Chapter 7

Lover's Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Sehuuun~ Can I look now?" Luhan ask for the nth time as he's on top of the table with his doll form covering his eyes. "Just a second..." Sehun mumbles being busy on something. "This is taking forever.. what exactly are you making anyways?" Luhan tries to ppeek but Sehun glares at him. "No peeking Luhan! I'm almost done" Luhan quickly covers his eyes again and Sehun looked at him and chuckles. "There, it's done" Sehun smiled to himself. "Okay, Luhan you can turn around now!" Sehun smiled cheerfully and showed him what he has done. Luhan's eyes widen as he saw a Doll house that's like a castle with a sign 'Luhan's House' and it's very beautiful and sparkly. "Wow..." He eyed everything that's in the doll house and he fits there perfectly with his doll size. "What is it? What is it?" "Since cloth is pretty cheap nowadays, I made you one of these. Lay helped me with the structure, and the wardrobe's a present from Sooyoung." Sehun approached Luhan and carries him. "Go on Luhan, have a good look at it" He sets him down to look inside the doll house. "Oh, there's new clothes too! I made some casual ones for you to wear normally" Sehun grins and shows the clothes to Luhan. Luhan looks at the clothes and was amazed by it. "Sehun...! Uwaaa!" Luhan tackles Sehun in a hug and smiles happily clinging on his neck. "I really can't stand you. Just how much more do you want to make me love you before you're satisfied? I love you the most!!!" He snuggles closer to his neck mumbling the words he said then he peppers Sehun's cheeks with tiny kisses from his tiny lips. "Hah, okay Luhan, that tickles!" Sehun giggled. "What are you saying? I want to kiss you even more, or I just wouldn't feel right. I think that my heart right now.. Must be shaped like Sehun!" Luhan gigled and cups Sehun's cheeks with his tiny hands and kiss his nose.     AT SCHOOL...   "And then what? Did you have Luhan to try on the new clothes you made?" Sooyoung asked excitedly as they were hanging out again at their usual spot at school. "Yep!" Sehun nods at her. "Where are the pictures then? The pictures!" - Sooyoung. "I knew you'd want ot see them, so I actually took a few." - Sehun smiled at them. "Really? I wanna see, I wanna see!" - Sooyoung jumps excitedly as Sehun reached for his pocket for his phone but his eyes widen. "What happened?" - Lay. "It's gone.." - Sehun mumbles. "My phone's gone!" "Eh? You didn't drop it did you? should we go look for it?" - Lay. "Maybe it's in the classroom" - Sooyoung. "You don't have to look fo it" Someone suddenly speaked and everyone turns their head to the source of the voice and Sehun's eyes widen like saucers. "Sehun~ You forgot to bring it" There in front of them is Luhan in his human size wearing the casual clothes he made for him holding his phone up smiling at them. "Luhan?!" Sehun shouted at him. "What are you doing here?" "To bring your cellphone! It's pretty important, isn't it?" He smiled innocently at them. "Yeah, it's pretty convinient..." He glares at him. "But how did you get here? Don't tell me you took a taxi? Luhan, can you please try to be a little less wasteful" Luhan just smiled innocently again at him while grinning. "Sehun, is he your friend? You should introduce us~!" Sooyoung asked as he popped up from behind Sehun. "Sure" - Sehun then push Luhan in front of his friends and smiled. "We're currently roommates. His name is...Luhan" Luhan eyes widen as Luhan told them his name and looks at Sooyoung and Lay nervously. "Sehun!" Luhan shouted softly at him but Sehun just smiled at him. "You guys live together? I didn't know that~ 'Luhan' it's the same name as that doll. And they look similar too! They're both so beautiful~" Sooyung said dreamily while staring at Luhan. "Sorry Sooyoung, I'm not handing him over to you." Sehun pulls Luhan closer to him. "....Eh??" - Sooyoung looked at them confused. "Is that okay?" Sehun asked again. "I....I'm okay. I won't abandon you just for that. We're friends after all!" She said cheerfully. "But if you two are really like that, then I'll be pissed off!" She shouted but in a joking way. "If all the best guys like you two get together, then where would that leave us women?? As an apology you two should treat us to dinner!" She grins excitedly at the thought of free food. "I agree with Sooyoung" Lay said suddenly and nod his head.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter