It's Not Your Day Or My Day, It's Our Day

내가 바보 였어 - I Was The Fool

MinHwa's P.O.V.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob! Where are you taking me," I yelled. Passer-bys stared at us weirdly, but Yoseob kept dragging me to my unknown destination. "Yah!" Yoseob stopped dragging me &nd lifted my chin up. "Y-Yoseob? W-What are you doing," I said stuttering. "Nothing. Look at where we are," Yoseob said innocently. My eyes no longer focused on Yoseob, I looked at where we were. "T-The ice cream shop? W-Wae," I asked confused. Yoseob shook his head &nd repeated the reason for the billionth time. "You &nd I are going to hang out together, duh." My face began to flush red in embarrassament. "O-oh yeah. Hehehe," I said nervously. "Well? What're you waiting for? Let's go," Yoseob said excited. "Yah~!" And Yoseob dragged me once again.

"Two mint chocolate ice creams. Kamsahamnida." I smiled &nd thought, "He still remembers my favorite ice cream flavor." "What're you smiling about," Yoseob asked curiously. "Nothing." Yoseob shrugged his shoulders &nd continued looking at me. Being under his stare, I felt a bit at ease &nd uncomfortable at the sametime. "MinHwa-ah. Do you remember the first time we met?" I hesitated. "...De? Wae?" Yoseob grabbed my hands &nd held them. "Y-yah, Y-Yoseob. What're you d-doing?" "I'm just holding my girlfriends' hands. What's so wrong with that?" "B-Bwoh?" I was confused. We broke up. What was he talking about? "You're beautiful &nd unique. Stay that way." My heart began to beat faster &nd faster. Those were the exact same words he said when we first met.

"Y-Yoseob... what're you -" "I was never good with words &nd you know it. I remember the first time I asked you out. I stuttered &nd stuttered. I worded my words wrong &nd embarrassed myself. This time around though, I know I won't mess up." Wait. Is he suggesting that we... "Choi MinHwa, my one &nd only love. What happened in the past is what I never wanted to happen at all. I know that somewhere in your heart, I'm still the one that you love. And I know that in my heart, you're still the one that I love. My everything, please give me one more chance. ...Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. My heart was slowly repairing itself. "Yang Yoseob. ...I would be a fool if I didn't except you back."