Final

Lucky to Have You~

“I don’t believe you..”

“Is he really your oppa? ”

“You such a great liar, huh?”

“Xiumin is your oppa? Then, Lay is my cousin.”

Yup, that’s the words I always heard every time I talked about my family. However, there’s one way they could believe it. Minseok oppa, who is one of EXO members, is my real oppa, not my imagination thinking. Yes, I admitted both of us do not have same face or something, but we both born with same mom and dad. How it hurting me when all my friends did not believe me when I’m actually telling the truth.

“Hey, Minhee! Who is sending you to the school?  Your oppa?” they ask and laughing at me. I just been quiet and continue walking to my class.

“Hey, are you okay?” ask Hyori ask she saw my gloomy face. Among them, only she knows the truth as she was my best friend since kid and she also have seen Minseok oppa at home.

“They are making fun at me again…” I said and just sigh. My eyes start teary as I can’t bear with this anymore.

“Hey, mind them. Don’t worry. One day, they will know about that..” she said, trying to comforting me.

 

After school, I directly go home as I was really not in mood right now.

“I’m home!” I said while taking off my shoes and place it nicely.

“Minnie!!!” I lift my head, seeing Minseok oppa smiling at me brightly. But, it makes me feel more sad.

“Hi, oppa..” I said, with weak tone. His smile just disappear and just looking at me weirdly. Usually, I will reply his smile and hugging him. But, this time, I really act differently today.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He said and following me behind.

“Nothing…” I continue walking when suddenly he grab my wrist.

“There is something happen right? Tell me, tell me, te te te te tell me~” he said while dancing Wonder Girls song.

“I said, it’s nothing!!!!” He shocked as he heard me shouting.

“What’s wrong, Minnie?” he asked again.

“How I wish….”

“What?”

“How I wish that I don’t have a brother like you!!” I shout with tears falling on my cheek now.

“Minnie…”

“Because of you, all the students in my school making fun of me, saying that they not believe that Xiumin from EXO is my oppa when it is true. I was really stressed out because my oppa is an idol and they really thought that I was a liar. That’s why, how I wish you to just being Minseok oppa, a normal oppa who protecting me whenever I face a problems. An oppa who just a normal person, not an idol!” I said and running to my room. There, I finally said that to him. It is pissed me off because of this stupid things.

 

The  next day, I just wake up and like usual, preparing to go to school. when I went downstairs, my appa and omma already sat there, eating breakfast.

“Morning, omma.. appa..”

“Morning, sweetheart. Eat your breakfast.” Said omma. I just nodded and grab a toast and put it in my mouth.

“Where’s Minseok oppa?” I asked. I was feeling guilty as I shouting at him yesterday when it was not his fault actually.

“Ohh, he’s already out early today. Saying that there’s a schedules today.” appa said. I just nodded.

At the school, like usual, the people teasing me again. Well, I just walking quietly, already used with it.

“Minhee ya!” I look and saw Hyori waving at me.

“Mind them okay? Don’t worry. I will be right here beside you.” she said and hugging my arms. I just laugh.

“Minnie!!!” I shocked as I heard someone calling my nickname. No one can call me that except….

I turn around and saw Minseok oppa waving at me, before running and hugging me.

“O—oppa~” I said while looking at surrounding. “What are you doing here?”

“Seeing my lovely dongsaeng of course…” he said while looking at surrounding. Now, everyone walking closely to us as they shock seeing Xiumin EXO in their school. “Is this how your school like?”

“Oppa!!!”

“You are handsome!”

“So, Xiumin oppa really Minhee’s oppa…” As he heard that, he turns to one of the girl who said that word.

“So, you are one of the girl who saying my dongsaeng is a liar?” he asked and glaring at that girl.

“N-n-n-ne, o-oppa~” that girl respond scarily.

“She is not a liar. She is my Minnie, my lovely dongsaeng forever. Who are you judging her whether she’s lying or not? Next time, when I see Minhee crying over this matter again, I will sue you for disturbing my family, understand?” Then, it became silence as they never thought Minseok oppa would mad like this. “Let’s go, Minnie!” he said while grabbing my hand.

“Where are we going oppa? I have to attend class right now.” I said while trying to release the grip. Suddenly, he grabs my waist and lifts me up, with my stomach on his shoulder. “Oppa!!!!!”

“Just escape the class okay?”  He said and quickly walking while holding me on his shoulder.

“Oppa!!!!” I shout again. Hyori was just looking at both of us. I’m sorry, my friend.

 

“Oppa~” I said as we arrive at the park, after he ‘kidnapping’ me. Then, he looks at me and just hugging me.

“I don’t want you to to be sad again…” he said. “How I was feels really guilty for making you suffer like this. I’m sorry Minnie…” he said.

“Gwenchana, oppa. It’s not your fault. Really…” I said while releasing the hug.

“Do you still hate me?” He ask, making me laugh.

“Of course not. How I supposed to hate my oppa who always protecting me?” I said. “I was so lucky to have you as my oppa…” I said.

“Jinjja? Aigoo, my saengie is so cute..” he said while pinching my nose lightly.

“Yah, that hurt!” I said, while rubbing my nose. He just laugh.

“Aigoo~is that really hurt? How about healing it with ice-cream?”

“It’s fine as long it’s not a baozi. I’m sick with it!” I said.

“Ya~ huh~~~~~” he just sigh. “Alright, you win…” he said while holding my hand. I just smile and both of us walking together as a happy brother and sister. In my heart, how luckily I was having such lovely oppa and I hoping for the next life, Minseok oppa will being my oppa again~