I'm Missing You

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

 

Finally, our song was finished. Well, at least one was. We managed to come up with a good melody and a good theme. The title was I'm Missing You and as you can tell, it was about missing someone. This song was rather a sad one, like 2ne1's Lonely. It had a really deep meaning and it wasn't the type of song you would really dance to. We tried to put all our emotions into the song while we tried to write our lyrics. At first, it was really hard because I didn't really have anyone to write about, but as kept trying to think about who I was missing, Hanbin came into my mind. I tried not to think about him too much since I kind of left him hanging and I was going to be really busy this month, but I couldn't help but to think about him.

He was in the building and I saw him once in a while so technically I wasn't really missing him, but I missed the times when we used to be together, laughing along and even him teasing me. I missed the times when we didn't have all this drama and that time when we were at the hill together. I missed everything. 

I think that was one of the reasons that lead me to writing such great lyrics.

Right now, we were practicing our dance and our finished song. We only had one more song to write the lyrics to. The track was already given by YG so we didn't have to worry about the music. We just had to come up with melodies and the lyrics.

"Guys, what should the theme be about for this song?" asked Ruby.

"I think we should make a rather happy song since we already have a sad one," I suggested.

"Yeah, I think so too. First, we should do the song that we didn't make yet, to get the audience all hyped up, then do our dance, then end with a sad song," Jennie said.

Everyone agreed.

"I have a strong feeling that YG is expecting us to make one of our songs like a "conceited" type of one, like 2ne1's I am the Best." Sunny said.

"Yeah, me too," Lizzy agreed

"Okay, so that shall be our theme. But it will be harder to come up with since the beat has to be fast, the melody has to be like a club/dance kind of style and the lyrics have to be something that the audience will remember... Especially the chorus. Guys, let's get to work!" Ruby said

 

We all got to work.

.

.

.

.

 

After some hours, we all came up with a song that we all liked. It was called I Know It. It was sort of like I am the Best, but not quite. It was about how we know that we're bad girls, we do what we want, and that we're popular, pretty and stuff like that. I know, it sounds sort of conceited but the song was very charismatic and upbeat.

The choreography was interesting too. I managed to come up with an interesting but simple dance for the chorus that anyone can do while listening to our songs. Our chorus had a lot of repetitions so we thought maybe the audience or judges would dance with us.

 

"GREAT JOB!!! I love this song, it's stuck in my head," Ruby exclaimed after rehearsing.

"Yeah, I think we'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter