2

: Jessica

"Anneyonghaseyo!" Jessica blinked at the beauty sitting in front of her.

She had doe eyes and a big alligator like smile. It seemed to her that she was quite popular if you make note of the stares that particular girl was getting.

"Hmm..." Jessica whisked back her blonde hair unknowingly.

She would do that when she was nervous or was feeling inferior to someone. It started when she read those e-books and still is even through now she doesn't have much time to read those books.

"I'm Im YoonA?" Jessica was suprised for a minute.

Every girl would look offeneded but that particular girl didn't even took note of her actions. Did her acting ? Jessica looked around only to find people eyeing her and muttering to themselves. She wasn't a lip reader but still she guessed that the girl with no faishon sense just whispered to her Sheldon's girlfriend like girl 'How could they get along?'.

'Well, Sorry!' Jessica defended herself mentally, quite offended even through she knew that they would've this kind of opinion.

"Don't mind them. They say it to everyone I get along with." YoonA gave a bright smile with her eyes glistning.

Jessica nodded enchanted by her beauty.

"You know-" Jessica was cut short when the girl nodded her head.

"You see, I know most of these babes and dudes after all most of them are from my middle school even the guy you just shouted at, Donghae I mean. Don't be offended by his ways, He is quite a nice guy and way more deep than that fish shows." YoonA laughed and Jessica could be more or less sure that YoonA was pairing her and Donghae.

They were talking about random things with YoonA speaking most of the time and Jessica adding or stating something when an utterly handsome guy with chiseled jaw entered the class and walked to YoonA's seat. YoonA fidgeted in her seat, Her hands clutched and her face turning red with anger.

"What do you want?" YoonA's radiating smile vanished with air puffing out of her ears.

"Chemisty book, Wifeu."

"Oh..." YoonA trailed off, "Don't call me that!"

"What, Wifeu?" He mocked.

"Yes, Taec-chan." YoonA wicked mocking back.

Jessica chuckled at the nickname. It didn't suit that manly dude at all and Taec-chan too thought that.

"My name is Taecyeon and stop calling me that, YoonA!"

"Then stop calling me 'wifeu', Taec-chan." YoonA rolled her eyes, twirled on her heels and sat down on the chair completly ignoring Taecyeon.

A smirk crossed Jessica's lips, She opened her bag and took out her chemistry book which was covered nicely. She wrote something on it which was noticed by YoonA who cocked an eyebrwo at Jessica. Standing up Jessica handed it over to Taecyeon ignoring YoonA's gaze that followed her every move.

She fluttered her eye lashes and whispered, "I'd be in the store room."

Taecyeon was taken aback, He gave a last look to YoonA who snorted at him before he went out of the class while winking at his fans.

"What was that?" YoonA asked in a bitter tone.

"My phone number, Why?" Jessica innocently shrugged her shoulders.

YoonA was quite for awhile not answering Jessica's question. She was busy talking to herself.

'Why do I even care?' YoonA thought.

She shook her head and turned around.

 

Taecyeon sighed, He looked at the chemistry book and went through the pages even through he didn't needed it after all he was an arts student not science. His eyes stoped on a letter addresed to him. He stoped on the specfic page and read through it.

You like Im YoonA-shi, Don't you? I'll help. Like I said come to store room. There are conditions through...

1. Do what I say.

2. Don't ask question.

3.Co-operate.

4.Don't tell about it to anyone.

Jessica, The blondie after the school ends.

Taecyeon didn't knew how to react. He took the paper and shoved it inside his pocket thinking that he will just give the book when the 'school ends when he meet her in store room.'

'Nothing more.' He assured himself.