chapter 8

the betrayal world

Hyoyeon: ommo!! Today is our first day  in the club!!

Jessica : yeah !! I almost forgot!

Yoona: you know our rules!!

Sunny: yeahh!! We need to be late 30 minute like always!!

Hyoyeon: again?!

Jessica: yes again!! The best for the last!!

F4 still at the cafeteria  until they achieve their objective

30 min later…

Hyoyeon: it s time let s go!!

Yoona: yah don’t run

Hyoyeon: arrasso!!

 Sunny : let s go !! let s show them who we are!!

For the F4 the club it s just a competition to proof to others that they are the best ,

Hyoyeon enter to the dance club:

Hyoyeon: annoyassayo!! ( hyoyeon bow 90 degree  ) sorry !! if I was late!!

 Hyoyeon was speaking and watch the ground at the same time because she was too shy for her first meeting with the  her  sunbae;

The handsome man say: annyo !!i can forgive you because it s  your  first day in the club!!

Hyoyeon listen a sound familiar for her ; she was interesting whose the guy is in front of her

The handsome guy : by the way! My name is Lee Hyuk Jae  but my friends call me eunhyuk

Hyoyeon still in shock she open and still stairing at him

Hyoyeon pov:

OH MY GOD!!!! AM I DREAMING!!!OTTOKEE!! SUNNY LOVE YOU!!I THINK ILL FAINTING HERE!!

HYOYEON DON’T BE CHODING TODAY!! I need to introduce my self!!OKEY HYOYEON FOCUSS!

End pov:

Hyoyeon : nice to meet you  !! my name is hyoyeon!! Kim hyoyeon!!

Eunhyuk: nice to meet you too!( eunyhuk returne to the middle of the class start talking with his friend)

Hyoyeon  stare at eunhyuk until she heard her name she turn to see whose the person call her

Taeyang: hyoyeon !!

Hyoyeon: oppa!! ( hyoyeon was happy  because finally she found someone she know)

Taeyang came with his friend : hello !! first love !!

Hyoyeon blushing:ahh! Oppa Jessica will kill me!!

Taeyang: like she care!!

Hyoyeon: oppa I have a good news for you!!

Teayang: what??

Hyoyeon : not now! By the way why are you here!!

Teayang: all time you change the topics!! Well I feel bored so I came here to have some competition and teach some moves to my fans!! (then  taeyang start speak arrogantly)you know your oppa  is an idole and I need to show my fans that I love them.

Hyoyeon: ah !! oppaa you ll never change!! Yah introduce me  your friend!!

Taeyang: ohh sorry broo!! This my friend his name is TOP!TOP this hyoyeon my first love!

Hyoyeon: yah oppa!! I ll have a scandal because of you!  (Taeyang and top and hyoyeon start laughing then hyoyeon grab taeyang hand and start whisper) oppa TOP?!  are you kidding me!

Taeyang answer hyoyeon and whisper : yah choding ! he s a famous idole and more he s in my groupe !!

Hyoyeon : chincha?? Arrasso I ll act like  i know him!!( then hyoyeon start hers childish caractere) ahh opppaa!! Ah chincha you’re the best you sing really better than him !!

TOP: I don t sing I rap!

Then hyoyeon start blushing ! and taeyang start laughing!!

Taeyang : sorry hyung ! but hyoyeon she s a anti-fan ! she s not interesting about our group especially G-DRAGON when she see him on TV she laugh like a crazy!! she has never see her brother movies and drama so don’t worry!!

TOP: her brother?

Taeyang: siwon is her brother!!

TOP with shock : siwon have a sister? I have never know that he has  sister!

Suddenly eunhyuk start speak:

Eunhyuk: guys can you listen to me plizz!

Taeyang : let s talk later!

Eunhyuk: me and my colleagues need to see our new members how they dance let s start with the boys!!

AUTHOR POV:

All the boys dance they was really awffull ! until now no one could dance very well!! Hyoyeon was in shock because the boys just dance a disaster y moves  , then hyoyeon go to taeyang

Hyoyeon whisper to taeyang: oppa! Plizz  start dancing it s really boring!!

Taeyang: arrassso!!

TOP POV :

How this two person are really close to each other!! If she know that I m like the others she get in shock im so embarissing if I start dancing what she ll think about me!!

End POv:

Taeyang start dancing all the girls fan start screaming and the boys are jealous

Taeyang : TOP your turn! Just dance “fantastic baby”

TOP: arrasso!!

The the girls again start screaming like a crazy

TOP start dancing ; he didn’t dance professional like taeyang but his better a lot than others!

Eunhyuk : girls your turn!!

All the girls start dancing cute and y , and give hyoyeon  angry glare  because she siting between taeyang and top

Hyoyeon: ah oppa !! I told you that I ll have a antifans !!

Teayang: yah !! you are F4!! Be confident like Jessica!

Hyoyeon: oh! It s my turn!!

Taeyang :  go show them ! who you are!!

When hyoyeon wanna start to dance she was listening to other girls what they say!

First girl: she don’t know how to  dance !

Seconde : she think she s the best !! just because she s the most rich girl in asia! People like her care just about theire  face and fashion!

Hyoyeon POV:

Hyoyeon with sad face: like you girls not !! you girls are rich and care just about your face and fashion ! you re here just because of taeyang and TOP nothing more nothing less!!  

 

 Hyoyeon: show time!!

She s start poping and dancing all the girls are shock how can the best rich girl in asia be like that so profestional and the boys  failing love to her

TOP : AM I dreaming!

Taeyang: no you re not !! she s a dancing queen!!

Eunhyuk stare  at her

Eunhyuk POV:

What  the hell !! how can a girl like her be so professional! I was thinking she s F4 arrogant, girly and y , when I saw her coming  late and  also talking with taeyang and TOP I know like she s like the other girls  she s coming  her just because of the big bang ! but now I ll be embrassing if I dance in front of her she s better than me!!

END POV:

hyoyeon finish her dance and go to taeyang

Eunhyuk : end of class let s see you guys next week!!

Hyoyeon give high – five to teayang   and suddenly teayang hug her!!

Hyoyeon saw eunhyuk and then she talk : ah oppa you ll never change I m lady right now not a girl !! if you  keep doing that I ll never have a boyfriend trust me!!

Teayang : you still young for this things!

Hyoyeon: young !!whose talking !! and Jessica she s not young!

Teayang: annyo she s not!!

Hyoyeon: ah! You and donghae will never change!

Taeyang : by the way this the ticket of the concert F4 are in the best VIP seat  ever if will not come I ll kill you ! you know me hyoyeon!

Hyoyeon :arraso you and Jessica are the same!!( suddenly IU call hyoyeon)

IU: hyoyeon!!

Hyoyeon : IU!!come!!

Taeyang whispering to TOP:IU?! What a name !! ( the boys start laughing hyoyeon hit taeyang on his foot) aayyyy!! Ah hyoyenaahh!

Then TOP understand what hyoyeong did

IU: annyoassayo! IU NImida!!

Teayang and top : anyoassayo!

IU: hyoyeon !! I m a fan of bigbang can u tell them to take a picture with me  and give  a autograph!!plizz!!

Hyoyeon: no problem!!(then she turn to the guys) oppa! Can IU take a picture with you and TOP shi

TOP: yes no problem!!

Hyoyeon: go IU I ll take it for you!

IU: arrasso !!

Hyoyeong:  say cheese!!

Taeyang : ani say  kim chodinnnnnnnngg!!

Everybody start laughing

Hyoyeong: ahhh!! Opppaa!!

Taeyang give a forehead kiss to hyoyeon: cuttee!!  Arrasso I ll go !! love you princess!!

And then he bow to IU: goodbye IU shi

IU return with the bow: goodbye teayang shi  , goodbye TOP shi

TOP : good bye IU shi!! (And then he bow to hyoyeon 90 degree ) goodbye princesse!!

Taeyang and hyoyeon with shock : what??

Hyoyeon start blushing: goodbye TOPshii

Teayang : yahh!! He s not good for you ! arrasso lets go!!

Hyoyeon start teasing taeyang : no he s perfect !( she ans IU start laughing!!)