Byes

Empty Hearted Boy

"Everyone, study tomorrow, we have a big test." Mr.Cha told everyone. Leo looked at Hongbin. He saw that Hongbin was kind sad kind of happy.

"Hongbin what's wrong with you?" Leo asked at the lockers. Hongbin shook his head and walked off. Leo shrugged and turned around and saw that hakyeon and Mmr.Cha were agruing.

Hakyeon turned around a little and saw Leo. He didn't look happy either. Once they were finished Leo walked over there.

"Something wrong?" Leo asked. Hakyeon looked at him. "My dads wants me to change schools again." Hakyeon explained.

Leo knitted his eyebrows. "Why?" Hakyeon didn't want to tell him but he was his boyfriend he had to tell him.

"I rejected one of the best schools and he got mad so now he's making me go to the next best school, TS HIGH."

Leo didn't understand why his dad would do that but he was hid dad and he couldn't argue with him.

After school Mr.Cha stayed over for a while and Leo walked Hakyeon home. "Come in please," Hakyeon said grabbing Leo's hand.

Leo walked in the house with Hakyeon. He didn't want to be in the house what if Mr.Cha came back.

"What if your dad comes back?" Leo asked. Hakyeon shrugged and took Leo's backpack. "I want you to stay before I have to go." Hakyeon sadi walking towards Leo.

"I'll miss you." Hakyeon said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Do you love me?" Hakyeon asked.

Leo's eyes grew wide. "Leo do you love me? " his mom asked laying in her bed. Leo nodded.

"So much." Leo said in a sweet voice. "Then you have to get along with your stepdad, promise." his mom told him.

"I promise." Leo said with a smile and kissed her good night. That was a night before her death.

Leo looked at the ground. He couldn't focus, thinking about his mom like that. "Leo?" Hakyeon asked.

Leo looked at him and nodded. Hakyeon smiled and kissed him again but on the lips. Leo wrapped his arms around Hakyeon's waist and pulled him closer.

"I love you." Leo whispered and let go of him. Hakyeon grabbed his hand. "Come on," Hakyeon pulled Leo up to his room.

He looked through a small box before coming out with a picture. "I want you to keep this to remember me bye." Leo looked at it.

He nodded and took it. Soon the door flew open. "Leo what are you doing here?" Mr.Cha asked.

Leo looked at him. "Nothing, I'm about to leave." Leo said pushing his way downstairs. "Hakyeon

"I told you to stay away from him." His dad yelled and locked the door. He ran downstairs and saw that Leo was gone.

Back at the house when Leo got there he saw his dad and his stepdad. "What are you doing here?" he asked both of them.

"Leo I have to tell you something," his stepdad said. Leo rolled his eyes. "I don't even care." He ran upstairs and locked his door.

He didn't even say bye.


Sadly this is the end. But I promise i'll make sequel.

More NEO!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while  but here's what I got.

I hope you enjoyed this story and enjoy the sequel I'll be writing.