Ch.6 The Truth part 2

I Fell In Love With A Monster

Jonghyun arrived at the place where his cousin recommended to him. This place held memories to him and all were very interesting but not all were quite happy. He saw the man that he was suppose to meet, his back facing him and Jonghyun guessed that he is in deep thought. Jonghyun knows what will happen because he had interfered with his life once again. 

"So you came" the man said and he turned around and faced Jonghyun.

Right infront of Jonghyun was Lee Donghae, his cousin, his family and most of all, his ex bestfriend.

Jonghyun was scared of him now that he knew the truth about him and his present life. He took a deep breath and walked to him. He remembered what Seohyun said to him.

 

~ Flashback ~

At a cafe shop, Seohyun was in the counter taking orders from costumers when Jonghyun barge in and cut in line.

"Seohyun! I need your help!"
"Hey dude Im taking an order here!" A man who is Seohyuns present costumer.

Jonghyun just glared at him which made the man cower. "Shut Up" then he takes a step forward

"J-Jonghyun... stop okay... self-control" Seohyun tries to calm him down which he did.

"Whats going on here? hyung?" A new voice came 

"Minhyuk? What are you doing here?"

"I work here"

"Ummm Minhyuk-ssi can you take my place for a moment? Jonghyun needs help" Seohyun asked

"Uh sure?"

Minhyuk and Seohyun switched places and Jonghyun and Seohyun sat near the door.

After a few minutes of the story telling, Seohyun made a decission.

"Just dont mind him and when he interupts my relationship with Yonghwa oppa. Tell him to back off" That made Jonghyun smile. Seohyun has a knack of making Jonghyun suprise than ever. She's fierce and even though she's the youngest of her group, she knows how to take care of herself. "Dont worry oppa, if he tells on you about your secret just think his crazy. It will ruin his reputation if that happens besides, no one has been discoved about your kind for a hundred years maybe? Just be brave oppa and be yourself. I dont like Donghae before and I really dont like Donghae now because she played with Yoona unnies heart and used Jessica unnie for her money" Jonghyun was about to ask what she ment by that but she just answered "Yonghwa oppa told me"

You see, Yonghwa is Jessica's cousin but she doesnt know his secret. Unlike Jonghyun and Jonghyun was born as a vampire, Yonghwa was bitten by a vampire 5 years ago and Yonghwa tends to keep it that secret. Luckily Donghae didnt tell on him, its because Yonghwa threatens to hurt him if he do so. Another reason why Donghae hates us so much.

Jonghyun nodds "Okay, thanks for the tip"

Seohyun smiled " no probs oppa, anything for unnies new love interest"

Jonghyun took like 10 seconds to get what she ment and he blushed in which Seohyun laughed at his red face.

~ End of Flashback ~

 


A few moments ago, at SNSD's house

Yoona was leaning on ther door smiling and she sighed and looked forward and she saw someone that she wants to aviod

"Yoona I-" Jessica was trying to talk her but she just brushed her harshly and went to her room.

Yoona locked her room and flopped on her bed.

"Yoona... Im so sorry"

"Shut up!" Yoona thought and she put her arm covering her tears. Just as she had a good time and was forgetting all about her 'love problems', she remembered because of her bestfriend and sister. (Not blood related sister but a close friend sister).

"You will have to face me one day Yoona.." Yoona heard her sighed "I will be here if you need me and if your ready, I will explain to you the truth" Then the noise was gone.

'Great, now I feel like a ' Yoona thought.


After an intense discussion, they ended up yelling at eachother. 

"I said I was sorry! It was never my fault! You just assume it was me!" Jonghyun told him.

Donghea scoffed "Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. You took her away from me and now your taking Yoona away from me too!"

If you dont understand what they are yelling about, I will tell you. This is about Donghae`s mom and she was involved in a car crash with Jonghyun when he was 14 and Jonghyun was 12. The reason of it all why Donghae hates Jonghyun right now was how his mom had died and not Jonghyun. And Donghae found out later that day that Jonghyun was a monster and his mom was fooled by him.

"You left her remember?! I didnt steal her from you! Were not even in a relationship! But how would you know? Your too blind and stupid to see it! So stop being so immature!" Oops, Jonghyun covered his mouth. Now he had gone to far.

Donghae was covered in rage and he was about to punch Jonghyun but he was too fast to even get hit.

"Mark my words! I will get you! You and your monster friends! Even if it hurts Seohyun and Yoona!" Then he walked away.

Jonghyun then realized that he had lost his bestfriend big time and he cannot be returned. He just turned into a monster.

 


Hey guys!!! For those who knew that Donghae was the one who called Jonghyun... CONGRATS!!! Oh! and if you might notice that the vampires here are totally different from Twighlight. You see the vampires grow up to be like humans and they dont know who or what they truly are. They are only discovered if they have reach 10-12 years old or they were told by someone. I want my vampires to be camaflaged in the human world and more secretive than in Twighlight.

And... for  those who were excited for Taecyeon. Dont worry, I will be putting him soon, maybe next chapter? Depends on what I would imagine him what to do for his first arrival. Haha! so thank you for reading and have a great day guys!!!

Eeeek! Its almost Christmas! WOOHOO!    Woops sorry... ^_^" Signing out, signing out... Tata!