Episode 3

Unconditional Love

Episode 3

 

                “Welcome to Happy Restaurant!” Bomi energetically bowed her head the moment she saw group of customers sitting in the table “May I take your order?” she took her notepad and pen out from her apron and waited for the customer’s response

“wait! Aren’t you Yoon Bomi the nerd?” the girl looked at her from head to toe and Bomi felt uneasy. “don’t you recognize me? I’m your schoolmate” Bomi looked at her and the rest of the group and they all look familiar. Why wouldn’t they look familiar? They are the ones bullying Bomi together with her other classmates.

“M-May I take your order?” she tried ignoring the girl but the girl stood up and crossed her arms while scanning her “your attire suits you… not bad” one of the girls nodded while tapping her lips with her finger but Bomi knew they are just mocking her. “just call me if you are ready to order” she was about to turn her back but the girl quickly grabbed her arm “so this nerd girl has an attitude eh? Remember we are your customers… and customers are always right”

“you have to order first before being called our customers” Bomi just calmly said. The girl became speechless and took the glass of water from their table and splashed all the water right into Bomi’s face. Some of her co-workers and customers are staring at them. She controlled her emotions by just closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She doesn’t want to make the scene worst, and besides she doesn’t really know how to fight back.

“I’ll… I’ll just refill your glass” she bit her lip and did not even bother wiping the droplets of water that runs down her face.  She turned her back and again a grip on her wrist stopped her from moving.

“H-Hoya?” the girls blurted out and Bomi quickly whipped her head and saw that it is Hoya who is holding her wrist.

“H-Hoya” she whispered. ‘What is Hoya doing here? Why is he here?’

 

 

Hoya was bored inside their house. He needed some action and that’s when he remembered their bet. He quickly grabbed her jacket and went out. “she’ll be surprise when she sees me… and girls love surprises” he smirked when he imagined Bomi being shock and at the same time happy if she sees him walking inside the restaurant that she is working. Yeap, he knows where Bomi is working because Bomi mentioned it when they were having a snack together at the canteen. The moment he entered the restaurant, he heard the customers mocking Bomi. He was getting angry when he saw the girl spilling the glass of water into Bomi’s face, but what really angers him is seeing her not fighting back, as if everything is just fine. He didn’t know why but he quickly grabbed Bomi’s wrist and gave the girls death glares.

 

“W-what are you doing here?” Bomi asked but Hoya ignored her and just kept looking at the girls whose eyes are looking down. They are scared to meet Hoya’s angry eyes. They knew how scary Hoya is when he gets angry.

“you girls just wait when we’re already in school” he pointed the 3 girls before dragging Bomi “yah! Lee Howon! Wait what are you doing?” she tried removing her hand from His grip but Hoya also glared at her “we need to talk” Bomi’s eyes widened ‘is he angry at me? But why? What did I do?’ Hoya was the one who removed her apron with just one hand because his other hand did not let Bomi’s hand go and he continuously dragged her out of the restaurant. 

 

“yah, Lee Howon…” Bomi started to get uncomfortable because people who sees them gives them weird looks, but Hoya still keeps on dragging her. He doesn’t even have any idea where they are headed but one he’s sure of is he wants to take Bomi away from those brats who only know how to make fun of Bomi. He doesn’t know why he’s doing this. It’s not part of his plan. Yes! He wants to impress her but being her saviour did not even pop in his mind. But when he saw those girls bully Bomi, he got angry, not only because of them bullying her but because Bomi herself did not even bother fighting back and just let those girls make fun of her.

“Y-yah Lee Howon… my…my hand hurts already” that was just an excuse for Bomi is feeling really uneasy with Hoya doing skinship with her.

Hoya stopped and looked at his hand that is gripping her wrist. He noticed his grip is way too strong, maybe because he just got carried away by his emotion earlier. He quickly released her hand and heaved out a frustrated sigh “sorry” he mumbled as he rubbed his hands on the side of his pants. He too is becoming uneasy.

“don’t be sorry… I should be the one saying sorry…because of me you got involved to that little scene, but really you shouldn’t have done that”

“I was expecting for a thank you to be honest” he chuckled “you know for saving you and dragging you away like what guys do in the drama” he joked trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

Bomi gave him a timid smile “thank you Lee Howon, but really I can take care of myself, I’m already used to it”

Hoya was about to answer back when he noticed Bomi’s white T-shirt is wet and her inside is a little bit visible. He gulped then looked away then noticed a guy passing by is staring at Bomi’s chest. He removed his jacket and put it around Bomi’s shoulder, but she shoved his hands away

“I’m fine Howon”

‘I’m not’ “Don’t be stubborn and just wear this” he tries to put it again but Bomi shoved it away again “yah Yoon Bomi it’s for your own good” ‘and mine too’

“but you’ll get cold too Howon… I don’t need it”

‘for goodness sake Bomi just wear it. I’m still a guy okay’  “of course you NEED it… if you haven’t noticed, your t-shirt is wet… and if you don’t want other guys looking at your chest… WEAR it”

Bomi looked at her chest and quickly hugged his jacket that he wrapped around her shoulder tighter to her body, trying to cover her chest. “Sorry…I’ll just return this jacket of yours tomorrow” she was so shy to look at Hoya.

“Don’t you know how to say Thank You? You always say sorry”

She slowly looked at him and Hoya looked at her sideways “don’t worry… it was flat”

Bomi’s eyes widened and even hugged the jacket tighter “Yah!!!!!” she shouted

Hoya laughed whole heartedly “I was kidding” he looked at Bomi who is starting to calm down but her cheeks are starting to get really red “but it was true though” and Bomi started smacking his arm.

“see? You’re pretty when you smile” and Bomi pouted and stopped what she’s doing and the atmosphere became serious again.
“Bomi, sometimes you need to fight back… to defend yourself” Hoya said out of nowhere

“I know… but I just can’t… I mean you guys have everything… while me, I got nothing… I have nothing to be proud of… I have nothing to defend… no family, no money… I am just a NOBODY… so why do I need to fight back? There’s nothing to defend” she gave him a bitter smile.

Hoya stepped closer and held both of her shoulders as he levelled his eyes to hers “stop pitying yourself Bomi, no one deserves to be bullied and I mean No One! Specially not by those brainless girls who only know how to be sassy” Bomi looked into his eyes and saw his sincerity while saying every word he just said “ and you Yoon Bomi” he pinched her nose “doesn’t deserve to be bullied because you are smart and pretty”

“I agree with being smart…but being pretty? You’re kidding” she smiled “but thanks…I know you’re just trying to cheer me up…”

“I’m telling the truth… you are pretty”

But Bomi just kept on laughing “so you really think I’m pretty huh? Huh? Huh?” she teased Hoya by cutely blinking her eyes and moving closer to him. Hoya stepped back “y-yah” he stuttered as he try to move his face away because he is starting to feel blood rushing through his cheeks when he saw Bomi acting so cute and her face just an inch away. ‘Yah Lee Howon, stop staring at her lips… she is seducing you, stop it! Stop it! Control yourself. You don’t like her. You don’t like her. You are just being friendly’ he tries convincing himself. Bomi noticed and stopped teasing him “yah! You okay?” she touched his forehead using her hand and Hoya jumped just by the little skinship.

“You’re hot” Bomi tries to touch his forehead again but he stepped back. He is afraid what he might do if Bomi touches him again.

“I’m fine… just… yeah… it’s hot” he wiped the sweats in his forehead and even fanned himself using his hand. And Bomi curiously looked at him. How can Hoya be sweating and feeling hot in the weather like this? But she just nodded and shrugged it out.

‘Stupid! Moron! ! Jerk!’ he silently cursed himself of all the profanities he can think. He wants to kick himself for acting weird in front of Bomi. ‘Great! She is totally turned-off now’

But little did he know, Bomi is already starting to like him. Not just as a friend.

 

 

-End of Episode 3-

 

Author's Note:

sorry for the very very late update..please don't hate me coz if you do.. i won't update this anymore... hehehhe kidding.. okay let'sbe serious../coughs/ as i was saying, sorry.. this chappy was done long ago..i just don't have time to update..and i have LOADS of paper works.. T___T and i'm also writing one-shot...sorry..really..but here's an update..and don't worry.. episode 4 is almost done.. i'm just fixing it..heheh.. and please do support my ONE-SHOTS^^

thank you!! i love you all XOXO!! and talk to me... i don't bite okay?? (^^)v