Alkaline TV Ep. 1

〈 ❝ top acid ❞ 〉SevenSeasons' Girl Group :: story, start!

a/n: For the first episode, this is the part where they introduce themself personally to the camera. The interview is an informal individual interview where raw clips will be broadcasted too.


"Annyeonghaseyo. Top Acid’s leader, Soo Joo-imnida."

"That's all?" the PD behind the main camera asked.

"Eo? We need to say more? I thought it was an interview." The leader questioned.

"Of course! You need to introduce yourself more so that people will remember you." She nodded and continued.

"I'm 21 this year and I'm a rapper." Soo Joo stares nervously at the writers beside the PD.

"Do I still need to talk more?" SooJoo asked again and when nobody responded she continued.

"This atmosphere is really strange. Somebody can respond to me right? Is this like a hidden camera?!" Soo Joo asked as she looked at the camera awkwardly..

The staff laughed at her and continued questioning.

"How did you get into Top Acid?"

"I had an underground performance at Itaewon and after my rap I went backstage. There was this stranger who approached me and asked what was my name. He introduced himself as a representative from an entertainement company and said he was interested to scout me in an idol group. Something happened along the way and now I am here.."

"Tell us about your debut song?" 

"It's a song that I experimented with Park Kyung. He helped me with the beats. It's a great song even though it's not perfect."

"Do you have some regret?"

"Of course. I think both me and Park Kyung have some regets on this but I promise to make cooler songs for Top Acid in the future!"

"Do you have anything to say to the members?"

"They've done well so far... Let's continue doing better kids~" Soo Joo smiled.


"Annyeonghaseyo! Top Acid's Maknae who dances, sings and raps well, Lee Chan Mi-imnida!" Chanmi smiled widely as she waved both her hands towards the camera.

When nobody said anything, she look at the camera and started talking again as she thought that there was something missing with her introduction.

"I'm still in high school and is 17-years-old. Top Acid members are working very hard to be the best rookie! Please take care of us well! Kamsahamnida!" Chanmi smiled and posed with a peace sign to the camera.

"What do you think of Top Acid as a group?"

"I think we all have our strong points. I hope we can show them all to everyone soon. Eonnies are all talented and I am amazed at each of their skills."

"Who surprises you the most?" 

"Mee Yon Eonnie. It's not a good thing actually because her personality is very unique. I wasn't suspecting anything. In our dorm, she's just a little strange"

"Why?"

"Eeeyhhh... Is it ok to share? " Chanmi laughed out loud, the staff kept on asking her to reveal it.

"Now is not the right time yet. We still need to maintain our image." Chanmi explained apologetically.

"Thats regretful~" The PD added.

The staff in the room nodded and smile. Chanmi looked around questioningly at all of them.

"Are we suppose to do the recording once again?" Chanmi asked worriedly.

"Nope. You did well, thank you." The PD approved as he smiled at her sweetly.

"Kamsahamnida!" Chanmi bowed before leaving her seat.


"Please introduce yourself." The PD asked.

"Hello everybody! My name is Jae Ah. Kwon Jae Ah-imnida, nice to meet you all!"

"Do you have anything to say to your fans?" 

"Well, thank you everyone for supporting us!" Jae Ah said.

"That's all? Nothing you would want to tell the audience?" The PD asked.

"Ah, well. Thank you for the nice comments you left us."

"Nothing else?" The writers and PD tried to push her on.

"Nope, that's it." The whole room was quiet after she said that.

Jae Ah slightly smiled and nodded to the camera. 

"Is there anything you would like to say to the other members?"

"You've guys worked hard and it's time for us to show what we've worked so hard for. Do well~" 

"Which member surprise you the most?"

"Mee Yon Eonnie..." Jae Ah laughed.

"Why?"

"How can a person be so random?" Jae Ah asked seriously and the staff laughed in amusement.


"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Jung Dae-imnida! Nice meeting all of you."

"What do you think of the name Top Acid?"

"I really like the name! Top Acid! It seems one of a kind compared to the other girl groups. The concept of the group is something that everyone in our group is comfortable with and I like all the members too. I wish we could talk more though."

"So you guys rarely talk?"

"Aniyo! We do talk but mostly about Top Acid's dances and songs. I wish we could talk about some personal things together!"

"Ah~"

"This is gonna get broadcasted right?" Jung Dae asked.

"Yes. Of course!" The PD smiled.

"Good! They need to know that I want to get closer to them." Jung Dae laughed softly. 

"Other than that, is there anything you want to confess again?" the PD asked.

"No?" Jung Dae uncomfortably answered as she felt the camera start zooming in to her.

"Why are you so awkward?" The PD asked when Jung Dae stared at one of the cameras nervously.

Jung Dae laughed at the PD's statement as she covered her face with the paper she had been holding on to just now.

 

"So... Who is your favourite member?" Jung Dae laughed before answering the question.

"Can I send her a video message?"

"So suddenly?" Jung Dae laughed loudly as she nods.

"Eerrmm... Mee Yon sshi~ You can be scary and funny at the same time. It's great to have you around but please bring that playful level down a little bit. You'll be perfect after that!" Jung Dae smiled at the camera.

"I think you are weirder" the PD .

"I feel weird too!" Jung Dae giggled.


"Aigoo… My back really hurts." Mee Yon mumbled.

"The camera is rolling already Mee Yon-ssi~" the PD said.

"Jinjja?! Annyeonghaseyo! Mee Yon-imnida!"

"I am in charge of the visuals in the group and I can dance too! Please take care of Top Acid." Mee Yon continued.

"Can you explain your personality?" the PD asked again.

"I don't know but I've been hearing from everyone around me that I'm weird." Mee Yon frowned.

"In what way?"

"I think you should ask the members.." 

"We did.."

"What did they say?"

"You'll see when this gets broadcasted." 

"That's not fair!" Mee Yon laughed as she covered her face with her hands. 

"Ok! We're done with the short interview" The PD signalled.

"This is really fun! What is the concept of the variety show?" Mee Yon asked the staff behind the camera, curiously.

However, before they could answer, Mee Yon had already stood up and walked slowly to the end of room. She immediately played with the furry dog who was sitting on the chair. 

"I saw this just now. Dogs are really cute, I can't resist them!" Mee Yon placed her hand on the dog's head.

While caressing, she pointed towards one of the cameraman and talked with the dog.

"Camera-oppa scared you right?" she said as she laughed.

"Please turn off the cameras, Blackie's scared." Mee Yon smiled to the staff around her.


During the photoshoot…

The members were busy with having make up stylists around them for their debut album photoshoot. Mee Yon was already posing and working with the photographer while Soo Joo was giving Chan Mi advises on how to pose. The camera then focuses on Jung Dae while the make up artist iwas applying lipstick on her. Jung Dae smiled at the camera and pouted. 

"This is very awkward. I'm still not used to cameras shooting me." Jung Dae covered her eyes with her right hand.

"It's getting awkward. I need to be careful of what I'm doing starting from now." Jung Dae sighed.

"Why? Just be yourself!" The camera man advised Jung Dae.

"I can't! I might lose all my fans that way!" she exclaimed.

"Exactly!" The make up artist butted in, making everyone around her laugh.

"Eonnie, you're supposed to be on my side you know." Jung Dae stared at the make up artist with her eyes wide open, tauntingly.

"Ah, ye~ Your majesty." 

"Don't say things like that Eonnie! It'll make things worse. Ah jinjja!" 

The cameraman then moved over to Mee Yon who is examining her pictures. Mee Yon smiled shyly and pointed at her picture.

"My eyes look weird in this picture..." Mee Yon makes a nervous expression. 

"Aniya. Eonnie is very pretty here, you're making me jealous!" Chanmi complained.

"She knows she's pretty. You don't need to tell her." Soo Joo smirked.

"Of course, that's why she's our visual." Jae Ah said softly to Chanmi as she nods her head.

"Soo Joo-ssi, it's your turn" the photographer called out the leader.

Soo Joo looks shy at first when everyone's attention is on her but when the photographer started to take pictures, she posed confidently and got praises from the crew.

"Soo Joo surprises me all the time." Mee Yon said to the camera.

"She knows what she's doing. Our leader." Jung Dae who just joined the girls at the monitor area said. 

---

Meanwhile, in the girls' dorm…

What the girls didn't know was that the writers had set cameras inside their dorm. 

"We are sorry to the girls but this was the concept for our variety Show. Alkaline TV Episode 1 starts now!" the writer bowed and smiled.


Inside the car, on the way to their dorm…

Jung Dae was looking at the camera as she fixed her hair and waved cutely to the camera. Shg started to make funny faces aswell. Chanmi, who was beside Jung Dae, frowned at what her eonnie was doing to the camera. Later on, the two started to make goofy faces to the camera togethgy.

"I can't wait to go back and sleep..." Mee Yon looked at the camera on the right door of the car after saying that.

"Me too" Soo Joo said with her eyes closed. 

"Manager-oppa, is it still far?" Mee Yon asked.

"It's just around the corner." Manager Cha replied as the driver steered to the right, towards an alley to the dorm. 

"Why do I feel like going back to the dorm won't be a good idea?" Jae Ah said calmly as she looked outside the window.

"Wae eonnie?" Chanmi asked.

"I've seen this scene in a lot of variety shows. I'm so sure that we have to do something in our dorm like revealing our bare faces or something..." 

"Hmm. I think manager knows something."Soo Joo said.

Manager Cha who was driving tried his best to put on a poker face but revealed a small smile as he scratch his forehead.

 


 

WHAT AWAITS THEM IN THEIR DORM?

CATCH THE NEXT EPISODE!

 


Preview of Alkaline TV Ep. 2: