9006 *edited

B e a u t i f u l R e v e n g e
blindlight updating~~
august14 '10
--

Ri Yeon's P.O.V.

"Infinite?" we asked them again. Jae looked down and Yoochun took over. "Yes, Infinite. Another gang." he said. "So what? We can handle them." Bi Eun said. "They're not something you can just handle easily, Eunnie." Yunho said, looking up from his book, being less worried then every one of them already was. "How hard are they to handle anwyay?" I decided to ask Jae Oppa. "They're.. hard to deal with." Jae said, smiling slightly. "We haven't dealt with the generation before them in awhile." Junsu said. "Generation, before them?" Bi Eun asked. "Ye, the generation that was outside the club earlier was the 2nd generation." Changmin said, peeking above his computer.

Bi Eun looked at me. "They think we can't handle them." she said. I looked at them. "Do we have to train s'more? Is that it?" I asked. "You can't just keep training the way you've been training for years." Jae said. "Why not?" I asked. "We have to train harder, rougher, and longer." he said. Bi Eun bit her lip. "Don't worry." Yunho suddenly smiled. Yoochun approached Bi Eun and her hair. "Nothings gonna get anybody. We're better than them, right Jae?" he asked him. Jae looked at him and slightly smiled. "Ye.." he trailed off. "I'm going to sleep." he told us and kissed my forehead, patting Bi Eun's shoulder before going to his bedroom.

Something was up.

--

Bi Eun's P.O.V.

"Man. I couldn't really sleep last night." I told Ri Yeon. She rubbed her eyes, obviously still sleepy. "Yoo Chun oppa was snoring so loud, it was like a ...." I shut my mouth when Yoochun came walking into the kitchen. Ri Yeon looked at me above her cereal and was trying to keep herself from laughing. I bit my lip and started to eat again. "I heard hum." she whispered to me. I laughed softly. "Guess what. " Jae said, storming into the kitchen, 2 pieces of papers in his hands, clutched against their wills. "Chicken !" Ri Yeon said. Jae oppa laughed slightly but returned to his serious face.

"Youguyswillbeenrollingintoschooltomorrow." Jae Joong said, really fast with the words smothering together. "Huh?" I asked for clarification. Yoo Chun oppa sighed and looked at me and Ri Yeon, "You guys are going to start school tomorrow."

"WHAT!?" Me and Ri Yeon yelled. "No. No. No." I shook my head. "This can not be happening." I was in denial. "What about Chang Min and Yun Ho oppa!? They're great tutors!" Our brothers looked at us, "It's for a mission." We looked at them with eyes open. "Tell us."

Jae put the 2 pieces of papers on the kitchen table. I reached out and dragged it towards me, the spoon of cereal going into my mouth.

I chewed while I read.

Kim Myungsoo

Lee Seung Yeol

"Why do I recognize these names?" I said, swallowing my mouthful of cereal. Ri Yeon turned the paper around. "They're the guys we met that one day during class, Bi Eun." Ri Yeon said, looking up at me. "They're in the school, you guys will be attending." Jae said, sighing, placing his palms on the table, putting his head down. "What do they have to do with us?" I asked putting my dishes in the sink and washing them. "We'll tell you after breakfast, met up in the office after getting ready."