chapter 5

the betrayal world

F4 at the canteen:

Hyoyeon feel disappointed because she couldn’t t speak with the guy that she interested with.

Sunny notice that hyoyeon she s not in the good mood:  hyoyeon !! what the matter??

Hyoyeon: nothing don t worry sunnyahh!!

Yoona: how is your boyfriend?

Hyoyeon: my boyfriend??

Jessica: the guy that  you was stairing on him last day !

Hyoyeon: ahhh!! He s not even interesting about me ! I try to speak with him but he avoiding me!

Yoona , sunny; Jessica: what !!

Jessica:   whose the crazy one that he don t accept  hyoyeon??

Hyoyeon : I think it s him!!

They start laughing again …..

Jessica : ah chincha !! your really a choding hyoyeon!

Sunny: let s go to a fortune teller!

Yoona : wayo??

Sunny : well someone ask me on a date I need to know if I can date him or not ?? it s good opportunity to know our future love!!

Jessica : ohh!! Chincha good idea!!

Hyoyeon: I ll not going ; I don’ t believe about this fortune teller?

Yoona : just for fun!! Aja!

Hyoyeon: anyo!!

Sunny  with aeygo: pliizz hyoyeonn!!

Hyoyeon :ah chincha !! arrasso!!

At fortune teller:

F4 : anyoassayo!!

Fortune teller : annoyasseyo!! What can I help you!!

Sunny : can you read our fortune plizz!!

Fortune teller: all of you??

Hyoyeon: anyo!! not me!!

Jessica hit hyoyeon and then she start speaking: anyo !!she just laughing!

Fortune teller : whose the first?

Sunny : me??ahh someone ask me for a date and chincha at this age I wanna start a serious relationship!

Fortune teller: what is his name?

Sunny ( start blushing): sungmin!!

F4 start teasing her: hooooo!!

Fortune teller : hmmm !! I think  he think about you seriously , don’t worry he s the guy!!

Jessica: I don t have a boyfriend! So just tell me about my love life!!

Fortune teller : well someone he s really interesting about you but you don t care about him even you have a feeling for him ; o…

Jessica shoked: waehh!

Fortune teller : someone try to take him from you!!

Jessica with angry tone: In her dreams ! !

Yoona: yahh !! you need to start date  taeyang  before someone well take him from you!!..... my turn!

Fortune teller: you are beautiful girl !! and everyone are jealous from  you except your besfriends  and there is  someone he start love you when  he was a kid and his love growing when he grow up I think he s the right guy for you don t loose him!!

Yoona  : chincha!!

Hyoyeon: donghae that for sure hahahah!!

Fortune teller: I think it s your turn!

Hyoyeon: me???

Fortune teller: come I don t have time!!

Hyoyeon : sit on the chair

After a long observation between the fortune teller and hyoyeon: you are really “femme fatale”

Hyoyeon : who??

Fortune teller starte touching hyoyeon face : ah chincha; you really you don t deserve it , it s my first time I see someone like you , just don’t trust people , listen to your bestfriends they really love you!!

Fortune teller: you girls complete each others just don t get separated because when you ll get separated no one will be happy !! and pliz don t let this beautiful girl  alone!!

F4 get shocked and scared with what happen right now

Hyoyeon start changing the mood : I told you that I complete everyone but no one trust me ! I m a “femme fatale “I like it, this fortune teller it s not bad idea (and then she stand-up) kamamida ajhumma!!

F4 start going out the only one who still with the fortune teller it s sunny  because she need to give money to fortune teller

The fortune teller: plizz protect her from the bad people she has a lot of enemies

Sunny:  Hyoyeon ?? she s nice with everyone!!

Fortune teller: just don t let her alone!!

Sunny: arraso!!

Fortune teller P.O.V:

I start to read their fortune  but the first thing that I notice they have a strong relationship no one can break it I really envoy their  friendships, secondly they have a lot of enemies , of course everybody will be jealous no one could resist their beauty it s my first time I see a girls like them have a strong relationship between each other and also they are so beautiful but when I start read hyoyeon fortune she s really a strong girl how could someone can do a bad thinks to her  I really I wanna cry right now  I m sure she experience a bad things in the past and  she ll experience too in present and also in the future, its my first time I see someone like her , ahh be strong darling you are really a “femme fatale”!!

 

hello! plizz i need some comment because i don t know if my funfiction is good or not?? and also i need some suggestion!!

PS: i really i don t read my story 2times this why i have a bad grammar!!