Chapter 2

Will Love Make You Change

( Kevin Pov)

As I woke up I saw Bong-Cha it was kinda awkard and when I was about to say hi to her she walked right past me. So as I sat down with the other member when Eli asked *Kevin what happen with the akwardness just a while ago with Hoon sis* and I said * it must have been because of last night I kept staring at her to much last night* as I said that everyone started to laugh and kiseop said * of course she would be creeped out by you were staring at her well you bearly even know her. As he said tup that I start to get embarssed and walk away to get ready for work.

(Bong-Cha Pov)

As I got in to the car Hoon asked me if I was ready and I nood yup so he started to drive after a 5 min drive we walked in to a beauty big school. As I got at out of my of my car people were staring at me or should I say my older brother Hoon but he seam to ignore it so I did to after awhile of walking we found the main office and the women there greeted me with a warm smile and said * annyeonghaseyo you must be Bong-Cha-nimda here are your schedule and you should hurry your teacher may be starting class so I nod and bow as I leave and look up to Hoon he asked me *want me to take you to class* and I slowly said no not because I didn't want him to it just I don't want to make a big scene like 5 mins ago. So hoon understands and leaves so I start to walk around and finally find my class and walk in and so the teacher to to my direction * new student right okay come in class this is are new student her name is * I said *Bong-Cha* okay he said after that he said * Bong-cha-nimda go sit next to So-hee as he said that I sat down next to her and in front of me was this cute boy he turned around and said * annyeong Bong-cha my name is No Minwo*

As he said that I kind of giggled because he was so cute and I said * annyeong No minwoo-ah please to meet you* after the he started to smile all around. As I turned around to my side a girl looked at me and smiled* annyeong Bong-Cha So-Hee-nimda* and I said * annyeong So_Hee. After that she asked me if I want to have lunch with her and I said *ne*. After class was over Minwoo came up to me and asked if i wanted to have lunch with him and his friend but I turned down his offfer because I was having lunch with So-Hee but he really wanted to have lunch with me so he was going to eat lunch with So-hee and I.

-Lunch Time-

As we finshed getting are lunches we sat down at a table and minwoo said * sorry guys let me go tell my hyungs am going to eat with you guys* he said as he was walking away after that So-Hee and I were talking and it seem as though we have a lot in common . after that minwoo came back with a group of guys that I had no idea who they were as they stood there minwoo was the first to introduce his hyung one bye one. As they got there I got to know kwagmin really well by his hyung youngmin was kinda awkward with me it seem. After talking to ever one and a little bit with youngmin it seem the awkwardness broke a little then the bell rang and each of us went are separate way except for me and So-hee and youngmin and kwagmin because we had history together.