Gone

Empty Hearted Boy

Hongbin was at his locker waiting for Leo. He didn't see him yesterday or today. He was is best friend he had a right to know.

"Hongbin, where's Leo?" Hongbin turned around and saw Hakyeon. He shrugged. "I thought you would know that." Hongbin said.

He walked off to class. Everyone turned to face Hongbin. They knew Hongbin was thhe onlt person talked to.

"Hongbin where's Leo?" People asked him all day. He got annoyed after awhile. "Hongbin can i talk to you?" Mr.Cha asked sitting on the  desk.

"yeah," Hongbin saw that Mr.Cha had a nervous face. "Um, I heard that Leo wasn't here and everyone is wondering where he is, do you know?" Hongbin signed and leaned on the desk.

"No, why?" Hongbin asked. Mr.Cha looked at the door and saw Hakyeon. "Because my son is in love with him and I don't want him near him." Hongbin left the room.

He didn't understand why Mr.Cha wouldn't let his son date the guy he wanted to date.

Days went by, weeks, months. Leo still wasn't at school. Hakyyeon wouldn't come to school either. Hongbin went to home and saw that the police were there.

"what's going on?" Hongbin asked confused. Mr. Lee and Msr.Lee looked at him. "They can't find Leo and they're asking people information that he knows."

Hongbin nodded and went upstairs. He wondered if he left because of Hakyeon. It's been three months since he came to school after the kiss.

Did Leo leave Hakyeon. Hongbin had not one clue why Leo would do this. He did it once but it only lasted for two days.

School started again the next day. Hakyeon walked in class with messy hair. He was so tired. He looked up and saw that Leo was here.

He was happy but sad. He sat behind him and touched his shoulder. "Why weren't you here?" Leo turned to face him.

"No reason, were you worried?" Leo asked with a slight smile. Hakyeon smiled but and leaned but on his chair.

He felt happy now that Leo was back.

Two days had pasted since Leo returned. Everyone still wondered why he was out so long. Leo was walking to home when he felt a pair of arms.

He turned to see Hakyeon. "Hey," Hakyeon said with a smile. Leo looked at him and nodded.

"So what do you want?" Leo asked him taking his hand. Hakyeon frowned,it seemed like he wasn't happy to see him.

"Nothing I can't see you?" Leo smiled at him and shook his head. He walked off and left Hakyeon there.

"Leo, we must talk." Mr.Jung said.Leo looked at him and ran upstairs. he was tired of his "dad".

His dad followed him up there and banged on the door until he opened it. "What?" Leo yelled tired of his dad.

"We have to talk about where you went." Mr.Jung said.


Next chapter you'll see where Leo was for the past three months.
Please subscribe and comment.