Is It Really You....?

One Summer Night/A Midsummer's Night

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's Flash Forward By A Year Now,Shall We?~~~~~~~~

After that night you couldn't get Kris off your mind,and he couldn't get you off of his.Sadly you two couldn't keep contact because of the tight schedule.

Fate....fate is really cruel.I should be happy.I mean,today is my debut..!....Kris Wu why must you weigh on my mind like this??

Jung HyoYeon....I wonder how you are.Has the YG family been treating you well? Ugh Kris stop it!Today is your debut.No thinking about HyoYeon.

Not today.

Today two groups were debuting.

A girlgroup and a boygroup.

One YG.One SM.

Could it be....?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hello Hello Hello,please welcome the first group to debut,powerful SM BoyBand EXO!"

EXO?? Isn't that...no..it couldn't be...it just...

After trying to convince herself that EXO isn't Kris's group,she sees him start rapping.

"Ye xing de ben neng nan kang ju
Duo muo xiang yao yi kou tun xia tian de xiang mi de ni
Xian wen xiang wei xin shang ni de xi ni
Wo yong pin chang hong jiu na yang de you ya xiang yong ni" (EXO - Wolf (EXO-M Ver) )

Kris Wu...it really is you...

Trying not to burst out in tears and run on stage to hug her best friend she's missed so much,Hyoyeon just admired him from the distance.

He's changed so much...

His hair is blonde,he's so much taller...

Uwah..he's so cool....

I wonder if he'll remember me.

He wouldn't care right? Right.

He's probably too caught up with his EXo stuff.

Wu Yifan......I found you,and this time,I'm not letting go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after EXO finished their debut , it was time for Girls'&Peace (HyoYeon's group) to debut.

"Man I'm tired" Luhan complained

"Ugh so worn out" Tao & Xiumin agreed with Luhan

"Is this really the idol life I've been dreaming of?" Even ChanYeol the Happy Virus was stressed

Many groans and complaints after EXO's debut had been voiced out by EXO themselves.Believing that if they had to perform hardcore like that everytime they're on a music show,they might as well be in the army.

"HEY GUISE LET'S WATCH THE OTHER GROUP DEBUT!!" y Jongin exclaimed.

"I heard it's a girl group from YG" Dimple face Lay calmly stated.

It couldn't be....could it..?

Jung HyoYeon...are you out there on stage right now?

Having thoughts of HyoYeon and curiosity crowding his mind,Kris decided to go watch the performance.

There's no way.She couldn't be here......could she ?

Kris watched the performance start,10 colorful,young girls danced across stage.

Just as I thought.Not here.I need to let go.

As Kris was going to get up and leave,a special voice ruined his plans.

"Himeul naerago malhaejulrae
geu nuneul banjjakyuh nal ileukyuhjulrae

saramdeuleun modu wonhaji deo bbalri duh manhi
o nan pyuhngbuhmhan sonyuhinguhl" (Girls' Generation - Himnae!/Way To Go!)

Kris looked up to see who's voice that belonged too.Kris's eyes lit up with joy.

"JUNG HYOYEON!!!!!!!!!"

Jung Hyoyeon....I finally found you.This time,I'm not letting go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oooooooh a cliffhanger if you read thiissss~ Please leave a comment and a request~

Well my moms yelling which means, GOODNIGHT LOVELIES ~<3

oooooo what will Hyunni saayyy???