Melody 1 ♪

Letting You Hear My Melody

Annyeong~!!! I will be writing every chpaters as the third person's POV~!!

 

here's the first chapter~!! 

enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Please let me pass, please let me pass, please let me pass" So Hye repeated it on her mind over and over again,hoping that she would pass the entrance exam that she took on the SM University last week.

Sohye(you)'s parents died in a car accident 8 years ago. She was left with her older brother Xiumin. With that So Hye learned to work hard for their daily needs. She works a part time job at a cafe near the SM University and her brother is also working for their daliy needs and support her sister in everything she needs.

Now, it's her turn "Jang So Hye,"the proffesor went out from the room while holding a folder.Her heart beats fast She stood up nervously and went close to the proffesor

"Congratulations, Ms. Jang , you passed it" The proffesor smiled and handed her the files.

So Hye just nodded and didn't realize it

"Congratulations, Ms. Jang you passed it"

"you passed it"

"you passed it"

"you passed it"

those words played in So Hye's mind. She stares at the folder blankly * I passed it* So Hye finally realizes it. "I passed she smiles "I pased! I passed! I passed"she shouted and jumped like a kid making people's attention turn to her.

She excitedly exited the office "OMG!! I passed it!!" She continued walkingwhen she bmped into someone.

"Oh Sorry" she bowed. The guy just looked at her coldly and ignored her apology and continued walking making So Hye frown but she just shrugged her shoulder's and wen continued walking straight to her job at the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's so short don't worry i'll make the chapter 2 longer!! Maybe I will update it tomorrow!!!

and sorry if my grammar is wrong and if there are typos please understand thank you~!!!

-Xcia021