23

Married To Mr. Arrogant [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BTS - Just One Day 

special thanks to minyoonaddict for upvoting the story!

Chapter 24 :  Changed?

 

--

 

 

" take care of yourself. " The doctor smiled as Yuri smiled, " I will. Thanks!" Yuri sighed as she packed her things into her bag, she looked into the mirror at the corner of the bed, sighing at her look, with that bandage wrapped around her head, *it won't look good* She thought as she heard a door opening and panting were heard.

She turned her head towards the direction of the door as she widened her eyes at the person at the door.

" sehun?" She raised her eyebrows in surprise as she is suppose to go back home herself. She looked at his messy brown hair and those eyebags on his tired face.

She haven't asked him about what he is doing recently as he always appeared tired and in a office attire which makes Yuri confused. Sehun panted for air as Sehun reached for the bag she placed on the bed. 

" let's go.." He mumbled as he dragged Yuri by her arm, " h-hey, why are you here?" Sehun looked at her innocent face which seems to lighten up Sehun's mood a little, " duh, to pick you up of course." Yuri scoffed, arrogant as always.

" omo." Yuri paused in her steps as Sehun looked at her, " what's wrong?" He questioned as Yuri glared at him. " i-it's c-cold." Yuri uttered as Sehun realised, right. it's gonna snow soon. He worked for almost every single hour till he even forgot the date and forgot his surroundings.

Stayed up in the office all night, he didn't know. He only got out of the office to pick Yuri up as reminded. 

 

Sehun glanced at Yuri's attire, Tshirt and short jeans, nice attire combination. He chuckled as he removed his outer coat, " w-what?" Yuri uttered as Sehun drapped the coat over Yuri's shoulder.

Sehun holded onto her arm as he dragged her towards the front seat as Yuri blinked as Sehun closed the door after she went in. is that jerk being a gentleman to me? how nice eh. 

Yuri looked at Sehun as she watched him starting the engine, his actions one by one. Sehun looked at her as he speaks, " are you gonna continue staring at me?" Yuri glared at him as she lied, " i'm looking at the surroundings. " 

" liar. " Sehun chortled as he leaned towards her as Yuri widened her eyes as she watched Sehun leaning towards her, just a few inches to kiss her.  Yuri starts to hold her breath as she watched Sehun leaning dangerously to her.

Sehun looked into Yuri's eyes as his heart starts to beat faster, oh stop it sehun. He then reached towards seat belt at the corner as he pulled it as buckled her seatbelt. 

Yuri let out a sigh in relief, for once. She thought Sehun is going to kiss her, he was just buckling her seatbelt, why would he kiss you after what happened before? Yuri, you're such a moron. 

 

--

 

 

" hurry up." Sehun ushered Yuri to walked into the corridor as it was getting colder and colder. " go take a bath and go to sleep." Sehun muttered as he turned away, Yuri holded him back, " where are you going?" She asked as Sehun speaks, "out."

He was actually intending to go to the office to finish the tons of work his father throwed to him as his father disappear into nowhere. 

" don't lie, why are you wearing this by the way?" She pointed to the the business attire he is wearing. Sehun sighed, he ought to tell her sooner or later, she ought to know that he has to work.

" work, after you're admitted to the hospital, i've to work for the company. You should thank me while you are taking a rest while I'm working just for you." Sehun speaked as Yuri questioned, " f-for me?" 

" when you're admitted to the hospital, you're injured and the stupid stocks dropped. I have to increase it now. Thanks for being a idiot and injuring yourself." Sehun said sacastically as he turned around, " y-yah... it's not that I wanted it though!"

Yuri muttered as Sehun decide to dig into the truth, his eyes darken as he asked, " who injured you by the way?" 

Yuri looked at the dangerous expression on his face, it won't be good if he knows the truth.

" i-i forgot." Yuri lied. 

" so the person hit your senses out, i must really thank the person." Sehun jokingly as Yuri glared at him.

" y-yah!" She hissed as Sehun chuckled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter