Seeing Her

I Can't Hear Your Voice

 

     “So Eun, at what time your last period finishes this morning?” Bo Ra asked. So Eun wondered for a little while before answering with her neat writing. 

 

At one pm! Why?

 

      “I have a test at midday and I will surely need to withdraw time from my lunch time to finish it correctly. And Tae Woo told me he was going to be in the same situation as me..” Bo Ra explained. So Eun understood what she meant. 

She will have to either wait for them until one and a half pm, or she will have to eat alone.

I hate to eat alone… So Eun thought gloomily. 

      “Will you be able to wait for us until two pm?” Bo Ra looked concerned about her friend. She didn't want her to starve, but she knew So Eun hated eating alone. It was almost a phobia for her. 

It's because she had received a trauma younger.

I will wait for you guys, don't worry! Do well on your test Bo Ra-ah!

So Eun encouraged her friend and made her possible to conceal any hint of bitterness which could possibly show up on her face. 

There's nothing wrong with that seriously. I feel like I'm a powerless girl who always want to be by her friends side. Do I really need to stick around them 24h a day to feel secure? So Eun pitied herself when she realized she was depending a lot on her friends. I must be a burden to them… 

      “You sure you're ok with that?” Although Bo Ra wanted to keep company to So Eun, there was no way she could miss classes, and even less a test.

Don't worry, I assure you I'll be okay! I will just need to wait a little hour, not big deal, really. 

     “Alright..”

May nothing bad happen to her. She can't get hurt anymore, I won't approve any kind of hurt. I promised myself she will always be happy from that day onwards. Bo Ra secretly wished.

 

________________

 

From eleven to one pm, every students were taking the special class they've chosen to be majoring into : acting class, singing class, piano class, guitar class, dance class or photography and company, for example. 

Every BAP members had their specialities. As for Young Jae and Daehyun, it was singing class. Their voice are no jokes. 

     “For a first class, I really enjoyed it!” Young Jae exclaimed in complacency. Daehyun approved with a nod of his head. 

He'd styled his hair up. And no kidding, he is just heavenly handsome wearing that hairstyle, girls couldn't not swoon over him, like there's no possibilities. By the way, girls passing by them are all squealing like birds to show their interest in good-looking men. He looks different compared to when he wears his usual bangs-down hairstyle, a maturer aura comes from him.

      “I think I learned more things in those two hours than half the year I spent in our previous school.” Daehyun chuckled at his statement. 

     “The level of education here is pretty different in general, and the students are so serious. I was surprised when I wasn't the only one lifting my hand up to answer Mrs. Mathematics quite difficult question on how to resolve a problem including formulas and vectors.” Young Jae confessed.

     “You finally have some people to compete with, Brainiac.” Daehyun said.

     “Yeah..” the chubby cheeked guy replied half-heartedly, making Daehyun widen his eyes.

     “You don't like it? Don't tell me you're afraid someone would take your place of First of the whole school?” He smirked. Never did Daehyun see his bestie being in another place beside first the whole school, every year. He had the prestige to copy on his buddy's homework when he was getting too lazy to use his neurons. 

     “No..” Young Jae harrumphed. The cat has caught the mouse.

     “Lol dude, will you ever be able to lie to me, and especially right to my face like what you're currently doing?” Daehyun raised an eyebrow and continued, “Don't worry over this, there's 0.001% of chance out of 100 that you will be dethroned of your comfortable first place. Tss tss, stressing yourself for nothing. And let me ask you this; Is being first at school the most important thing existing in this world?” Daehyun turned to face his friend, who was busy keeping his eyes glued on the ground, “I honestly don't think it is. Your grades don't determine the capacities you possess, you won't go to school for the rest of your life, so there's no need to worry over being second or whatever. Keep in mind that you've achieved a lot already, and that you're the cleverest man I know and I will ever know for the rest of my life. I think it's the same for your entourage.” Finishing knocking some sense into his mind, he coolly walked away. It took Young Jae three seconds to digest the words said to him. Daehyun wasn't wrong, he doesn't need to be always placed first. 

You're right, it won't kill me. Thank you for your indirect support.

 

     “Wait up hyung!”

 

_____________________

 

     “Jongup, Junhong, Himchan!” Yongguk called with his husky deep voice echoing in the large corridor leading to the cafeteria. 

     “Yes, hyung!”Jongup responded energetically, waving like a five years old boy at his waiting Hyung. 

Something is needed to be told : Jongup is the sweetest guy on the whole planet, in this galaxy, in this entire universe, like he is an angel. You can't find any nicer human being on Earth. I m p o s s i b l e.

     “Pick up your pace, we've been waiting for you since ten minutes.” Yongguk growled a bit, somewhat irritated to have been kept waiting since he was starving. He hadn't injected any food in his organism since last night.

     “Coming, coming!” Himchan started bouncing around the corridor towards the three others members and they swear, he seemed like a crazy bear jumping in a circus show for kindergarden kids. God. 

     “You better stop it or you will loose all your popularity with girls you've built with effort.” Young Jae snickered sardonically. 

     “Pff, can't even be amused in here!” Himchan huffed. 

     “I want to eat cookies! I'm craving for some since the beginning of dance class” Junhong imagined a enormous cookie being put before his eyes and with 'I'm all for you' written on with milk chocolate sauce. 

 

As they walked into the hall, shrieks and gasps were heard, and gossiping started fusing with them seconds after. 

     “Each of you, be quick.” Yongguk quickly ordered. They nodded their head in sync and parted away immediately. Daehyun went with Junhong and Young Jae. They were directing themselves towards the North part of the big hall. Yeah, the hall is so big that it had been divided into 4 main quarters, each one having a name : East, West, North, South. Simple yet ingenious, since it helps people finding the type of food they want to eat more easily. The East quarter is specialized in selling Korean food, the South part sells Asiatic food in general, the North, American food, and the West, European food. This school has an awesome organization, and takes extra care of the students comfort. It's probably why Daehyun's mum had chosen this school out of so many good ones.

     “Cookie, cookie~” Junhong sing-sang while queuing, already impatient to savor his delicious dessert. 

     “Scratch that, there's no cheesecakes left.” Daehyun grumbled, having his friends laughing at him. 

     “C'mon, you have me~”

     “DON'T MAKE ME THROW UP PLZZ.” Daehyun pressed his hands on his ears and shut his eyes close to avoid facing this extremely disgusting goosebumps-giving scenery. 

Junhong laughed whole-heartedly as he was enjoying the cat fight his hyungs were giving him in show. 

He looked somewhere else until the both of them would finish bickering, and his eyes unintentionally landed on a pretty familiar girl.

Oh it's her! Such a coincidence to find her here. Junhong thought, She looks like someone though… 

     “Hyung,” Junhong tugged on Young Jae's sweater while he was still annoying the heck out of Daehyun, “Hyung!” Junhong called louder this time.

     “What what” Young Jae finally got his attention diverted to the younger one, and then followed the direction he was pointing at. 

     “It's the girl I bumped into last time when we went to your shop.” Junhong explained and Young Jae recalled that day. 

     “You're right it's her. Wooh, bumping into her a second time, in a whole different circumstance.” Young Jae pointed out. 

Sensing no one was trying to annoy him any longer, Daehyun opened one eye, then the second and removed his hands from his ears. Both his friends standing before him were talking about someone he doesn't know of. His gaze followed the direction they were facing, and his eyes came across her.

     “Don't you think she looks li-”

“Ji Hye?!”