I'm Not Ready To Face You Yet

내가 바보 였어 - I Was The Fool

[REQUIRED: http://youtu.be/XmdeKzLlS8w]

MinHwa's P.O.V.

"My heart is literally breaking. ...Impossible." The atmoshpere in the room slowly, but surely, turned uncomfortable for both the doctor &nd myself. Like a fool, I began to laugh whole heartily as if nothing life threatening happened. "MinHwa-shi, your current condition is no laughing matter," the doctor said sternly. There was a reason as to why I was laughing so whole heartily about the situation. I fooled myself into thinking my current situation was all a lie, nothing more than a joke. "MinHwa-shi, whether or not you decide to believe that your heart is actually breaking is up to you. The only way to regain your strength once again is if you resolve the problem attacking your heart." The doctor left knowing I needed time alone.

Yoseob's P.O.V.

"Argh, I'm tired of waiting! I need to know if MinHwa is okay," I said in frustration. Impatient, I ran towards MinHwa's door &nd reached for the golden handle. To my dismay, I was once again stopped by a person, that person being MinHwa's doctor. "Doctor! I-Is MinHwa okay," my voice filled with anticipation. The doctor hesitated for a moment. Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room began to grow eerie &nd it did not go unnoticed. "MinHwa-shi is okay, but she'll need a few minutes to herself at the moment." Breathing that was held the entire time the doctor came outside of MinHwa's room was finally released. A sigh of relief left my lips. "Noona," I asked. "De?" "Would it be alright if MinHwa spent a day with me?" All she did was shake her head.   

MinHwa's P.O.V.

Knocking was heard from the outside of my door &nd being the curious person that I was, I allowed the person in... almost. "W-wait p-please," I said in a panicky voice. Making sure that my tears were no longer visible, I quickly wiped my tears from my face. Although I felt a bit uncertain if the tears were no longer visible, I allowed the person in only to discover the fact that wiping my tears away were of no use. Tears began to surface at the brim of my eyes, but no. I couldn't cry now, not in front of him. "Jagiya, gwenchana?" "Jagiya," my mind spoke. "Jagiya~, gwenchana? Your yeobo was so~ worried about your condition." he exclaimed. No response. "Jagiya~, why aren't you answering your Yeobo? Jagiya~"

The monitor began to beat faster &nd faster with each &nd every word that was slowly being registered inside of my mind. Slowly, but surely, a mischevious smile began to form on his beautiful face. That was until my severe &nd violent coughing fits kicked in. "Jagiya," he said, worry stained all over his voice. "Shikkuro Yoseob-shi," I said emphasizing the ending. Yoseob's once bright facial expression flashed into one of disappointment. He was taken back from the venomous tone in my voice. I smirked, but it didn't last for long. Unknowingly, my victorious smirk turned into one of regret. "Yoseob? ...Yoseob?" Nothing was said between the two of us for what seemed like forever. All Yoseob did was hand me a phone &nd left.

"My iPhone..." Unlocking it, I discovered a text message was open. It read: "Jagiya, Beast &nd I are going to come &nd visit you at the hospital, arraso? You better be awake by the time we get there. I love you very much. Yeobo :)" Drop... Drop... Drop...

No One's P.O.V.

"Jagiya, your Yeobo has something really~ important to tell you," Yoseob said. "Chincha," MinHwa said. Curosity killed the cat. Not literally, or at least that's what MinHwa thought. "Promise me that you'll never hate me no matter what." "Huh? Why would I hate you Yeobo? I'll love you until death do us part... even though we're not married. Hehehe." "Good." Yoseob stared straight into MinHwa's dark chocolate eyes &nd noticed that it was filled with uncertainty. MinHwa wasn't prepared for what Yoseob was about to do, but Yoseob was prepared. "MinHwa, we've been together for almost a year now &nd I think that we should..." "We should what," MinHwa asked curiously. "Leave each other." "Bwoh?" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...