Wait For Me...

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin's POV

 

It's been some days since the "small hill incident" and I have a feeling she feels a bit better with me around her and I think Maxine's advice is working.

She ate half a bowl of rice now, which was a huge improvement, without throwing it up. But she was still too skinny because she was exercising and dancing like there was no tomorrow. Although I tried to stop her after some time, I felt really bad for stop her from doing everything. I knew she loved dancing and that's the only thing that kept her happy, but sometimes I felt like she was going overboard.

I asked Hwangssabu and he said she lost 10 pounds but she's starting to gain some of them back which made me happy. I was glad that I was starting to turn her back to original. 

But the problem was, she was still not talking. I was wondering how she can live without talking for such a long period of time. 

Even though my mood was always down because of Nana's condition, I still considered it grateful that I could actually spend time with her and stay beside her.

 

 

It was another day, and the only thing that was in my head was Nana and Nana only. The thing I hated about going into the YG building was that there were so many fans outside the building in the morning. In the afternoon, they were all gone because all the YG artists and trainees were already inside the building, but in the morning and at night, they always gathered around the entrance to take a look at us.

Today was a very unlucky day. As I was getting through the loud, screaming fans, someone spilled soup on my hand. It wasn't really hot because the weather was pretty chilly outside, but it made my hands all sticky and gross.

As I entered the YG building with my wet and sticky hands, I entered the nearest bathroom which was the one close to the cafeteria. It was a private small bathroom for both genders, meant for one person. I locked the door and washed my hands. I dried them with a paper towel and just as I was about to drop it in the garbage, I saw a small blade with a bit of red stuff which looked kind of like blood. I noticed it because I wasn't a fan of sharp objects.

'It was probably someone who tried to trim their eyebrows or something,' I thought.

I exit the bathroom and went to the cafeteria. I realized I didn't eat breakfast. Most of the YG artists and trainee were kind of required to eat breakfast. I mean, it wasn't a rule or anything, but Hwangssabu and YG stated it was very important for our health. Sometimes I was just too lazy to eat breakfast but it was for our own goods so I usually ate something small.

I spotted some cereal on the long wooden table where the metal food trays, coffee, and cup ramen were placed. I grabbed the bag of cereal, a bowl and some skim milk in the fridge next to the table.

I sat down and ate. 

I started to get curious if Nana was here and if she ate or not. I hurried to eat and shoved the cereal down my throat. I stood up and spott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter