3

: Jessica

You might be confused but to explain it more clearly it isn't the end of the school so no TaecYoon ending. Any questions? Throw it in!


Jessica wasn't sure what club she should choose when one of the girls, the 'good girl' as she recognized told her that she could enter any club just to see how much it suited her and here she was standing in the dance club seeing the club president and club's vice president bickering.

"Dupe!"

"Dunce!"

"Idiot."

"Stupid."

It was clear that they hated each other and where there is hate there is always love. Jessica couldn't help but think how blessed she is to see real cliches.

The two were seprated by a tan girl with extremly drool worthy body and a guy with panda eyes who had great reflexes as it seemed when the club president tried to hit the vice president.

The president was a blonde, she looked energetic and boyish. The vice-president was the type to be casanova, he too was tan with bee stung lips.

"HyoYeon-ah, You need to welcome new enteries." The tan girl shook her head seemingly annoyed.

"It is Kai's fault!" HyoYeon accused pointing directly at tan guy who was annoyed at the sudden accusation.

"Well, Sorry if I pointed out that you would slip."

"That was thrown by you!" HyoYeon looked at the bannana peel which was thrown on the floor.

It wasn't about sliping on the floor it was about respect. Throwing something on the dance floor was irrespectful for dancers and dance itself and Kai did that. HyoYeon whisked her hair back, cluthced her hands and punched Kai in his face.

It wasn't an accepted move so it shocked everyone but Kai who knew it was coming.

"!" She pointed her middle finger at Kai and twirled around to face everyone with a smile on her lips.

"You guys need to go through various exams to prove your dancing ablity. We don't need ers who are here to just to get glimpise of their crushes or lovers." HyoYeon announced.

"Thats right, Even if you're my girlfriends I can't help it." Kai agreed touching his jaws to see if anything was misplaced or not.

HyoYeon snorted at Kai but Kai just smriked at HyoYeon.

Jessica noticed that the crowd was getting smaller by second. Groaning were getting louder and so did the mutterings. She chuckled to herself but stood rotted to the ground until she was called out by HyoYeon to dance.

Jessica enhaled, She wasn't really a good dancer but was more of a singer but since singing club was full already she had no choice but to try out in dance club. She did few steps that HyoYeon asked her to do.

"I like your charisma, We could improve on your dance moves. I guess you're selected." It suprised Kai but he didn't bothered questioning HyoYeon.

Another target locked