Ch.7 Know

I Fell In Love With A Monster

Everything went perfect for Yoona, but just when she was gonna give her heart a break. He just has to show up. You see, the snsd members were having a practice for the final touches for their debut and when they were having their break. Donghae was their to visit. She didnt know who he visited for but she sure doubt it was her. Seeing that Jessica was having a good time with Donghae, she saw that Donghae wishpered something to Jessica and she nodded, knowing that Donghae was going towards her.

"Hey..." Donghae said to her nervously but she didnt answer. Instead she gave him a cold hard glare that she barely use. "Ummm... Okay, So how have you-" 

"What do you want?" She finally answered.

"Okay listen, I know your mad and all-" 

"Mad? You think Im mad? Im furious you bastard!" Just when she was to continue to yell at him, her phone ringed. "Hello?" She strongly answered it.

"Woah princess, talk about grumpy much?" Someone from the other line chuckled

"What do you want Taec, Im not in the mood today"

"Your always not in the mood recently" Knowing that she might hangup "Ok, ok. You see. The school council wants your help for the final arrangement for this weeks upcomming event and they want you right now."

"Seriously? What happened to Bora?"

"Idk but she bailed and the council has been worried sick to find a better designer and your the best there is right now, well except for Yunho, but Yunho hyung is out in the states for his internship so... yeah"

She sighed "Fine, ok... I just need to ask permission to Taeyeon unnie first before I leave"

"Okay, Oh and say hi to them for me"

"Will do, bye Taec"

"Bye princess" She smiled and hang up. Then she just forgot that Donghae was still there, akwardly waiting for her to finish but she didnt care. She just passed him by to go to Taeyeon.


"Jonghyun!" Jonghyun looked back to see his old friend Kyuhyun.

"Hyung!" They hugged

"Hey bro, didnt think I'd see you here. So whats up?"

"Oh, just running some errands for my last shift today. Apperantly this building is too big for me and I dont know where this room is" He showed Kyuhyun the paper

"Oh, I was about to go there also. Come on Ill lead the way"

"Oh thanks hyung, your a life savior"

Kyuhyun chuckled "Just buy me some drinks in return"

Once they were at the respected place, Jonghyun smelled something odd, something... not human.

"Thats weird, smells like..."He thought and then he realised "A WOLF!"

"Oh theres the delivery guys!" A tall man came and took the pizza from his hand, then Kyuhyun wacked his head for being rude.

"Sorry about that Jong, Taecyeon can be very... ummm"

"Stupid?"

"I was about to say rude but stupid can cover it." They chuckled.

"Jonghyun?" Jonghyun looked to where the voice came from and apperantly it was the girl who drives him crazy.

"Y-Yoona... Your here?"

She went towards him and gave him a hug but to Jonghyuns satisfaction, he justs freeze.

"I didnt know you study here" He said as Yoona break away their hug.

"Uh... Yeah... Just helping out some arrangements and stuff.. hehe" She said it syly.

"Wait... hold up hold up! You two know each other?" Jonghyun almost forgot that Kyuhyun was still there.

"Uh.. Yeah well, we were-"

"Were just good friends" Yoona said it directly.

"Yeah.... hehe"

After their long and happy chat, sadly Jonghyun had to go because he still needs to return to work to change and go home. As he bid goodbye to them, Jonghyun passed by the rude guy earlier 'Taecyeon was it?' he tought and they looked at eachother as they past eachother by. 


Taecyeon stopped his tracks and looked behind him. He shook his head with his misinterpretations and just let it go. I mean why would a vampire have the guts to come here, let alone show himself. He's even friends with his Yoona. Yes, his Yoona. He had a crush on her since they were 7 but he backed off when he found out that Donghae was dating her. Then he went all happy when he found out that Donghae and Yoona breaked up. Apperantly, rumors has it that Donghae left Yoona for some rich mans daughter. Talk about gold digger much. Okay going really off topic here. But his nose never made a mistake, ever. So he just assumed that he is what he thinks he is. A vampire, a vicios human drinking, blood vampire. And he'd do anything to get him to stay away from Yoona.

 

 

 


Ooooh... Someone is a getting little feisty. Okay, so I know what are you gonna say....... WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN. And let me just say this........... sorry? Okay, Im so sorry that I havent been posting this past.... a couple of months? Idk I lost count. It was 1 I was busy, 2 so freaking tired, 3 so so so so ing lazy. Yeah... thats not much of an apology is it? sigh... I cant do about it but Ill tell you what. For all the time I lost in posting updates. Im gonna make 2 updates today. After that... well I dont know really. It depends on my mood. If its good then I get to give updates, If its bad then... nah...

So... Oh PS

For those who notice that what Yoona was taking in her college life. She took interior design at Seoul Univeristy (Only at my story ok? People might misunderstand it in real life... haha). AND as to Jonghyun and Taecyeon encouter, Taecyeon was outside after he ate his pizza to idk, to get something or pee? Then they passed by slow motionly... hehe... It is up to your imagintaion to know it.

If there are more concerns and advices to this story, pls do tell. Im not a major in  writing, I just did this for fun. hehe

Ok! Thats all and Ill be going to make another update.... so.... see ya!

BooyahSwis16 signing out! Peace!