One Summer Night

One Summer Night/A Midsummer's Night

HyoYeon just stood there,staring blankly at Kris's face.She was about to say something before they both heard the PD of M! Countdown on the speaker

"Hey rookies!Good job tonight! It was one of our record shows! You guys got 10% more views than our usual rookie show,so your agencies contacted us to tell you , you will be on vacation for a while to celebrate this record!!"

Everyone cheered including HyoYeon.But Kris couldn't.He was too fixed on what to do with her.He just stared at her.She,who is smiling and happily clapping like an idiot.

This girl...you've got me going crazy....

Kris just stared at her the whole time.Her soft features.Her beautiful brown eyes.Killer smile.Killer EYE Smile.But mostly...her lips.

I can't hold back anymore.Ive already confessed to her...I should be able to have this moment.I should be able to do this.Just this once.Just for us.

While cheering happily Kris grabbed HyoYeon's arm and softly dragged her to the janitors closet where he knew they'd be okay.

"YAH WU YIFAN!!!! WHERE ARE WE GOI-...ah...."

HyoYeon was about to throw a fit about him grabbing her so suddenly.Until Kris's rough lips crashed onto her soft ones.

Please....just this once....let it be.

Kris desperately waited for her lips to respond.She wouldn't.HyoYeon just stood there,lifeless,and in a daze.

It was fun while it lasted.....

Kris slowly started to pull away.Until he felt her break the kiss

His heart dropped.His eyes looked saddened,and she could see that.

"Yah...do you actually like me...?" Hyoyeon asked curiously.

"No.I don't simply like you.-"

"Then why lead me on like this Kris?!? UGH! JUST DON'T.STOP PLAYING GA-" Hyoyeon was on the verge of tears again

"Who said I was playing games?" Kris retorted and cornered her against the wall.

"I said I don't like you.Because,I really don't." Hyoyeon heard his words and refused to feel that way.She refused to cry and believe this all meant nothing.

"Hyoyeon Jung...I don't like you because I ing love you." She looked up surprised.

"I love you.I love you.I love you.I can't describe it....it's just love.This past year without you has been hell.I love you."

Kris finished,once again,staring in her eyes.

Hyoyeon let her tears freefall from her eyes.

My angry bird.My crush.My best friend.My dragon.My Yifan...loves me!!!!!

"Kris I love you too.More than anything.I love how you call me princess,I love how you act so cold but then warm.I...I'm just so happy right now..."

Hyoyeon started sobbing.

Just then Kris smirked and held her tightly against the wall,and kiss her on the lips.He on her lower lip until she opened and he deepened the kiss.Hyoyeon was losing her balance because she never changed out of her stage clothes and her heels were making her unstable.She began to try to back off the wall and find something else to lean on.Kris noticed this and tried to move her body without breaking the kiss.

They both ended up bumping into a big pile of towels and a mini record player tumbled on the floor.It was gold and SHINee (see what I did there? No? Ok.). Both of them stared at the object until Hyoyeon decided to lightly kick it away so she doesn't step on it.The player tapped the wall after being kicked.Kris then pulled her back to him and started on her tongue.Earning a few soft moans from her.

But that wasn't the only sound they heard.

They heard a romantic song play in the backround.They both stopped and looked at eachother,then around them.Kris figured that after the record player 'tapped' the wall,the music started to play.

 

=Backround Muzik 4 Lyf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQIjsMhfyqM [One Summer Night - Brown Eyed Girls] =

As the music slowly played Kris cradled Hyoyeon in his arms lovingly and they both just listened to the music.

*Like it's the first time,like it's the last time,kiss me~*

*Oh, I love you, only you, forever – for real, for real

I want to give you all of my night

I want to lean on only your embrace

You make me dream once again

Kiss me so I can never wake up from this dream again~*

With those last lyrics Hyoyeon fell asleep in Kris's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Kris and Hyoyeon?" Dara asked

"Janitors closet,I saw Kris drag her in there" Luhan replied while playing with YoonA's hair

"Should we check on them?" YoonA asked,beginning to get worried.

"Not to worry! I've checked the closet!" Happy virus,ChanYeol appeared.

"But did you find anything Happy Germ?" Fresh face Dara boomed at ChanYeol

"It's Happy V-" ChanYeol was going to lecture Dara again but was rudely interupted

"OMOMOMOMOMOMO!!!!!" Xiumin & Tao screamed at the same time

"UGH WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!" Ice Princess Jessica screamed

"WE-WE-WE-" Xiumin and Tao said at the same time

"YOU WHAT!" YoonA,Dara,and Jessica exclaimed at the same time.

"We-we I-I" Tao couldn't even speak.

"WE WERE LOOKING FOR HYOYEON AND KRIS AND AND WE HEARD MOANS IN THE JANITORS CLOSET!!" Xiumin's face got red just thinking about it.

"I heard slow music playing too." Tao added

"OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO" Everyone had found out about their rendevous by now,but neither of them minded.

Kris and Hyoyeon walked in hand in hand and smiling at everyone in the room,since they had over heard the conversation,they were embarrassed but proud.

Everyone got silent and stared at them two.

"Yes.We are dating."Hyoyeon had finished Kris's sentence smiling ear to ear

"AWH THEY FINISHED EACHOTHER'S SENTENCES AWHHHHH"

*fangirls*

Kris and Hyoyeon just laughed and sat on the couch while everyone (Girls'&Peace/EXO) was partying.

"Oppa....Kris gege....Dragon,Angry Bird...."
"Yes?"

"I love you c:"
"I love you too"

Kris lightly pecked Hyoyeon on the forehead and watched her fall asleep on his chest.

 

No one will ever forget that one summer night.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Last chappie for Himnae!I might change the name though...I think it should be "One Summer Night" or or or "Midsummer Night" or something magical sounding.~Leave a comment on how you think this was,and feel free to post stuff on my wall or PM a request story ccccccc: Ah Saranghaeyo~