The UNWANTED Discovery

내가 바보 였어 - I Was The Fool

MinHwa's P.O.V.

"MinHwa-ah, wake up. We're going to go &nd record your latest song. Arraso," my manager said politely. "Noona... I'm a bit too worn out to go &nd record my latest song." My eyes widended a bit due to the fact that my voice sounded really raspy just now. Did it... affect me that much? "MinHwa-ah, gwenchana," my manager asked me, voice filled with worry &nd care. Pasting on one of my famous plastic smiles, I simply nodded my head to reassure my manager. Groggily, I reluctantly threw my blanket off of me. "Noona, I'll be ready in an hour, arraso?" "Arraso." And with that, my manager left me to attend her own duties.

(One hour later.)

Walking down the building's stairs towards the main floor, I began to search for my manager. Suddenly, my skinny jean's pocket began to vibrate, indicating that I either received a phone call or a text message. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out my iPhone to discover that I have received a text message from my manager. It read: MinHwa-ah. Noona is currently waiting for you inside of the van. Come quickly, arraso? Love, your Manager. I replied to my manager's text message &nd began to walk towards the building's main entrance/exit to find the van. "MinHwa-ah! Over here," my manager shouted trying to gain my attention.

Trying to follow my manager's voice over all of the morning commotion near the building, I began to run towards the van &nd entered the vehicle. Pumping my fist up in the air I said half in exhaustion &nd half in triumph, "I'm here!" Suddenly, my vision began to fade in &nd out as I began to cough severely &nd violently. "MinHwa-ah," my manager started. "Gwenchana? Have you been keeping yourself healthy lately?" I had no strength to shake my head nor speak in anyway. "MinHwa-ah, gwenchana," my manager asked again. Mustering up all the strength that I had left, I stated a simple sentence, "Ano." And out.

Breaking News! Famous female soloist, Choi MinHwa, is currently said to be in the hospital.