chapter 6

the betrayal world

F4 go back to the university because they still have some  classes to attend

Yoona: we ‘re early 30 minute  so we still have time to talk

Hyoyeon: i  really like  the word”femme fatale”

Sunny: you need to thank me!!

Hyoyeon : oh! Than k you unnniie!! Ah I forget to ask her about my love fortune

Jessica: like you care!!

Hyoyeon; yeh your right! I m a femme fatale! I need some respect plizz!!

yoona: hyoyeon chincha you so cheesy!

The F4 start laughing

Sunny with  serious tone: you girls need to think serious about what fortune teller say! Especially you hyoyeon!!

Hyoyeon: wherever!! You girls need think about it serious not me!!

Jessica : yeah ! I need to talk with taeyang,!!

Yoona: we just laughing about it !!you need to ask your parent about relationship with an idol first!

Jessica: they ll agree don t worry!

Sunny: how??

Jessica: yah !! did you forget that YG entertainment is belong to taeyang family so don’t worry!!

Hyoyeon: chincha you girls are really crazy!

No one care what hyoyeon say they already know her they don t need to repeat the same story

Yoona: these days I don’t see donghae clubbing!!

Hyoyeon: because he has a lot of work in the company he don’t have time for clubbing!

Yoona: I was wonder why donghae start  be cold with me!!

Hyoyeon : do you forget when he told you that he likes you ;you reject him because of  jiyoung!

Yoona : I was thinking he ll not change his feeling toward me!!

Hyoyeon: yahh! You know that all the girls dream to be with my brothers!

Yoona: I already know; ahh!!i start thinking about him so serious when fortune teller tell me about him

Jess and sunny: Me too!

Sunny: by the way I already write your names in clubs!!

F4: chincha!!

Sunny : yeahh! Hyoyeon your at dance club; yoona drama club , me and jess  singing club ! it start from tomorrow arrasso!!

Jessica : chincha thank you sunny!! But it s not just our love we need to think it seriously about our career too!

Hyoyeon: yoona  did you tell your family about your acting Career!

Yoona : they didn’t accepted at all!

Jessica : me too I wonder If my parent will know about my first album in japan they ll kill me that for sure!!

Sunny : we are in the same boat!!

Yoona : everybody think that being rich is a good thing!!

Jessica : you right we don t have choice to choose our own career or our love!!

Sunny: thank s God we already failing love to richest guy in asia and we don’t know if our parent will accepte them or not!

Hyoyeon :yeah you right! I wonder who will have arranged marriage between 4 of us !!

Sunny: yeah ! your right this is why! I try to think have a serious relationship as soon as possible before my father think about it!!

F4: me too! 

Jessica: it s time we need to go! See you girls later

F4: bye

Everybody enter to go to their classrooms