Phone Conversations

One Summer Night/A Midsummer's Night

"What do we do....?"

HyoYeon thought as she heard the horrid news.

"Kris!! How can you act like it's okay?!?"

"Because this is you and me Hyunni.You and I.I've known you since you were that annoying 4 year old.We're okay." Kris responded on the other line,trying to calm down his poor best friend.

Even with Kris's calming responses,HyoYeon just kept worrying.

Ever since they were little Kris and HyoYeon had been a duo.In the past,they had always dreamed of growing up and creating a band together.Becoming that one duo that was always looked upon.A household name,not a one hit wonder.

They had auditioned for 2 agencies.

YG and SM.

HyoYeon had been accepted into YG Entertainment and was instructed to debut in a year.

Kris was in SM and was going to debut in a band named 'EXO' also in a year.

After hearing they wouldn't be a duo,let alone be in the same company,panicked HyoYeon.

What can I do without you Angry Bird...? HyoYeon thought as she began to calm down more.

"Better now Hyunni?" Kris whispered over the phone.

Hyunni...ah.The name he gave me when we were in elementry...

 

~~~~Flashback Time~~~~~ -plays special music

"Jung HyoYeon!!! The new neighbors are here!!!"

Yelled your mother, Ms.Jung

"Comming Umma~"

You replied.

Just then,a cute four year old exited the kitchen and entered the living room to greet the neighbors.She then saw a young looking family.

An Umma

An Appa

and to the young girls surprise,they had a little boy who looked slightly older than she was.

"Hello.I'm Mr.Wu and this is my family,"

The tall looking man introduced himself and gestured to the lady and boy who accompanied him.

"My wife,Ms.Wu,and our son,Kris."

He pointed at the boy.

"Oh wonderful! You have a son! This is my family,my wife and our daughter,HyoYeon.HyoYeon why don't you and Kris go play somewhere while the adults have a conversation?"

"Ne appa."

You and Kris ended up playing at the park across from your house for hours,completely forgetting about your parents.

After that day,you and Kris stuck like glue and decided to stay together.
~~~~~~~Ends Flashback~~~~~~~~~

But what is this feeling...? This emptiness knowing he won't be here to protect me,and spend time with me...what will I do...? You thought about that for a while...

"Yoboseyo!?!?" 

Kris's husky voice on the other end yelled.

Ah..I must've been so lost in thought I forgot I was talking to Kris...

"NE NE NE!! YAH!! I'm alive!!! Oppa you're blowing my ears~"

[Kris's P.O.V]

Kris blushed when she called him Oppa.

Damn...I should be used to this by now...

"Yah~ It's getting late~ I think I should rest now~ Besides,you're gonna be a big star! You'll need your beauty sleep~" She yawned as she said that.

Stop being so cute ugh...even her yawn is cute...

"No goodnight? Okay fine then."

I can practically hear her pouting...why are you effecting me like this Jung HyoYeon...

"Omo...did you fall asleep before me???"

This time she sounded mad.

"Yah why would I fall asleep on my princess?"

Great Kris..just great...princess...really Kris..REALLY?

 

[HyoYeon's P.O.V]

Princess...?

Oh no...he doesn't think of me that way,he's just joking.

"Ahem..yeah...right well I should be getting to sleep now so..."

"Yeah..right. Night Hyunni."


 

 

 

 

First Part omomomomomo I'm sorry I just.I actually wrote something and posted it.i FEEL SO HAPPY ;o;