Ch.8 Something Worth Fighting For

I Fell In Love With A Monster

Jonghyun was on his way to his house, riding with his motorcycle, when he was almost tripped and stopped by somethig big. By the looks of it, it wasnt alone and he knows what kind of monsters that is. All he needed to do is to hurry up and not get caught up with them but he wasnt to fast enough. In front of him were 2 wolves, another 2 at his right and another 1 in his left.

"Crap, they found me" He thought

"You didnt think that I could recogize your smell BLOOD ER?" A human figure came out and he revealed himself. Then Jonghyun recognized the guy, that Taecyeon dude.

"What do you want? Do you want to get your blood to be ? Oh no wait, your blood tastes like crap, I prefer the pigs instead of you DOGS"

The one from the left growled and tried to attack.

"Wooyoung!" The wolf with dark brown fur stopped but still gave Jonghyun his growl and glare.

"Tch... You still have the knack to talk back to us? Isnt it suicide? With one wrong move, your out"

'He's right, if I make a mistake. I'd be dead' He thought "What do you want?"

Taecyeon smirked "Well, it is come to my intention that you are friends with my Yoona"

Jonghyun scoffed "Your Yoona? Since was she yours? From what I heard, she's nobodys, let alone have a relationship with anyone"

The same wolf growled and went a little closer.

'Damn... stupid mouth' He thought

"Well, since you asked. She was mine from the beginning. Because I was her first boyFRIEND, her first kiss and her first love"

"So?"

He smirked again which Jonghyun really wanted to punch his smirk out his eyes.

"Well... I have a proposition for you"

"Just get with then" Jonghyun said impatiently.

"Leave her alone"

"What?"

"Leave her, dont talk to her, even touch her... she's mine. If you dont, well we will kill you. Easy actually, to kill you. You would stand no chance against us 6. Heh... so, what is it gonna be?"

"You know, you got a really damned move to ask him like that" Someone from up the tree said and he jumped down to reveal himself.

"Yonghwa hyung!" Yonghwa smirked

"Yeah... Go pick on your own size, hmmm maybe a bear but I think we can still take you on!"

"Minhyuk!"

"Sup hyung"

"What are you guys doing here, how did you"

"I had a vision of you being in trouble" Someone from the back said. Jonghyun looked back and saw Junshine and Junshine smiled at his hyung. "Didnt want our lead guitarist to die before our preformance tomorrow right?

Jonghyun scoffed "You guys"

"Hey! Your 2 man short! Do you think you have what it takes to beat us?"

"So? 6 and 4 are just a number" Yonghwa talked back "Its the skills that wins the fight, not the number"

"Yeah, if you want to make it fair. Then get 2 out, lets see how you guys win against us" Minhyuk smirked at his own comeback.

The same wolf who tried to attack Jonghyun earlier, lauched himself at Minhyuk but Minhyuk easily dodge his attack.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.... Such a small tempered doggy" Minhyuk teased and the wolf again tried to attack him but Minhyuk was to fast for him.

"Wooyoung! This is not what we planned!" Taecyeon called but Wooyoung didnt listen, eventually all the wolves tried to attack them. 2 from Yonghwa, 2 from Junshine and 1 from Minhyuk.

The CNBlue have been trained to not only attack but to defend also, but mostly defend by dodging attacks.

"You!!!!" Taecyeon jumped and turned into a huge black wolf. "You bloodsucker!!!"

Jonhyun barely had dodged his attack but still played his cool. All he needed to do is wear him out. Like what the rest of the guys did to them. Eventually, due to the fighting. They managed to destroy things that are in their path. Which leads to a bad and huge evidence to what is happening right now.

 

Then sirens were heard and the first to bolt were the wolves, Yonghwa, Junshine and Minhyuk went strait to Jonghyun who was lying down, exausted from the fight. Out of the four, Jonghyun was the one is worn out the most. Well he was being challenged by the wolves pack leader. Yonghwa and Minhyuk carried Jonghyun to their truck leaving Junshine to ride and take care of Jonghyuns bike.


The next day, the news spread like wild fire, thinking that a gang war was held. Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona were the ones who watched the news which also interested the other members.

"Waaaah... Daebak... A gang war... wish I could have seen that" Yuri said

"Yah, unnie do you want to die? If you were there, theres a possiblity that you would get shot" Yoona said to her but Yuri just shrugged.

Seohyun was silent, as Yonghwa had said to her. Taecyeon and his gang called the 2pm tried to blackmail Jonghyun and also tried to kill him if he doesnt agree with their deal. Seohyun is raging mad at Taecyeon right now, I mean. No one should be the one to judge who you want to be with. She actually liked Taecyeon with Yoona unnie at first, even also when Yoona was still dating Donghae. Taecyeon was a really nice guy and he was Yoona unnies childhood bestfriend not to mention her 1st friend. She really didnt know what happened between them but Seohyun was glad that Yoona was not with Taecyeon anymore. She ships Jongyoon now (Haha I just had to put it). Because Jonghyun brought something different to her unnie. Not just by her looks but something special that can be kept forever. 

Seohyun sighed 

"Yah! Hyunnie, You okay?" Yuri asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing, Im just worried about Jonghyun oppa" That caught Yoona's attention.

"Huh? Whats wrong with Jonghyun hyunnie?"

'Oops, I slipped it out' Seohyun thought

"Hyunnie!" Yoona called again impatienly, wanting to have an answer.

"Jonghyun oppa had and accident with some guys and he was beated really hard. Yonghwa oppa is currently trying to cure him now"

Yoona stood up and got her jacket.

"Yah Yoona! Where do you think your going?" Yuri asked

"Im going to check on Jonghyun, I want to see if he is ok"

"Unnie, Yonghwa is healing him"

"Doesnt matter, I just want to see him" That stunned them both and Yoona realized what she said and she blushed, hard. "S-sorry... I just"

Yuri just smiled, noticing that Yoona has become her old self again. "Its okay, go... your boyfriend is waiting for you"

"He is not my boyfriend!" She said walking towards the door.

Seohyun smiled and she also stood up "Wait for me unnie! Ill come with you!" 


Here it is! Tadan.... I just hope it is good.... So how'd I do? Because of Taecyeon, there is a 50% chance that Jonghyun and the gang would reveal themselves as vampires in the near chapters, of course it has to be, eventually.... Maybe innnnnnn..... Idk...... still thinking for a good plot twist... Just keep on reading and supporting and thank you for liking this story.... JONGYOON FIGHTING!!! hehe

Okay! Till the next time!