This All Ends Now

You & I

"Jeongmin-ah..." 

Jeongmin's eyes fluttered open as he awoke from crying himself to sleep last night. 

He quickly rubbed his eyes to remove any sign of it and looked up to see Jessica standing in the doorway with her blanket still tightly wrapped around her shoulders.

"Oh, you're awake? How are you doing?" he said, calmly.

She avoided his eyes and walked into the living room and sat across from him on the couch, "Can I not go to school today, Jeong?" 

His heart hurt from seeing her in so much pain. The look in her eyes was unmistakable. She was terrified.

He moved next to her onto the other couch and put his arm around her, "Don't worry, Jess. Its going to be all over soon. Fighting~"

She laid her head on his shoulder and he thought he felt a tear fall onto his arm from her eyes. 

He rubbed her shoulder and patted her head, "Don't cry..You're going to make me cry now too," he said laughing.

She turned to him and a small smile curved upon her lips, despite the cuts on her face and her cut lip, she looked brilliant.

He smiled back with his best eye smile and began to get up from his seat, "I'm going to go get ready for school. Take it easy." She nodded slowly.

He turned the corner and walked down the hallway towards his bedroom, but then stopped. He smirked and peeked at her.

She was lying down on the couch, legs tucked into her chest and her blanket over her face. 

He sighed at the sight and walked back. Hopefully, she'd be fine.

Jessica's P.O.V.

The light had shone in through the window and was beaming down on her face. 

Jessica squinted into the light and rubbed her eye softly as she rose from the couch. 

"Jeong? Jeongmin?" she called out, hopefully he was still home. 

Jeongmin's curly top emerged from behind the counter and revealed his eye smile again.

She blushed and covered her cheeks quickly, "O-Oh, you're not gone yet?"

He shook his head, "Not for another 5 minutes. I just don't wanna leave you alone."

Her eyes widened and she grew redder, "W-What?"

He walked up to her, causing her heart to race, and leaned close to her face.

Their noses were inches away from each other and her heart fluttered. 

"J-Jeongmin..." she gulped and quickly shut her eyes.

She scrunched up her face and clenched her fists expecting a kiss, but as her eyes went closed, Jeongmin pinched her cheek tightly. 

"If I left this little baby home alone, no one knows what she'd get into!" he laughed and ruffled her hair. 

"Jeongmin pabo..." she mumbled and crossed her arms.

Her heart was still racing. How dare he do that to her! She stuck out her toungue and rubbed the pinched, red cheek in one hand, pushing him with the other. 

"Calm down, child, calm down." he said, laughing still and grabbed his back and carried it over his shoulder. 

"If you need anything, just call me on my cell, okay?" he held up his phone to show her that he had it and walked out the door. 

She stared at the door as he locked it and heard his footsteps walking away.

Not even gone two minutes and she already missed him. She couldn't understand why he still was in her mind all the time. He was such a jerk, but he cared. Was it just because she was lonely that she fell for him? No, no, no. She would never do that...Would she?

She shook her head and fell back onto the couch. She reached for her iPod sitting on the table beside her and plugged her ear buds in. 

Scrolling across her playlist, she saw 2NE1's "I Am The Best" and stared at it for a moment before pressing play. 2NE1 always seemed to make her feel better, even if it was a sad song it would. They just made her feel so much stronger and she probably wasn't the only person that felt that way. 

She sat by the window and watched at pretty birds fly across the sky and wished she could be one. Just to fly away forever and it would be perfectly fine if she never came back. 

"Go Away" started playing and the tune made her feel nostalgic. She thought of the music video...how CL was hit by her ex...and it made her touch her face where a cut was tangible.

She felt her hand shake as she relived when he first slapped her. The angry look on his face...the way it stung and how her tears fell. She thought for sure at the moment that she was going to die or . 

"J-Jeongmin..." she felt her lip quiver and tears fill her eyes and she picked up her phone and dialed his number but then quickly shut it, feeling she would annoy him. 

"J-Jeong..." she pulled her legs to her chest and continued to cry.

Jeongmin's P.O.V.

Sitting in 2nd period, Jeongmin sat in seat trying to finish his Geometry assigment.

"2x....3x....? 5x.....what?" he heard someone to his right say. 

He turned his head and he saw Nayoung struggling to do a problem. 

"N-Need help?" he whispered to her, holding in a laugh. 

She held up a finger to say "hold on" and scrunched her face in mid-thought, "Divide it by 5....both sides...this isn't working!" 

He turned his chair facing her seat and stole her paper from under her, facing him, "This is such easy stuff, why are you having so much trouble?" 

She looked at him in disbelief, "Excuse me, but I just so happened to over-sleep this morning & I didn't eat breakfast...So....my mind is pretty out of it!" 

He shrugged and shook his head, "Oh, okay~" He looked at the paper and saw her mistake instantly. 

"You subtracted wrong. It should be 3x, not 5x. So when you divide 3x and 27 by 3, you should have gotten x equals 9." he told her. 

Her eyes scanned the paper to see what she did wrong, "Oh...that makes sense. I'm so bad at this stuff, Jeongmin. You should be my tutor!" 

He laughed and scratched the back of his head, "Its all just common sense stuff, Nayoung, but if you really need it, I wouldn't mind." 

She smiled and went back to her paper. He turned back around and continued to work too. His mind wandered to Jessica again, wondering how she was doing. 

When the lunch bell rang, everyone went to go get in line in the cafeteria. Jeongmin had packed lunch so he went to go meet up at the usual spot when he felt a hand on his arm. 

He turned and met Nayoung's eyes, "Jeongmin, wanna go have lunch with me? I packed so much, I can't finish it all." 

He looked at her and her small lunch container and nodded, "Sure, where do you wanna go?" 

She put her finger to her chin, "Ummm, let's just walk around and then decide."

He followed her around the campus, looking for a nice quiet place, but not too quiet. 

She kept zig-zagging through crowds, it was almost hard to keep up. 

She sped in front of tons of people and eventually in a hallway, he lost her. 

"Nayoung! Nayoung!" he saw continue walking and couldn't follow because everyone moving in different directions, not letting him in. 

"Yeah, that girl totally wanted it. Her scared face was just an act..." he heard two guys talking in the corner of an empty hallway. 

"We shouldn't have just left her sitting there. She woulda beeen a fun toy. That wouldn't even kiss me," one said to the other. 

The blonde one just nodded and continued to eat his sandwhich, "Hyung, he's staring..." 

Jeongmin met the eyes of both boys as the brunette turned his head.

"Oh, a friend? Does my tale of a dirty girl turn you on?" the brunnette laughed, "I slapped her and left a bruise on her face, that interest you?"

His mind flashed back to Jessica when he was wiping her face and remembered bruises on her face. His eyes widened and stomped towards him, then grabbing him by the collar, "You ing scumbag, what girl did you beat up yesterday? Brown hair, with glasses?" 

The twin flashed an evil smirk, "Oh, careful with the face...Why are you so interested? Perhaps you got some too?"

Jeongmin clenched his teeth and pushed him into a locker, "Shut the up. Why did you mess with her?!" 

He looked at him with another evil look, "She looked at me like she wanted it. So I tried to give it to her, but she kept playing games...so I showed the a lesson. What? You love her or something?"

Jeongmin grabbed him by the collar and threw him onto the ground, "I swear to God if I hear you say one more word about her, I will kill you. Don't you ing say one more thing, you meaningless piece of !" 

"H-Hyung, maybe you should stop...." the blonde twin warned, "You're just gonna make him more mad."

"Shut up, Youngmin," he looked to his brother then back to Jeongmin and whispered but still audible, "She was a anyway."

Jeongmin lunged at him and started punching him in the face, "Don't you ever say that about her again!" 

The brown haired twin laughed but winced in pain, knowing a teacher would come by any moment.

"You two, break it up!" a teacher yelled, pulling Jeongmin off of him, "Kwangmin, haven't I had enough of you already this year? Both of you, in my office. Now."


By the way, I am very aware that Youngmin is older. I just think that a brunette would be a cool older twin...that could also be really mean. But I love the Jo Twins, no hate against them :D Finally done with this one, but story's not over yet.