25

Married To Mr. Arrogant [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woots woots. I guess I'm being too weird haha! Another update! Before I scram and finish my remaining homework!

And also special thanks to these beautiful people! 

Iloveyulhan, Hunnie, Twinflame888 & Yuladdicts. You guys are lovely!

Chapter 26

 

 

 Sehun smiled at Yuri sweetly which cause Yuri's heart to flutter. " right. Let's go." Sehun smiled as he removed his headphones. It started raining as the both of them started running.

Sehun took off his jacket as he covered Yuri's head with it as they both run to the nearby restaurant. 

" what do you want to eat?" Sehun asked as Yuri pointed to the sign on the cafe, " I want to drink that!" Yuri removed her hand from Sehun's arm which caused him to frowned slightly, " hey. Bubbletea is better." Sehun protested as Yuri frowned but soon smiled. 

" sure!" She smiled as she dragged Sehun to the restaurant they're sheltering in. It looks pretty, with pastel wallpaper and cute looking pictures on it plus with the people inside were all mostly either couples or university students. Except for Yuri and Sehun who was wearing school uniform. 

" how many?" The waitress asked, but part of her shows interest towards Sehun. 

"2." Yuri spoke as she holded Sehun's hand. Sehun raised his eyebrows as he walked towards the table assigned with Yuri pouting at him.

" What do you guys want?" The waitress asked while winking to Sehun. Sehun smirked as he watched Yuri glaring at the waitress as she spoke, "Hawaiian baked rice and strawberry smoothie."

" Woah." Sehun mocked as Yuri glared at him. The waitress nodded as she turned to Sehun, smiling at him.

"How about you young man?"

Sehun smirked, " spaghetti carbonara and lemon tea " Sehun smirked at the waitress as the waitress left a note on the table.

"what?" Sehun asked, amused. He picked up the paper as he looked at it. 

" flirter." Yuri hissed as she looked out of the window. 

Sehun laughed, "jealous?" He spoke as he squashed the paper and threw it on the floor. Yuri looked at him as Sehun looked back at her amused. 

" I am not." Yuri folded her arm as she looked at the menu that the waitress just gave. 

" quit denying your unrequited love for me." Sehun mocked as Yuri kicked his leg under the table. 

"Ouch! Yah, Oh Yuri!" Sehun glared as Yuri argued, " I'm not Oh Yuri! It sounds horrible! I'm Kwon Yuri." Yuri smiled triumphantly as Sehun rolled his eyes. 

" might as well accept the fact that you're mine." Sehun spoke as Yuri narrowed her eyes, " what!?" 

 

" isn't it wrong?" Sehun raised his eyebrows as Yuri frowned, " we will divorce soon an-" 

" it won't happen." Sehun spoke as he sipped his lemon tea. "Our parents won't allow." Sehun spoke as Yuri let out her lower lip. 

" I will make it happen!" Yuri grinned as her strawberry smoothie came. She sipped onto the drink as she stared out of the window. 

" mmhm." Sehun murmured as he continued sipping on his lemon tea while Yuri looked at him curiously. 

 

 

-- 

 

Sehun threw packets of ramen, followed by packets of chips and unhealthy food. Yuri rolled her eyes as she picked the vegetables and put it into the trolley. 

But the packet of vegetables soon disappeared as Yuri looked away. " what?" She looked as she tooked pack of vegetables, wondering if she didn't put in the trolley.

But she soon caught Sehun putting back the vegetables as Yuri glared at him. 

"No vegetables is entering the house." Sehun spoke as Yuri stuck out her tongue, "No chips is entering the house as well." Sehun glared at her. " I say no vegetables. They're not nice." Sehun whined as he put back the vegetables. 

" you're being a baby! Aww, cute!" Yuri mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter