Plan

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

I shifted on the bed. I felt really uncomfortable and the bed sheets didn't feel like mine. I opened my eyes and started adjusting to the light. I felt terrible and I had a huge headache.

I could finally see my surroundings. This room was huge and I was on a HUGE bed in a HUGE-ER room. The bed was a fluffy while color and the room was decorated with simple decorations. As I was looking around, I saw a bathroom that was yelling at me to go check it out.

When I entered the bathroom, there was a gigantic jacuzzi, a white marble sink with gold frames, and a really fancy toilet with jewels on the cover. 

This place was really fancy and I started wondering who lived here.

I exited the room quietly and walked down the hallway of the house. I came to a conclusion that whoever owned this mansion was REALLY rich. In the hallway wall, there were family pictures of a mom, a dad, a boy and a little girl. The boy looked really familiar but I couldn't really figure out who it was. I was observing the picture really hard when someone startled me.

"That's my family," he said.

I turned around and saw Hanbin.

 

Wait... why was I at Hanbin's house...?

I tried my best to remember what happened.

At first, I couldn't remember but the memories were coming back to me. Each part of the memory that came, I couldn't believe. I was certainly not the person to let some random person touch me nor kiss me. I also remembered the part where Hanbin was dancing with Tiffany. I remembered that was why I was disappointed and hurt. 

 

"I probably should go." I said shortly.

"Yeah I think so too. Don't think that I have any feelings for you or anything, I just took you here because you kinda fainted on me yesterday." he said while walking away.

 

Ouch. That hurt. He did this just because he felt sympathy? What about all the things that happened back in the US? He was just faking it?

 

I rushed to the room, grabbed my stuff and rushed downstairs to the door. I ran out and did not recognize this place. He lived in the rich part of town where there weren't much houses, just mansions. 

Luckily, I was able to get the address by looking in the mailbox. I called a taxi here and went straight to the YG bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter