9008*edited

B e a u t i f u l R e v e n g e
blindlight updating... :D
august15 '10
--

Ri Yeon's P.O.V.
I slipped on the collared white blouse and strapped on my shoes. "Ready?" Bi Eun asked, in front of the mirror as she fixed her new hair. I nodded and tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear and stood up. Yoochun and Jae Oppa walked in. "Be safe." Jae said, pulling me into a hug, his eyebrows furrowed. I hugged him back and closed my eyes tight. "What are you worried about? They wont't recognize us anyway." I smiled up at him. He just sighed and hugged me once more.

"Ready?" Yoochun asked Bi Eun. She nodded, smiling. He punched her arm softly. "Ow!" she pouted and punched him in the chest. "YA!" he complained and was about to hit her again but just hugged her tight. "I would be less worried if you brought your weapon with you." Yoochun whispered into her ear. "So, I can bring it?" she said, looking at him. Yoochun laughed. "Ha. Ha. Ha. No." he said, frowning and pinched her cheek. "Ow." she hissed and pulled away from him, rubbing her cheek.

"But.. Can I bring my katana?" I whispered into Jae's ear. He stared at me. "You're funny." and he pushed us out the door.
--

Bi Eun's P.O.V.
I fumbled with my hair as we stepped out of the car. Jae and Yoochun threw worried looks at us as we walked away. I sighed and looked at Ri Yeon, who had her head down and was biting her lip. "You're not worried are you?" I asked her. Ri Yeon shook her head. "Its just, I didn't expect to see them this early in the day." she said, pushing her glasses up and looked straight ahead. I looked too, and saw Myung Soo, who took double glances in our direction, mostly at Yeonnie. I narrowed my eyes and snapped my head down, seeing Seung Yeol stare at me too.

I coughed and tried to walk casually as I felt their stares behind our backs. They were standing with a couple of friends, laughing, but they weren't, their heads were turned to us as we walked by past them, and Ri Yeon held her breath.