Chapter 6

Café et Dessert

The way to Kyungsoo’s house was quiet. Both of them didn’t know what to say. They were the only passengers on the bus, making it even quieter.

“So… I heard you had a teenage crush on that Suho guy. Do you still like him?” Jongin started, not wanting to miss the chance of getting closer to Kyungsoo.

“E-Eh? How did you know? Luhan hyung told you, didn’t he?” Kyungsoo started blushing, feeling embarrassed that someone else knows about his crush on his senior. Jongin frowned at his reaction. Whenever Suho was concerned, Kyungsoo never fails to look like a tomato.

“You like him that much, eh? What exactly do you like about him?” What exactly does he have that I don’t?

“He’s really nice to everyone. He used to help me with my studies since he’s smart. And he always takes care of me. But he thinks of me as a little brother, so I guess there’s no chance for me.” At this point, Kyungsoo started to look rejected.

Jongin hated seeing that look on Kyungsoo’s beautiful face. Why does he have to look like that for Suho. He’s not worth it. “Then just give up on him. You can always find someone better than him anyway.”

The rest of the journey was spent in silence. As they neared Kyungsoo’s doorstep, they slowed down their pace. They both didn’t know why, but they just wanted to spend more time together. Kyungsoo felt confused. Why would he want to spend more time with Jongin when he spent the entire week with him?

“H-Here’s my house. Thanks for sending me home even though you must be tired. And it’s so late already.” He mentally scolded himself for stuttering.

Jongin took a look at his watch and cursed silently. It was already 1 in the morning. All the buses and trains have stopped running. And Kyungsoo’s house was in a deserted area, where there’s hardly any cab.

Kyungsoo seemed to sense Jongin’s worries and summoned up all his courage. “It’s late already, and I don’t think any cab is going to come along this area. W-Would you like to stay the night?” Jongin’s eyes widened and he turned to see Kyungsoo’s cheeks turn into a pretty shade of pink.

“Are you inviting me into your house?” Jongin asked unsure, Kyungsoo’s red face answering his question. “It’s fine if you don’t want to! Find a way home yourself then!” He exclaimed, turning around to open his door.

“Wait! I didn’t mean it like that! Of course I’ll stay the night!” Jongin reached out to grab Kyungsoo, resulting in him giving the shorter male a back hug.

Kyungsoo felt like his heart was going to jump right out of his mouth, beating furiously in his chest. Afraid Jongin would be able to hear his frantic heartbeat, he squirmed around in his hold, making Jongin realize his actions and he quickly retracted his arms.

Kyungsoo silently opened the door to his house, gesturing for Jongin to come inside. “Make yourself at home. Would you like a drink? Or take a bath? Or…”

“Kyungsoo it’s fine. Sorry for intruding. You must feel uncomfortable…” Jongin trailed off, suddenly thinking that maybe this was a bad idea. What if he made Kyungsoo feel uncomfortable around him? He was obviously comfortable with Suho around.

“I’ll find some clothes for you. Although they may be a bit small… Maybe Luhan hyung left some clothes behind.” Kyungsoo went into his bedroom in search of some clothes that can fit Jongin, leaving said male alone in the living room. He took this chance to explore the small sanctuary Kyungsoo call home. It was a small house, consisting of a kitchen, living room, a bathroom and Kyungsoo’s bedroom. It has a simple design, walls painted a creamy beige with pictures of Kyungsoo and his family, a large furry rug under the small coffee table which has a few cookbooks stacked on top of it, but what caught Jongin’s attention the most is the large shelf placed next to the television. It was filled with lots of books, most of which are cookbooks. He must really like cooking and baking. He can pass off as a housewife.

“Here. Luhan hyung left some of his old clothes here to wear when he comes over, it may be a little small but at least it’ll fit.” Kyungsoo reemerged from his bedroom, holding some clothes for Jongin to change into. “You can take a bath first. I’ll just clean up the place.”

Jongin accepted the clothes from Kyungsoo and proceeded to the bathroom, taking one last look at Kyungsoo before going in.

As soon as he heard the door close, Kyungsoo let out a breath he didn’t know he’d been holding. Why was he feeling so nervous around Jongin? Why did he even invite Jongin to stay the night anyway? He tried to assure himself that it’s manners. After all, Jongin did walk him home even if it’s late. That was the least he could do.

I should get changed as well. I’ll just take a bath tomorrow; it’s been a long day. As Kyungsoo finished changing, he heard Jongin come out of the bathroom. When he turned to look at him, he almost fainted. Jongin was only wearing the pants Kyungsoo gave him, his hair and torso still damp, water droplets trickling down his toned muscles, his defined abs flexing slightly as he walked towards Kyungsoo.

“The shirt doesn’t really fit that well. Luhan hyung is really skinny…” The tanned male scratched his nape awkwardly, feeling shy standing half- in front of Kyungsoo. What if he thinks I have a lousy body or something? I should have worked out more… What if that Suho has better abs? Wait, that means Kyungsoo have seen him half-! Then that might mean that they…

“You have a nice body.” Kyungsoo broke Jongin’s train of thoughts. Jongin stood there staring at Kyungsoo, too shocked to move.

“You… think I have a nice body?” Cue blushing Kyungsoo.

“I didn’t mean it like that! Wait, that came out wrong. I mean… you have nice muscles. No wait, that’s not it…” Kyungsoo frowned in concentration, thinking of the right words to say. Jongin couldn’t stop himself from smiling. Kyungsoo looked so cute right now, trying not to make it seem like he was a ert. “Just… forget what I said.”

Kyungsoo started running into his room, too embarrassed to face Jongin and just wanting to hide under his fluffy blanket. Before he could close the door however, Jongin managed to push it open and allowed himself into the room. Kyungsoo gulped as Jongin got closer to him. This is bad, really bad.

“This is your room? It’s really neat for a guy. But I guess it’s really like you.” Jongin commented as he looked around.

“Y-Ya!! Get out of my room!! Who said you could just come in?!” Kyungsoo tried pushing Jongin out of his room, but Jongin resisted, wanting to get to know Kyungsoo better while he had the chance.

“Aww come on! Just a while wouldn’t hurt would it! Please~?” Jongin unconsciously pouted, something he hadn’t done in years, and also something Kyungsoo did not expect. He froze at the sight, suddenly Jongin seemed like a kid wanting some attention instead of the cool and professional barista that was his boss.

Jongin tried to take advantage of Kyungsoo’s distraction as push his way back into the room. However, Kyungsoo lost his balance and tripped. Jongin quickly reached out for Kyungsoo, but unfortunately he got pulled down together, resulting in both of them landing on the hard floor, with Kyungsoo at the bottom and Jongin landing on top of him.

“OUCH! What was that for?!” Kyungsoo groaned in pain. Jongin looked up to apologise, when he realized exactly how close doe-eyed male face was. He looks even better up close. His big eyes, his cute nose, his round cheeks, his pouty red lips. Oh gosh… his lips look so tempting…

At the same time, Kyungsoo was also observing the male’s features. He’s really handsome… That nose, that jawline, those eyes, and oh those lips. I wonder how it feels…

They were both unconsciously leaning forward while observing each other. They got so close until they could feel their breath.

“Is this… okay?” Jongin whispered, unsure if Kyungsoo would consent. He gave a small nod, silently giving the tanned male his permission.

his lips, Jongin leaned in and pressed his full lips onto Kyungsoo’s soft ones. They felt an electric jolt flowing through them, and Kyungsoo started to return the kiss. The kiss was slow and steady, ending when their lungs were screaming for air.

Looking into each other’s eyes, they pressed their foreheads together, stabling their breathing and heartbeat. Jongin gave Kyungsoo a smile, which was returned, and he couldn’t help but kiss Kyungsoo again, thinking that this could not get any better.


[A/N] I have no idea what I just wrote. Really. I'm at a complete lost right now.

Thanks for all the comments!! You guys have no idea how happy I am when I see all the comments. I usually update at night, and the next day when I log in I see all these comments and it just makes my day ^^ Thanks you guys!!

Comment and subcribe pls~~~