1

: Jessica

Dirty looks? Check.

Looks of lust? Doesn't matter but yes check.

Jessica entered Kyunwon high, one of the presitigious high school filled with snobs that didn't even studied with few exceptions. Jessica smirked at the boys and throwed the dirty looks back at the people. She was kind of nervous and that was one of the reasons why she was acting like that but it seemed to help her in maintaining her steryotype; thankfully her once dreaded cold face added to this factor.

Her eyes carelessly roamed around the campus when she caught site of an annoyed girl with amazingly straight jet black hair, She could make out the girl's pale skin and tall figure but she couldn't see her face due to bangs. There was a guy with baby face sitting beside her, his sand brown hair seemed too soft, his eyes seemed to be the purest eyes Jessica would've ever laid eyes on but it seems the other girl didn't thought so.

"What?" Finally the girl spoke, looking at the other boy.

"Are you blushing?" The guy asked.

The girl was silent for a moment, Her hands on her cheeks. She was silent for a moment and Jessica must admit she was kind of cute. The other girl glared at the guy and turned around swiftly on her heels (The school had heels for girls rather then plain black shoes) and started to walk but it seemed as if the guy wasn't in the mood to give up.

"Say, Do you hate me?"

That made the girl stop; Once again she stoped and stared in the guy's eyes, "I don't even know you to hate you. Just because you go on fighting doesn't give me a reason to have any feelings for you." She looked away for a minute before looking into his eyes once again, "I'm neutral to you."

'That must've hurt!' Jessica thought, 'Getting Rejected like that...'

The guy was frozen for a moment. Jessica was about to conclude that he had given up and that she shouldn't help him when the guy held the girls arm and made her face him.

Jessica watched with shameless intrest, ignoring the stares and looks she got from others who were thinking she must be thinking of sleeping with that particular guy.

"But I'm not." His fingers moved the hair from her face away to reveal hazel eyes and an angelic face, "After all bad guy falls for good girl."

'Yeah and good girl falls for bad boy' Jessica excitedly thought, 'Just the cliche I want.'

The girl blushed for a minute, She felt as if she wanted to stay in his hold for a bit longer when she heard murmrings about people. She pulled away from his grip and pushed him back.

Covering her face she glared at him, "Oh no! Lu Han-shi, That's fiction! Snap out of it, Will you?" She ce again and left the place leaving Lu Han chuckling to himself.

'He is Chinese, Eh...'

 

"Urgh!" A girl groaned.

Her tiny body was full of cuts, her pixie blonde hair was wet due to water and she stinked of fish. Just when she thought everything was over another set of kick made contact with her stomach making her spit out water and with that she fainted.

"Damn! I thought she would get used to it." A 'manly' voice chuckled to himself staring at the lifeless body.

He bended and got the bag that was beside Sunny, Lifting it up he held it down due to which everything that was kept inside falled down. His eyes caught something, He lifted it up from the ground. It was a photograph of the girl he bullied.

She was posing with 'V' symbol and sticking her tounge out. Her face was painted with cream with her T-shirt dirtied. He fliped the photo back and something was written on it, 'Smile for him...'.

He was just about to throw the picture when something stoped him. It was a hand, He turned around only to face SungMin (Jessica knowed his name since he is going to be their home room teacher). His cute face was now scary, his once lit up eyes glaring at the guy.

"What are you doing, Jung JinSook-shi?" He asked with gritted teeth.

"N-Nothing." The so called JinSook guy shuttered.

"It doesn't seem like it," Sungmin looked at the lifeless body; He looked back at the guy, "Office now."

"But-"

"Suspended, Come to my office to get slip." He said without looking back at the guy.

He walked to the girl and picked her up in his arms. His gaze turning soft after looking at her face. She looked so peaceful as if she was in deep slumber.

"Sungmin?"

"Lee Sunkyu-shi, I'm still here."

"It's Sunny, damnit!"Her voice was gentle and lacked strength but the smile on her lips irriked Sungmin most.

'Teacher and Student, Eh?' Jessica smirked.

 

Jessica entered the class. It was just like anyother class with beige walls, brown desk and chair with the blackboard facing them. Students were sitting on top of desks or chairs while talking loudly. She was suprised at how fast they had made friends but that was not part of her concern when someone pushed her infront causing her to loose her balance.

"G'mornin'!"

"Yah!"

As if noticing her just now, The serene looking guy looked at her with a questoning look. Jessica narrowed her eyes at him as if asking an apolgy.

"You are cute!" He gushed pating her head leaving Jessica feeling like a dupe.

"Apolgize!" Jessica exclaimed turning everyone's attention to her.

"Hmm? Why?"

"Probaly because you didn't noticed me and pushed me."

"On your ?" He joked.

"On your ?" Jessica mocked, She took a step and pushed the serene looking guy, "Yup."

"Feisty!" Someone from the back joked, "Donghae got whipped."

"Yah!"

"He sure did." Jessica added, whisking her hair back while looking at Donghae with an unamused eye.