↻: Teaser

〈 ❝ top acid ❞ 〉SevenSeasons' Girl Group :: story, start!

The CEO of Seven Seasons was seated in front of the girls that he had trained under his company for years and smiled dearly.

He was sure they were ready for debut especially after listening to their recent mix tape.

He was impressed and proud at how they have improved all throughout the years.

Initially, all of them had the factor that the entertainment industry wants but they were quite lacking in technique. That was why their debut was mostly being pulled back.

Seven Seasons actually wanted to debut them first but at the very last minute, he decided to go for Block B first. After Block B's tremendous success, Seven Seasons started paying more attention to the girls.

The CEO looked at each of the girls and he could already see the different color of each individual. Unique, that's what they are.

The person that he was most impressed about, was the leader of the group. She looks laidback, innocent and simple, but when she leads the team, she is charismatic, firm and assertive. He was glad he made the right decision to appoint her as the leader. The team had been improving constantly under her, eversince.

“How are all of you feeling?”, he asked them.

“Very good!”. One of the girls answered with both her thumbs up and then bowed quickly, inviting laughter to the room from the other girls.

“You’re the youngest right?” the CEO asked again.

“Nae, sajangnim.” She answered with a bright smile.

“Ya, I know you guys aren't the maknae but all of you are still young! Please be more energetic.” The CEO joked.

“Eonnis are only energetic when they are not in front of you. It’s very nerve-wrecking. We’re scared that you would delay our debut if we do or say something wrong.” The CEO laughed at the maknae’s words.

“Even if I wanted to delay the debut I can’t… We've made your Music Video, took the album jacket photoshoot and invested in some other things already. We need to make profit fast too. We can’t just count on your Block B sunbaenims, arasseo?”

“Nae, sajangnim!” The girls said in unison with a more lively vibe.

“This is very important so all of you better listen carefully” The girls suddenly tensed up after hearing the evident change of the tone of the CEO's voice but listened, nonetheless.

“Top Acid articles were released last week and have been receiving a hot response. We opened a fancafe for Top Acid this morning and there were already around 100 people signing up for it. You girls haven’t even debuted yet!” The CEO frowned.

“It's not that I am unhappy, I was just that thinking about the amount of people that will be looking at you guys more after debut is burdensome now. So, I really hope you guys can maintain a good image for the group and our company.”

“Nae, sajangnim. We understand.” The leader spoke up with a firm voice.

“Yesterday we received a call from an MNET writer. So as a start of your schedule as an idol, a week before your debut, you have your own variety show! This show will consist of 10 episodes and they will plant video cameras in the dorm. Please be prepared and maintain the good comments about Top Acid, got it?”

“Nae!”

“What I mean by prepared is, just go crazy and enjoy yourself. Be yourself, don’t pretend. It never ends well when someone pretends to be someone else. Just don't curse and get the whole show over your head”

“Sajangnim is so cool~” The maknae smiled sweetly, bringing back a cheerful atmosphere.

“You can go back to dance practice now.”

“Thank you very much!” The girls bowed together and walked out the room.

They couldn't believe they were going to debut now, star in a variety show, even! It all seemed unreal.

They were going to have their own variety show and own have fans. Soon, they will be able to sweat on stage, not just in the hidden practice room.

Everything feels so thrilling, everyone is going through an adrenaline rush. They have mixed emotions of being happy and nervous.

Yes they’re afraid that they won’t meet people’s expectation and yes they might not do well. That why they're being so cautious. They will just feel down suddenly because thoughts of what they have worked so hard on for the many years might just be a waste.

Top Acid consist of girls with different personality and they vary in talent but right now, all of them are thinking of the same thing today.

What will their future be like from now on?

 


Application deadline: 10|30|2013  (latest)