9007

B e a u t i f u l R e v e n g e
OH. A MISSION. HAAAAY.
____

R E C A P :

Jae put the 2 pieces of papers on the kitchen table. I reached out and dragged it towards me, the spoon of cereal going into my mouth.

I chewed while I read.

Kim Myungsoo

Lee Seung Yeol

"Why do I recognize these names?" I said, swallowing my mouthful of cereal. Ri Yeon turned the paper around. "They're the guys we met that one day during class, Bi Eun." Ri Yeon said, looking up at me. "They're in the school, you guys will be attending." Jae said, sighing, placing his palms on the table, putting his head down. "What do they have to do with us?" I asked putting my dishes in the sink and washing them. "We'll tell you after breakfast, met up in the office after getting ready."
____

[ K I M riyeon ]

Me and Bi Eun got ready and headed over to the office, we walked in to see our Oppas at their desk, reading files.

"Take a seat, sister." Jae oppa told us. We laughed and sat down. "So what's up?" I asked. Yoo Chun oppa sighed, "We are assigning you guys, your first mission." Bi Eun nodded, "I see. I see." Jae Joong oppa continued, "We need you guys to spy on Kim Myung Soo and Lee Seung Yeol."

"Why?" I asked curiously. "Because they are a part of Infinite and they are up to something. So since you guys are perfect for spies, we enrolled you guys in all their classes so you can spy on them." Jae Joong oppa said. We both nodded. "You guys will be under different names because they already know who you are." Yoo Chun oppa said, "Also, you guys will have a slight makeover since they already know how you guys look."

An idea popped into my mind, "Is that why they approached us before?" The oppas looked at us, "They talked to you guys already?!" Bi Eun nodded, "Mhm." They looked at each other, "They are really up to something."

[ P A R K bieun ]

"So can you tell us what we need to do and what our names will be?" I asked them, excited for my mission. Although there was this tug in my heart, upon hearing they were up to something. Jae Joong oppa nodded, "Ri Yeon's name will be Kae Yeon Ri while your's will be Paek Eun Bi." Ri Yeon lightly giggled at the names. "Great names." I laughed.

"As for appearances, you guys will wear thick glasses and such. We'll probably have to change your guy's hair." We looked at each other, slightly pleased to hear us dye our hair. "Any ideas as to what?" Jae oppa asked us. "I want reddish brownish hair!" I heard Ri Yeon say. "Hmm. I guess give me a new hair style? And we can just decide if we still need to dye it."

They nodded. "Since that's set. We have to start the makeover as soon as possible. We have Yunho's cousins to help you guys out." One by one, we saw 5 girls come through the door, they looked about the same age as us.

[ N O one ]

"I'm Gyuri."

"I'm Seung Yeon!"

"Hello! I'm Nicole!"

"Hi! I'm Hara!"

"Ji Youngiee!"

Ri Yeon and Bi Eun smiled and introduced themselves. The 5 nodded and shooed out Jae Joong and Yoo Chun. "Me and Seung Yeon will take care of Ri Yeon!" Nicole said. Hara nodded and walked over to Bi Eun, "I'll take care of Bi Eun!" Ji Young came over, "Me too!"

"I'll figure out on how they should keep their cover." Everyone nodded and went to work.

"So brownish reddish, is what you wanted your hair to be right?" Nicole asked Ri Yeon. "Yes, please!" Nicole looked at Ri Yeon's hair intently, "Is it okay if we gave you some blonde tints too?" Ri Yeon shrugged, "Sure." Nicole nodded and went to look for the dye. "Your one one length hair is so pretty. We'll have to give you layers at the bottom, is that alright?" Seung Yeon asked Ri Yeon. Ri Yeon nodded, "Go ahead!" They proceeded to do Ri Yeon's hair making small talk here and there.

"You have nice hair that seems to fit you." Ji Young noted. Hara nodded, "I suppose we can just dye her hair a little light and just give her a hair cut. Her hair is a little plain right now." With that, the girls began styling Bi Eun's hair.

Their hair was done and everyone seemed satisfied with it. Gyuri stood up and looked at Bi Eun's and Ri Yeon's faces. "Since you both look kind of different with your new hair, I suppose it'd be easier if one of you wore glasses because if both of you wore glasses that'd be kind of suspicious." The girls nodded, "I'll wear the glasses, if that's okay." Ri Yeon said. Bi Eun shrugged, "Go ahead." With that, Gyuri brought out a box of glasses. She gave Ri Yeon a pair of plain black glasses. "It's best to keep it low key and simple." She said.

"I guess I can wear different colored contacts?" Bi Eun suggested. Gyuri nodded, "Yes! Try on the gray lenses." Bi Eun tried them on and they made her look mysterious. "Ri Yeon, you can also wear contacts. I have a pair of green lenses." Ri Yeon tried them on and she looked exotic. "You guys are ready for tomorrow! Try not to wear eyeliner and only use lip gloss. Then you'd be set, since you guys have uniform at your high school."
_____

FIN!
secondsaway;august15,2010