Hospital

Empty Hearted Boy

Leo was sitting at his desk staring at the clock. He was stuck in detention again. He hated the teacher there too. "No talking to anyone."

He was the only person there so who was he going to talk to. Once the teacher came back he looked at Leo. "Leo if you need anything come talk to me." Mrs.Boi said. Leo nodded and left.

He hated detention and he hated school. He didn't like that teachers nor the students and it weas always like that.

Once he got outside he saw his some what friend. "Hey, detention again?" HongBin asked. Leo nodded walking towards him.

"So you going out with Hyuk again?" Leo asked as they walked to the car. "He wants to go to the movies so." HongBin explained with a sign.

HongBin had made it to Leo's house and was about to go meet up with Hyuk. Leo walked in the house to see his stepmom. "Taekwoon, I heard you were in detention again." Mrs.Jung said.

Leo shrugged and walked off. "Your dad needs to talk to you." She yelled at him. "He's not my dad." Leo walked upstairs to his room and locked the door.

When Leo was six he was at his friends house. He came home and figured out that his mom was dead.

Leo's stepdad would tell Leo that it was his fault for being such a bad kid. Once Leo was seven his stepdad remarried. And Leo thought that his stepdad never loved his mom. He began to think that he killed his mom.

Leo never spoke to his stepdad again, his stepmom tried new things but they never worked. Leo didn't care about anyone and taught himself to never trust or love somebody again.

He sat in his room in the dark when he heard a knock. "Leo, open the door." He signed and laid on the bed.

He decided if he go to sleep he won't  hear it. Once he did that he started thinking about why he stayed here.

He hardly knew his stepparents. He was living with the guy that kiilled his mom (so he believed.) So why was he still here?

Leo woke up in a hospital. He looked around and saw the doctor. "Sir, what am I doing here?" Leo asked.

The doctor smiled and walked up to him. "Well, it seems like you had a panic attack, you were out for a day." The doctor explained.

Leo's eyes widedend. The last time hhad a panic attack was when he figured out his mom died. Leo's eyes went completely black and fell back on the bed.

Doctors ruch in and out. "Your son will be here another day or so. We're going to make some test." she explained.

Mrs.Jung nodded with a frown. "Has this ever happened before?" she asked one last question. "Um, no." Mr.Jung answered quickly.

She looked at him confused and walked off. She walked up to where leo was and  asked him one question.

"Taekwoon?" she asked. Leo opened his eyes and looked at her. "I'm Ms.Linsey can i ask you a question?" Leo nodded.

"Has this ever happened before?" she asked. Leo nodded. Her eyes opened wide. "Is something wrong?" he asked. She shook her head. "Nothing." she said and walked off.

Four days had past and Leo got out the hospital. He went to school the next day. They said he couldn't go for three days but he wasn't going to stay at home with Mrs.Jung.

"Mr.Jung what happened you weren't at school." Mr.Cha said. Leo sat at his desk and ignored  him.

"Fine don't want to talk." Mr.Cha began the lesson. Leo sat there and looked at the board. He was so bored and didn't feel like doing anything his head hurt.

"Okay everyone. For homework I need you to do pages 11 to 50 not that much." Mr.Cha said as everyone left.

Leo went to his locker and left school. He couldn't stay at school anymore. "Leo where are you going?" HongBin asked.

"Anywhere but home." Leo whispered. He looked pale and he felt cold. "Yo lookk sick I'll take you to my parents house."

Leo and HongBin went to the car and towards his house. "HongBin can you drive a bit faster?" Leo asked.

Soon enough they were at his house. "HongBin why  aren't you at school?" Mr.Lee asked. HongBin pointed to Leo.

"Oh, you look so pale." Mrs.Lee said walking towards him. She took Leo's hand and walked him  to the guest room.

"You rest here and I'll call your parents." Leo jumped up. "No!" he yelled. They all looked at him. "I don't trust me parents." Leo whispered.

"Okay, you can stay here for awhile." Mrs.Lee told him. Leo laid in bed and thought about everything. Until he fell asleep.