26

Married To Mr. Arrogant [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 : Stars 

as you guys read, try to find out the unknown guy! Don't cheat! Hehe! 

Dedicated to gangstahyul, yulyulove. Thanks for upvoting!

 

" Stars can't shine without darkness." 

 

 

--

 

 

Yuri sat by the bench in the garden as she stared out at the dark sky filled with stars shinning brightly. She smiled sadly to herself as her thumb graze on the old wishing bone.

 

 

Throwback~ 

 

 

Yuri had been a quiet and shy girl since young. She always got bullied in school, her friends about her appearance, her skin and her quiet personality. But she never take their insults to heart.

She just ignores everyone and continued studying on her own at the school's rooftop everyday. 

She wasn't suppose to be in the rooftop, it against the rules. But she didn't cared, her aunt owned the school. Whenever her aunt asked her about her bruises when her aunt saw her, she would always reply. 

 

" ah, I fell down. It was just a minor injury. Nothing big." She spoke, with a sad smile that fooled her aunt believing she was fine as what Yuri describe.

 

She always shrug things off, she didn't wanted to bother anyone. There's one thing about her, she's oblivious to her surroundings. She didn't realize someone had been watching her the entire time. 

He watches her every move, every single day. He knows everything about her, her secret, her lies. But she didn't know him. 

One day, he followed Yuri slowly towards the music room as he then hid at the nearby janitor storage as she turned around. 

 

" , you better give us money by tomorrow. I don't care how you're going to get it. But just do it, or else your parents would know all your bad deeds." He heard someone threatening people.

She had high pitched voice and he knew it wasn't Yuri of course. 

" w-what? I-I didn't d-d-do a-" 

" shut up. You better! Or else you'll face the consequences tomorrow. You know me! I can do it!" 

 

He felt angry, Yuri would not do such thing. He knew. He then heard whimpers and sobbing voices as soon as a few minute passed by. He felt horrible. All these time, watching Yuri getting beaten up, bullied.

He never stood up to help. He felt guilty, he wanted to help. But no, it would ruin his image. He thought as he opened the door knob as he quietly slipped out. 

 

He turned to look at her, Yuri was in a bad state. Her arms, legs were bleeding profusely. Her body were full of scars. Why didn't she fight back? She should.

He thought in distress as he then thought about himself. 

You are a coward. A voice echoed at the back of his head. 

 

No. He should help her. He should approach her. Watching her every single time getting bullied was too bad already. He felt guilty as he took small baby steps towards the sobbing figure. 

He squat beside her as he whispered shyly, " hey, are you alright?" 

 

Yuri looked up, with tears in her eyes as she widened her eyes as she stopped crying. In front of her was a handsome looking guy. Tall, lean, cute and the adorable look on his face as he looked at her right as she looked at him. He was quite familiar. 

When her eyes met his, she realized that somehow the rest of the world vanished, just her and him. He bit her lower lip and he put out his hand. Her heart starts racing as she put her hand on his palm as he grabbed her hand as if he doesn't feel ashamed at all. 

 

It was as if she felt all better again, she was not injured. But she stumbled, she mentally cursed herself for being stupid as she heard a soft chuckle before she felt herself not touching the ground.

She almost thought she actually died and became a angel. She shrugged the thought off as she watched the unknown guy carrying her to a direction. The rooftop. She thought as she wondered why would he bring her there. 

 

" stay put. Wait for me." He gave her a dazzling smile that showed a dimple at his cheek. She f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter