Secret

Empty Hearted Boy

Leo didn't only decide to take his dad where he was but he decided to tell Hongbin and Hakyeon. The night went by to fast Leo still didn't shut one eye.

He walked down the stairs and saw his stepdad. He tried to ignore him but it didn't work. "So, I told the school you weren't coming." He said.

Leo looked at him and shrugged. He didn't care if he went or not. "I guessing you want me to show you where I was?" Leo asked sitting on the stools.

His dad nodded. He seemed to be really calm. "I know you don't want to but I have to  tell the school why you weren't here."

Leo signed. He wanted to tell the school something different. Not that he was there. No one was ever suppused to see or here of......

"Leo are you focusing?" his dad asked. Leo shook himself and looked at his dad. "So when do you want to go?" His dad asked.

Leo thought for a minute or two. "Now." He stood up and ran upstairs. He changed while he had a million questions spinning in his head.

They got in the car and his dad asked him one last question. "You know Mrs.Jung is trying her hardest to take care of you, please be nice." Leo nodded as if he understood.

He really didn't care what she was trying to do.

They turned in the driveway. Mr.Jung stared at the house. "What were you doing here?" Mr.Jung asked. Leo looked at him with a Do you really want to know, face.

Leo walked up to the door and knocked on it. A man with squinked eyes opened the door. He was young and handsome.

Mr.Jung came up. "How is this?" He whispered. Leo waited for a bit the said, "He's my dad." Mr.Jung stared at the man for a while.

"You guys want to come in?" the guy asked. " Mr.Jung walked in after Leo still stunned. "So he's your birth born dad?" Leo nodded.

Mr.Jung was pissed and annoyed. He knew something about this guy that no one else knew. "Leo go somewhere I must talk to this fellow." his real dad said.

Leo walked off. He kind of didn't mind what the guy said. Once he was gone the two stared at each other.

"Now I see where Leo gets his anger from." Mr.Jung said. The other guy nodded. "Yeah, I would have raised him better."

Mr.Jung balled a fist. "You left them!" Mr,Jung yelled. The guy smiled. "Calm down, I left because the FBI found me."

Mr.Jung rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe that he left over something so stupid. "You left over that?" Mr.jung asked him.

The other guy nodded. "Hwa you know you would have done it too." Mr.Jung shook his head.

"If I had her I would never had done that." Mr.Jung told him. "Kyubok, I'm telling you, Leo is such a wonderful kid."

Kyubok had wide eyes. "His mom died didn't she?" Kyubok asked. Hwa nodded, with a emotional face.

"He loved her and that's why I think he's so angry." Hwa told Kyubok. "He's mad at himself."