Chapter One

〈 ❝ top acid ❞ 〉SevenSeasons' Girl Group :: story, start!

SooJoo opens the door to the dorm room and threw her shoes to the side. She walked to her room, switching on the light of the house, balcony and kitchen on her way. She was too tired and all she wants to do now is remove her make up and just sleep. She has to wake up early tomorrow morning and rush to her dancing lessons, still in need of improving on her dance moves. She wants to show everyone how well she has gotten and she wants to look good on stage aswell.

SooJoo has always thought that if she was good, she will feel confident in her own body and she believes that that factor will make her attractive. Of course, she has always helped the other members to improve, it's her job. She is supposed to give them encouragement, strength and a shoulder to lean on. It wasn't easy at first but she got used to being the person who everyone looks for if they needed something. 

"YA BUYA!" SooJoo jumped when she heard JungDae scream from outside.

"Wae?" SooJoo ran closer to JungDae and Chanmi who is now at the corner of the living room. 

They were both staring at the upper right corner wall, hanged on the wall is a camera which is switched on and is filming the house.

"There's one here too!" Mee Yon called out to the rest as she points to the camera in the kitchen which is filiming the refrigerator.

"Ey! That's mean, I need to eat too!" JungDae sighed.

"I found one more!" Jae Ah said loudly when she saw one at the balcony that leads to the room. 

SooJoo looked towards where Jae Ah was standing and the camera was hanged near the door towards the room but she didn't recognise the camera just now. Jae Ah who noticed SooJoo's changed expression, smiled at her. Chanmi who was still at the living room staring at the camera started waved and doing cute dances. Mee Yon laughed at Chanmi, she decided to follow what Chanmi did but instead of dancing at the living room, she bowed to the kitchen camera and started doing folk dances, making JungDae laugh loudly.

"Hello PD-nim! We need to have privacy too! This is unfair! There's no clue or anything for us to prepare ourselves!" SooJoo said suddenly, loud enough for the other members to hear. They nod in agreement to what she had just said.

"I know what we can do!" Chanmi walked over to SooJoo and whispered something to her ears. It made SooJoo smile slightly as she nod her head slowly.

The both of them starts to gather the other girls around to sit down at the middle of the living room. Mee Yon who has no idea what they are going to discuss about, just followed, but she's already excited on what naughty plans the girls have. JungDae who was already curious just now, quickly sat down as she moved closer to Chanmi. She pointed her ears to Chanmi, signalling Chanmi to tell her right at the moment. 

"Do you want to turn off the camera for today?" SooJoo asked.

"Well, I am tired... And I want to wear my nightgown today. How am I supposed to wear them and relax without worrying about almost the whole of Korea see us changing, right?" Mee Yon responded.

"I want to watch the live soccer game on TV and maybe go online with Kai tonight." JungDae said softly.

"I'm not staying in the dorm. I'm going to the HQ for vocal lessons..." Jae Ah sighed.

"What time does your vocal lesson end?" SooJoo asked curious.

"Supposedly 11:30 PM but I think the vocal coach might extend 'til 12." Jae Ah adjusts her hair fringe. 

"Can I go with you, eonnie? I need to practice my dance steps." Chanmi asked.

"You can go with me tomorrow. I'm practicing tomorrow too." SooJoo smiled.

"But Eonnie is practicing for our debut song. I'm practicing for the talent segments in variety shows. I need to present it to the dance trainer by tomorrow afternoon." Chanmi explained.

"Hwaiting then!" SooJoo said, still smiling.

"So, we're going to switch off the cameras right?" JungDae asked.

"Hell yeah! We need rest and privacy." Mee Yon smirked.

They stood up from their position and start going near the cameras. They bowed apologetically and beg for forgiveness from the writers and the PDs before switching off the cameras. Jae Ah and Chanmi went into the wardrobe room and find something to wear. Both of them are going to remove their make up so that they won't feel stuffy later while practising.

"Now I can change my clothes!" Mee Yon clapped her hands happily.

"Anybody want to eat anything? I'm ordering jajangmyeon!" MeeYon raised her hands.

"You need to lose weight Mee Yon, remember?" SooJoo reminded MeeYon of what the gym trainer warned her yesterday.

"Aaahh yes. Then buy me ramen!" Mee Yon smile got wider.

"Mee Yon, andwae!" SooJoo frowned.

"I know! I was just teasing you." MeeYon smiled sheepishly. 

SooJoo laughed as she shook her head. SooJoo went to the kitchen to boil the water, she needs a cup of hot chocolate before sleeping. While waiting for the water to boil, SooJoo straight away used the toilet to shower for a while. JungDae who had just ordered jajjangmyeon and a radish as a side dish, switched on the TV to watch her soccer game. It's a tense match! She reached out for her phone at the table and started texting Kai to remind him that the soccer match has officially started.

Mee Yon starts ruffling her hair after she sat on the couch. She lied down as she joined JungDae watch the soccer match and eventually fell asleep. The rest of the night they just spent their own individual time without talking and then when it's time to sleep, they sleep. They didn't know that if the PD and writers check the tape and notice that they switched the cameras off.

Well then, they're going to be up for a surprise!