"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!"

You & I

"So, are you going to be okay?" Jeongmin said to Nayoung as he helped her out of the Nurse's office. 

She nervously laughed and patted his shoulder, "I'll be fine. Thank for everything up 'till now."

"Oh, no prob--" he began, but was brought into a hug from her and shyly hugged her back, but someone ran though his mind as he started to let go.

"Oh, !" he said, almost slightly pushing her away and checking his watch. 

"What's wrong, Jeong?" Nayoung asked slightly offfended, "Did you forget something?" 

He shook his head, "No, no, no, I'm just supposed to meet someone somewhere & I'm late. I gotta go. See you tomorrow, Nayoung."

He sped off before hearing her reply.

"O-Oh, b-bye..." she said watching him disappear as he turned a corner. 

"Where could she be? Did she go home already?" he said as he hurried back to the apartment building. 

He passed an empty, dark alleyway when he felt him step on something. 

He looked down and lifted his shoe from the object. 

A look of shock swept across his face as he recognized it.

It was a blue hankerchief with "Lee Jeongmin" emboidered onto it. He had given it to Jessica on their first one-year friend-eversary that she wanted to celebrate with him. She thought that they might not see each other as much as they liked, so she didn't want to forget him. He held it in his hand and tightened his grip onto it as he remembered that she almost freaked when she accidentally left it at home. She wouldn't have dropped it on accident, could she? 

He turned his head as he heard a silent cry coming from the alleyway. He walked closer to it and looked in. 

Jessica's Point of View

Earlier...

"Just please, let me go!" Jessica cried even louder and tried to push the brunette twin away. 

"Shut up and listen, girl," he pushed her against the wall. 

She stopped talking and let her tears fall down her face while he put his face close to hers. 

"Stop yelling or you're not gonna walk out of here with a pretty face, got it?" He gritted his teeth and looked deep into her eyes. 

She was frozen and held her breath and nodded. He sat her down, back still against the wall. 

She closed her eyes tight and tried to imagine where Jeongmin coming to rescue her and taking her away and beating the twins up. She opened one eye to check the opening of the alleyway for any sign of him, but no such luck and more tears fell from her eyes. 

"Hyung, what are we gonna do with her?" the blonde twin asked, fear in his voice, "Nothing bad, right?" 

"Youngmin, stay out of this. Go keep watch." he said without turning to him, keeping his eyes on Jessica. 

She didn't return his stare and kept looking straight at the far street light probably 5 blocks away.

"B-but..." Youngmin started but stopped when his older brother turned to him with a glare.

He turned back around and stared at her, bending down to her eye level. 

He turned her cheek forcefully with his hand when she refused to look back, "Quit being so mean..." he whispered as he moved strands of hair from her face. 

He slowly leaned in to kiss her despite her attitude, but she felt it coming and spat in his face. 

"You !" he said and rose to his feet, then slapping her hard across the face, "Who do you think you're messing with!?"

She flinched and shut her eyes tight and tried to block everything out and started crying.

"Kwangmin? Kwangmin?" Youngmin said as he jogged back to where Jessica and his brother were, "Are you alright, hyung?" 

Kwangmin wiped the spit from his face in disgust and looked at her as he replied to Youngmin, "This foolish girl just made a big mistake."

He then took her the school badge sewn onto her sweater and tore it off, laughing as she sat there emotionless. 

"Don't you dare show your face to me again. You'll regret it." Kwangmin said and walked out of the alleyway and onto the streets, his twin trailing behind him.

Now...

10, 20, maybe even 30 minutes had passed by since they had left. 

She couldn't think of anything to think about. She didn't know which thought mattered more. She couldn't think straight. 

She sat there motionless with blood dripping from the side of from the hard hit. 

She let it soak into her sweater and uniform, just watching it seep into it. 

She heard footsteps coming closer towards the entrance of the alleyway. 

A look of terror swept across her face as she thought they were back and tears fell from her eyes again as she weakly tried to scoot closer and closer towards the darkness. 

"D-Don't get m-me. I'm s-sorry..." she cried softly as she covered her face and pulled herself into fetal position.

Jeongmin's Point of View

He heard little whispers and loud gasps for breath as he listened for anyone. 

Thinking it might have been just a homeless crazy man, he proceeded with caution and called out, "Hello?"

But as soon as he said it, he made out a shaking figure lying on the concrete that wore a skirt and a uniform. 

"Jessica!" he yelled her name and quickly threw his things to the side and held her close. 

"Get away, just go. Please don't hurt me..." she continued to say, making small attempts to push him away. 

"Shhhhh...." he told her as he picked up her things and carried her back to the apartment. 

Later...

After pouring her a hot cup of chocolate, he finally got her to relax and sleep. 

She wouldn't let him clean her up because she sat there motionless and wrapped in blankets. 

He wouldn't bother asking what happened, in fear that he might trigger something to cause her to cry. 

He wasn't even sure that she aknowledged yet that she was home and safe.

There were cuts on her face and everything, so anything could have happened to her...

If only he hadn't been so stupid letting her go like that. How could he?! Nayoung could have made it on her own. 

He banged his hand against his head, "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" 


Oh my gosh, I'm seriously really sorry for the LONG, TIRING WAIT. but i've started school again OTL & i'm uber busy. so i'm going to say about a week and a half a chapter will be released. (: hope you still stay subscribed. thank you ^^