Ch.4 Cool Down and Break Down

I Fell In Love With A Monster

Its been 2 months since the break up between Yoona and Donghae and well, she still hasnt gotten over it. She`s in her room lying on the bed and watching the ceiling as if its a sky. No, its not working she thought. She needs to cool off for today. They have been practicing more since they won the contest and Sunny`s uncle said before that he would like them for his company and since you already know, we accepted it. Weve been trying to practice for our deput now and it was none stop. 

She went down and went out of the dorm. Her members were very concerned about her. 

"She needs a day off, she went through many problems and she needs some time for herself" Taeyeon said to them.

"Are you sure we cant tell Yoona about the reason?" Yuri wispered to Jessica since they are sitting near each other at the couch

"Yes, I will find the right time to tell her...thats all" Jessica said and she felt really guilty about what happened to Yoona. She wants to help her but she cant.

Yuri nodded "Ok..."

"I need to change...I will be meeting with him today...excuse me" She stood up and went to her room. Yuri signed.

 


Yoona went to a cafe near her school, she needs icecream real bad. She orderd a chocolate mint and went to sit down. She brought a book so that she could read and she heared someone calling her name.

"Yoona-ssi?" Yoona looked up and to her suprise it was the guy who helped her up with her break up, Jonghyun. Well cheered her up actually because she hadnt got over with Donghae.

"Jonghyun-ssi? What are you doing here?" Yoona asked him

"Well I work here, what am I not allowed?" That made Yoona rolled her eyes and he chuckled

"Whatever"

"Ive seen that you havent change since the 1st time we met"

"Well Its actually 2nd but thanks for the complement" 

"Arasso.. well I gotta go back to work...see yah Yoona-ssi" Yoona nodded

 

Jonghyun went back to his work and a guy went to him.

"Woah! Hyung! You know her? Are you friends with her? She`s hot!" The guy said that made Jonghyun rolled his eyes

"Yes, Minho I know her but were not friends actually" Jonghyun answered back to his dongsaeng Minho, Choi Minho

 

Minho is one of the close friends of Jonghyun and he already knew about Jonghyun because he too is a vampire.

 

"Minho! Jonghyun! Stop chatting and go back to work!" Their boss said

"Yes Sir!!!" Both said in unison and went back to work.

 


Yoona was done with her icecream and she felt better. Indeed, Icecream is a great cure for depressed people. She was about to leave the cafe when she saw him, Donghae. With....JESSICA UNNIE?!

Donghae and Jessica were walking to a table and then stopped walking when they saw Yoona.

"Sica unnie? Hae oppa?" Yoona said and she then saw their hands linked together.

"Y-Yoona I can explain" Sica tried to comfort her but before she did, she saw Yoona`s tears fall out of her eyes.

A guy approached them and he called Yoona`a name and it was Jonghyun"Yoona-ssi! Youre leav...ing...Hyung?" He was suprised to see Donghae at the cafe.

"Y-you know each other?" Jessica said and Donghae glared at him and he saw it.

"Ah...well Im a friend..."Jonghyun said and he went to face with Yoona so that he wouldnt see Donghae`s glare again. But he noticed something wrong about her "A-are you ok?"

Yoona wiped her tears and faced him and gave him a warm smile "Yes...if you will excuse me, I will go now"

"But..ah.." Jonghyun tried to stop her but she already left. Damn! Too late. He then went to face with Jessica and Donghae. "Uh"

"I did`nt know you had a friend name Lee Jonghyun" Jessica said

"Uh yeah...I have many friends recently, Um wait...how did you?" Donghae asked

"Well, my dongsaeng is dating his band member" Jessica explained and Donghae widen his eyes so was Jonghyun.

"! she also knows about me and my bandmates...not good" Jonghyun thought

"Uh you ok oppa?" Jessica asked

Donghae nodded "Ah..ne..."

"Well I should go to work bye." Jonghyun left the two.

 

 


Jonghyun is glad that his shift is done because he doesnt want to be in there with Donghae again. And Wow hes doing 3 part time jobs now and nothing bad happend. I think he controlled himself pretty well now huh?

But still, one secret is leaked... I hope this turned out well later on....

 

Back at the Cafe Jessica told Donghae who`s Seohyuns dating. And yes he is suprised, very....

 

"Seohyuns Dating Yonghwa?!"

 


 Hey guys! So sorry that I updated so late. I hope you liked it because I really need you opinion. Thanks fo subscribing my story, Im really greatful!

Till the next time! Happy reading! PEACE! XD