You. saw. nothing.

I Saw You
Xiumin tried to reach for the shampoo but it was too high up for his short arms. He stood on his tiptoes but he still couldn't reach it.
 
"Aishhh, so annoying," he growled. He kept trying to get it, but he couldn't .
"Aaaaahhh!!" He yelled 'war-like' as he jumped up and finally got the shampoo in his grasp. unfortunately , he landed on his heels which slipped and he fell right on his .
 
"OOOOOOOOOOWWWW!" He howled as his head collided with the wet ceramic floor. His hands went to both his and his head , trying to simultaneously massage both of them. He spotted the evil shampoo bottle and grabbed it , realizing it was already empty, he facepalmed himself and threw it across the bathroom , "I hate you" he yelled and he proceeded to whimper like a baby.
 
Luhan was preparing some fried noodles for s when he heard a growl and a sound of something heavy falling, he froze for a minute then ran to find where the sound came from , as he was nearing the bathroom he heard someone whimpering inside.
 
"hyung? Xiumin hyung??" He asked slowly before barging inside to a Xiumin who was dumnfoundedly standing in the middle of the bathroom. They both stood there looking at eachother until xiumin realized he was infront of the younger one.
 
Xiumin instantly put both of his hands on his private parts and grabbed his towel from the laundry box, wrapping it around his tiny waist.
 
"Lu-luhan , what are you doing here?" he stuttered.
 
Luhan snapped out of his daze and remembered why he came here in the first place.
 "hyung, did you just fall ?" he asked awkwardly as he shifted his eyes around , trying to avoid Xiumins bare body.
 
"Im fine" Xiumin pouted and headed outside awkwardly , his shoulders brushing against luhans
.
 
Luhan shivered at the slight touch and stood still as he blushed at the fact that he saw Xiumin , yet still made him giggle like a teenage girl.
 
 
That night, Xiumin struggled to get comfortable in his tiny twinbed. he shifted from side to side and even counted sheep, but all that was no use since he still couldn't sleep, his head throbbed wildly in pain as he got up,  groaned loudly and started taking off all his clothes . throwing them at princess lulu who was sleeping comfortably in his princess-like bed.
 
Luhan woke up immediatley and blinked cutely. he sat there for a moment and stretched his long limbs as he opened the unicorn shaped lamp. [[[blame lay \(*_*)/]]]
"Whats wrong baozi ? You're not the kind who throws stuff around" he added slowly and started folding xiumins clothes. While doing so, he came across the underwear that had BEN10 graphics on it. 
 
Xiumin stood there , noticing that luhan was awake, he quickly ran back to his bed and hid under the covers, peeking at luhan who was holding his brand new underwear up in the air.
 
Xiumin got up and snatched the underwear from luhans hand , running back to his bed and covering himself with his bright blue bedsheets. "Iwantedtogetcomfortablesoitookallmyclothesoff" he muttered against his pillows.
 
"wait, baozi ? say that again?" Luhan raised his eyebrows and scooted closer to try to hear Xiumins Alien-like talking.
 
Xiumin rolled his eyes exaggeraringly and sighed dramatically, "I wanted to get comfortable so I took all my clothes off" He paused for a second then hid his face in his pillow.
 
Luhan just laughed.
 
Xiumin closed his eyes and waited for Luhan to stop but he didn't , he kept laughing like it was the funniest thing ever. 
 
"Stop. Laughing, You. Saw. Nothing." Xiumin glared at luhan one more time and closed his eyes again.
 
"Wh... Haahaha... Since when do YOU sleep " Luhan burst out again. "And that BEN10 underwear tho" Luhan stiffled his laugh so that he wont disturb Lay's beauty sleep.
 
"YOU. SAW. NOTHING" Xiumin groaned from under the covers as he blushed to a dark shade of red and secretly prayed that this was all a dream.
 
"But i did~ .....Earlier..... in the bathroom...." Luhans voice trailed off and there was an awkward silence between them. then Luhan resumed his violent laughing again.
 
5.....
Luhan stopped laughing as he felt Xiumin tense at his words.
 
4....
Luhan froze and scooted to the end of his bed , away from Xiumin.
 
3...
Luhan Saw Xiumin getting up from the corner of his eyes.
 
2...
Luhan shifted his eyes from here to there trying to look for anything that can protect him.
 
1...
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"