SM Trainees -_-

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

 

UGHHH just another day of practice!

Me, Lizzy and Jennie was in our practice room dancing for the end-of-month test. The others went recording for their songs to show to YG. 

"Guys, you guys can practice here, I have to leave because I have to meet Seungri oppa for my song." Lizzy said.

"Okay, see you later!" Wow. She is so lucky and so are the other members. While me and Jennie are dying of practice (and bordom), they had something else to do. 

 

"Hey... Nana...?" Jennie said staring into space.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... wanna go to the mall?!" Now, she turned to me.

I jerked up, "Really?!? We can?!?"

"Yeah! Besides, the others aren't practicing and we practiced way more than them and we have nothing else to do..."

"MALL TIME!!!" We both chorused.

 

 

We both zoomed to the first floor and ran out the door. Since the nearest mall wasn't too far away, we walked there.

"I can't believe being a trainee is this hard. We're being treated as slaves!" I complained.

"Yeah... But come on! If we work hard for a little bit more, we can make it as real artists! We will be able to perform all around the world!" She said clapping

"I'm actually looking forward to that... And meeting fans and singing in front of thousands of people and meeting other famous people and meeting lady gaga and having signing events and attending a tv program AND RIDING A LIMO EVERYWHERE AND WEARING EXPENSIVE BRANDS AND---"

"NANA!!! Stop talking! We're here!"

"Really? Yay!!!"

 

When we finally arrived, we went literally everywhere. There were so many cheap and cute clothes here. I realized I haven't went shopping in a while. And just telling ya, I am a huge shopaholic. I shop till I drop and I cannot stop. And seeing Jennie, I could tell she was the same.

 

After about three hours of shopping, we got really hungry.

 

"Nana, come on let's go to the food court, I can hear our stomach growling in this hectic mall hahaha!" 

"Yeah, agreed!"

 

We both got a simple chinese dish from the food court. It was delicious, but nothing really beats the YG cafeteria ajumma's food! 

 

"Hey, isn't that Bobby and Hanbin oppa?" 

 

What?

"Huh? Where?" I couldn't see them.

 

"There!" she pointed.

 

Then I spotted them. I don't know why but I started getting nervous when I saw them. I don't know if it was Bobby or B.I who got me like this, but either way, I was really nervous.

 

"Wait, they're with a girl!" she added

 

A girl?

 

"Wait they are?"

 

"Yeah! Who is she? She's really pretty. Let me call them."

 

"WAIT-" But I was too late. She already called them.

 

"Bobby oppa! Hanbin oppa!" 

 

They turned around and spotted us. Bobby smiled while Hanbin turned to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter