Alkaline TV Ep. 2

〈 ❝ top acid ❞ 〉SevenSeasons' Girl Group :: story, start!

The first scene shows the staff working in their editing office. They were looking through some video clips of Top Acid to be used for the next episode when they suddenly found something wrong with the tape.

"What?! Where's the other scenes?" the PD asked.

"They stopped the filming in the middle. The tape still has a 3 hour gap to be filled up." One member of the camera crew reported to the PD.

"I didn't expect them to do this!" the PD chuckled.

"I guess we will have to change the script for today." he continued with a smile in his face.

 


"Annyeong camera! What's up guys?!" Mee Yon pouted her lips and show a peace sign to the camera. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt, a pink jumper and a black and white bandana.

"Eonnie, what are you doing?" Jae Ah asked, she couldn't stand looking at Mee Yon's antics. She was trying her best not to laugh just now.

"I'm trying to make Alki's suffer!" Mee Yon answered as she continued to imitate hip hop artists.

"Aigoo. Me Yon-ah, they have suffered enough in their life," Jung Dae, who was cleaning up some stuff on the floor, stood up and continued, "they don't need you to add more hardship. Please understand"

"Ah?! Then, I am so sorry to everyone who just witnessed that." Mee Yon bowed formally to the camera.

"What are you guys doing? We are in the middle of a schedule now." Soo Joo said as she came out of the other room. 

"Nae, boss!" Chanmi stood up from the sofa and stood up to look at the pictorial laptop to see how she did during the photoshoot..

"I want to eat before we go home." Jung Dae tapped her stomach a few times.

"Nappeun." Jae Ah calmly told Jung Dae.

"Why?" Jung Dae looked at Jae Ah.

"Should I tell Soo Joo to talk some sense into you?" Jae Ah blinked a few times only to pull Jung Dae to the couch, farther away from the camera and talked to her.

"Didn't I tell you girls to focus?" Soo Joo had just finished her make up when she walked back towards the photo taking area.

"We are going to after we talk about this important matter that we need to settle by now..." Jung Dae smiled.

"Arasseo! Don't talk for too long."

"Nae, boss!" Jung Dae saluted their leader before whispering playfully to the camera, "she needs to relax a little."

"Ya!" Jae Ah place a finger to her lips, signalling Jung Dae not to talk. They giggled and made their way to the other side of the room.

The camera switched off.


"Yeorobeun~" Chanmi said softly to the camera.

"We have a special surprise for you, we're releasing a dance video of our best trio dancers soon!" Chanmi nods her head proudly after what Mee Yon has said.

"Ye~ It's supposed to be a secret but we're telling you early. Shh, it's a secret" Mee Yon continued and gave a lopsided smile to the camera as Chanmi lowered the camera she was holding. 

"But Eonnie, when this gets broadcasted, our video is probably already out." Chanmi frowned.

"Ah~ You're right!" The both of them laughed.

"Guess the secret is no longer a secret then." they continued laughing on their own.

"No wonder we are called pabo from time to time." Chanmi sighed.

"Since when? You were the only one they called pabo. Pabo!" Mee Yon giggled.

"Cha! Time to sleep girls." Soo Joo's voice could be heard in the background and the girls looked up to see their leader.

Chanmi quickly turned the camera to shoot Soo Joo for a while. Soo Joo was with her bare face and waved to the camera.

"Goodnight everybody!" she managed to say before walking into the room to sleep.

"So, I guess we'll have to bid goodbye… We'll talk to all of you soon!" Mee Yon waved to the camera.

"Eonnie, don't forget to remove your makeup" Chanmi reminded Mee Yon as she wave to the camera before turning it off.


The camera switched on again but this time the Top Acid members are not in front of the camera but it was one of the writers. She was covering half of her face with a big sunglasses. Captions like "Top Acid, mianhae~" and "Muahaha is plastered on the screen.

The writers made their way to the lift area and went up to Top Acid's dorm. They knock on the door a few times, hiding the camera so that if the Top Acid members looks through the hole, they only see the staff without the cameras. The staff knocks on the door again.

"Alkaline TV-imnida~" another staff said loudly.

Just then, the door opened and Chanmi who was with her bare face looked straight at the camera before screeching and running back to the room.

"This is a raid!" the staffs shouted when they entered the dorm.

The member's voices could be heard. Some shouting in protest, the other just shouted random words as they keep on covering themselves with a pillow. And then, there's Jae Ah who was still stuck in her bed, wrapped under her blankets. 

"Everybody, wake up!" the writer shouted.

Jae Ah sat quickly as she covered her face. The staff laughed at what's going on. Most of the members are covering their face except for Soo Joo who was standing at the side confused of what is happening early in the morning.

"Nobody has woken up yet?" the writer asked.

"Nope." Soo Joo answered rubbing her eyes, "we're allowed to sleep till 2pm because we have no schedule." 

"Were you guys planning to wake up at 2 then?" the writer asked and the other girls nod.

"Well, you girls did a big mistake. Since all of you switched off the camera on your first day of filming, all of you will have to pay back that filming time."

"What?!" Jung Dae opened her eyes in shock.

"All of you need to fill that filming time that you cut short that night." the writers added.

"Oh My God." Mee Yon facepalmed.

"Exactly how long do we need to fill?" Jae Ah asked.

"3 hours!" one of the staffs answered as she laughed.

"Omo!" Chanmi sat on the floor, confused of what to do.

"We are going to start filming now, you girls have to do interesting things for us to minus off the time. Arasseo?" the writer waved the fold of paper in her hands.

"What's that?" Chanmi asked as she walked closer to the writer.

The writer told Chanmi to read the letter.

"Dear Top Acid, it's your sajangnim writing this..." Chanmi read out loud, hearing the word 'sajangnim' made Jung Dae walked nearer towards the letter.

"I'm sorry that I had to let your fans see your bareface in such a short time, it's still a shar- Charm!" Chanmi corrected her pronounciation, making the others laugh.

"You are to do the first mission for Alkaline TV. I feel bad for your male fans because this isn't what they are expecting from you. So, we are going to train you to be more feminine and y. We are sending you to a modeling class." Chanmi laughed as she passed the letter to Mee Yon to read.

"All of you will be learning how to balance and walk like a model. Treat this as a way to thank your male fans. Jae-bal~~~" Mee Yon imitated the sajangnim nasal voice, it definitely made the other laughed.

"Wait a minute. So, we have to go and prepare our things to go to the modeling agency?" Soo Joo asked.

"Yes! Your time begins now!" The writer suddenly said.

"You only have 15 minutes to pack, prepare your stuff, change, get ready and into the van downstairs. We will leave you if you are late and there will be a worse consequences to those who didn't manage to be ready." The staffs added.

The girls started to run around the house to prepare all their stuff and get ready.


"Time!" Mee Yon shouted at the camera.

"It's time to go away from Alkaline TV and watch our weekly video evaluation!" Chanmi smiled widely.

"Oh~ You are so happy." Jung Dae giggled.

"Of course!" Chanmi said.

"Before we show you the video, we want to thank the videographer from Gold Fingers and our choreographers for teachin the three of us such a complicated dance!" Jung Dae bowed.

"Ye! Eunseol eonnie, I love you so much!" Mee Yon made a heart using her hands.

"Our fans is already curious." Chanmi said.

"Should we watch it now?~" Jung Dae teased.

""Hurry!!" Mee Yon exclaimed at the side as she waved to the camera.