Chapter 1

Will Love Make You Change

(Bong-Cha PV)

As I was walking down the airport I went looking for my older brother Hoon I saw a familer figure and when he turned around I ran to him and screamed "Oppa" well I hugged him. We walked to his car and he started to drive he told me about s and that their all great people when you get to know them after that I started to doze off and remember what my mother told me back at the states

(flashback)

The long drive home was full of yelling as I heard my mom yell and tell me I should do better in school and stop starting fight with my teacher and students there. As soon as we got home my mom exploded and told me she's had enough of my behavior and to pack my bags because am going back to south korea to live with my brother and his band mates as soon as she said that I yelled back and after a hour of yelling and she said *enough your going and thats enough she not going to listen to what ever you have to say anymore you will lived there for 1 year and behave and get good grades after that you can come back but if you don't then you will have to stay there and graduate high school there.

Flashback over 

As we got to the dorm we heard loud sounds. Then we walked into the dorm of boys fighting on what they were going to watch as the saw us they stood up in one line.Hoon said *guys introduce your self* the first to speak up was a brown haired boy name Kevin he stood put his hand out and introduced his name *annyeonghasyeo Kevin Woo-nimda* then a blond haired boy was next his name was eli then kiseop,aj,dongho,and soohyun. After that we all got to know each other i felt as though i was being watch so I looked around and my I matched with kevin for a few secound then he looked away so I stood feeling alittle akward and went to my room to sleep.

( The Next Day )

As I woke up earlier than everyone else to get ready for school to pick up my class I  found that hoon was up drinking a cup of coffee so I went yup to him and asked him why he was up he told me that *hi baby sis am up early because I got to take you to pick up your class* he said and as he finished geting dress everyone was geting up one by one and kevin was the last on up it was kinda awkard so I walked past him and went to the car as hoon drove to school.