New Kid

Empty Hearted Boy

Leo woke up in his bed. he was surprised because he was sure he was at HongBin's house. he sat up and looked around and saw a note.

We left call me when you wake up. Love, Mom.

Leo rolled his eyes. He got up and walked downstairs. and smelled something. He saw there was dinner on the counter.

He got out his phone and call HongBin. "Hey, can I come over?" Leo asked. He listened to HongBin for a while then hung up.

"He got some clothes on and waited. Once HongBin got there he saw that Hyuk saw in the car to. "Hey, Leo." Hyuk said alittle annoyed.

Leo smiled alittle and got in the car. "So you two going out?" leo asked. Hongbin shook his head. "He's  coming with us." HongBin said.

Once they got home they got out. Leo saw that Mr.Lee and Mrs.lee were outside. "Leo, you're back." Mr.lee said. q

Leo smiled and nodded. "My parents left so." Leo shrugged. "Anyways I wanted to know can i stay until tomorrow." Mrs.Lee smiled and nodded.

They went upstairs to Hongbin's room and shut the door. "Please don't do anything  tonight." Leo said.

Hyuk kissed Hongbin on the cheek and left. "I'm leaving." Hyuk left the room and it was silent. "So, since you weren't here on Tuesday." Hongbin started.

"Mr.Cha his son is moving to this school." Hongbin said. Leo's eyes opened. "What?" Leo yelled. HongBin covered his ears.

"So tomorrow he's coming." Leo fell back on the bed.

It was the next morning when Leo woke up to Hongbin getting dressed. "Dude." Leo yelled. HongBin smiled.

They walked to school because Hongbin's parents took the car to work. Once they walked in to class they saw Mr.Cha talking to someone.

"Okay everyone we have a new student." Mr.Cha said with a smile. The new student walked in and looked around until he saw Leo.

Leo looked up and made eyes contact with him. He turned around as soon as HongBin nudged him.

"What?" Leo said with a shrugged. Hongbin smiled at him. "This is HakYeon, Cha HakYeon." Mr.Cha said.

After class Mr.Cha told Leo to see him at the desk. Everyone looked at him and he looked at everyone and they turned around.

He walked up to his desk. "Leo, HakYeon's a very nice kid you should get along with him." Mr.Cha said.

Leo shrugged, "Okay." He walked out of class and towards his locker. "I saw you looking at the new kid."  HongBin said.

Leo turned his head to see  Hakyeon then back to HongBin. "It's nothing."  Leo said shaking his head.

"I think you like him." Hongbin said with a smile. "I think you're wrong." Leo shut the locker and left. he turned around and saw that hakyeon was looking at him.

Leo didn't know why but he felt  butterflies and kind of happy that HakYeon was here. "Leo, you coming?" Hongbin asked with his arm around Hyuk.

Leo nodded and went towards them. "I'm going home." Leo said and walked the opposite way. 

When Leo got home he saw his parents were home he signed. "Mr.Jung, you were supposed  to call us. I was scared." Mrs.Jung said.

"Why, I'm not your child." Leo said and walked upstairs.

He went upstairs and forgot about HakYeon until he remembered about Mr.Cha.

I don't know why I feel this way but I can't get rid of the feeling.