chapter 12

the betrayal world

                                                       --------------------------------------

Hyoyeon go to KIM multinational company

                             Authore POV:

No body in the company know who is hyoyeon, because she don’t  let people know her in the company

                            End of POV:

Hyoyeon: annyassayo!! Is mr.lee donghae here???

Secretary: neh!! Can i tell him who you are plizz??

Hyoyeon: I m his girlfriend !!!

Secretary with a shock start screaming: WHAT!!

Hyoyeon want laugh but she need to be serious: wayo??

Secretary with sad tone: because what I know his single!!

Authore pov:

Secretary have a crush on donghae this is why she start working at the company

End pov

Hyoyeon pov:

Ahh!! She look nice and cute and beautiful!! I was wondering if yoona was in my place!! Pathetic to this girl!!

End pov

Hyoyeon: by the way!! What s your name??

Secretary (she don t wanna speak with hyoyeon because she think she stole donghae from her): my name is Dara!

Hyoyeon: my name is hyoyeon!! Nice to meet you!! Can you call for donghae plizz ??

Dara : nice meet you too! Can you wait he is in the meeting right now!

Hyoyeon : but you told me that……… ( after One seconde hyoyeon understand )  arrasso  I ll be waiting for him !! But he ll be angry  if you let me waiting like this !!

Dara: ani! I just do my job bianeh!

Hyoyeon smirk: arrassoo!!

Afer  15 minute

Donghae open the door of his office: dara this is..

Hyoyeon: yaabooo!!!

Donghae: my princess!! (then he turn to Dara with angry tone)yah why you didn’t let her enter

Dara: be…(she don t know what to say) because you have a guest !!

Hyoyeon try defense the girl: yah oppa!! Why are you serious with the girl she s just  doing her job !!

Donghae: but..

Hyoyeon: but  what ??

Dara was shock because his girlfriend are defending her

Donghae: arrasoo!! Anytime hyoyeon want come let her even if I have a meeting arraso!!

Dara : arrasso!!

Hyoyeon: by the way you really have a perfect secretary for your office!!(she turn to dara)you re really a cute a girl!!

Dara: kamsamida !!(dara feel bad what she did to hyoyeon)

Donghae put his hand to hyoyeon shoulder : I miss my princess!!

Hyoyeon : I miss my oppa!! ( she open her eyes widely with shock when she saw the person) sssiwon oppa!! What are you doing here

Siwon : what do you think I m doing here!!( siwon gets disappointed when he saw how close donghae and hyoyeon are)

Hyoyeon: ani !! I mean it s my first time I see you here !!

Siwon : well I miss my brother!! And I miss you Too !! and I know that you ll come to the company today!!

Hyoyeon  smirk: I miss you too oppa!!( Then she turn to DONghae with aeygo) my best prince ever!!

Donghae: what do you want again!!

Hyoyeon: oppaa!! You know that I meet taeyang and he give VVIP ticket for BigBang concert can you came with mee!!

Donghae: yah !! I m busy man I can t honey!!

Hyoyeon: yahh!! He s your best best friend !! you need to come to encourage him !!

Donghae: you re there and moreover you are his first love ! that’s enough for him to get encourage!!

Hyoyeon: OPPA!! Are you crazy!! ( hyoyeon with aeygo) oppaa plizz!!

Donghae :  siwon is free today go with him( donghae talk and the same time busy with his papers)

Hyoyeon with angry tone without letting siwon speak: ani siwon is busy and more if I go with him I ll have a scandal and a anti fans!!

Siwon with angry tone: I don t think you ll have any of that don t worry!! Because I ll not going with you!!

Hyoyeon: that perfect!! I appreciate that siwon oppa!!

Donghae understand what going on , he try to change the mood:  arrasso I ll go with you!!

Hyoyeon turn to him:: chincha oppa !! kamsamidaaaaa! Love you!! ( she give him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek; she s happy because she complete the mission for yoona)  arraso let s  go !!

Donghae: where ??

Hyoyeon: to do concert!!

Donghae: now!!

Hyoyeon : yeahh!!

Siwon with disipointed face: I think I need to go!!!

Donghae: where?

Siwon: I remember something  I need to do!!

Donghae: ahh !! arrassoo!!

Siwon: good bye hyoyeon!!

Hyoyeon : good bye siwon oppa!!

Authore POV:

Siwon  go with a sad face

END POV

Donghae: yah why you did that to siwon !!you know that he don t have a friends we are the only friends that he had!! He was waiting for you to go with him in a restaurant! And he even  go to your university to make you proud of him in front of your friends!!!

Hyoyeon : do you think I do it on purpose! Did you forget what his boss told us we can t be with him!!

Donghae : I think I forget!!poor brother!! He even change his last name!!!

Hyoyeon: I miss the old siwon!! Not the new one!!

 

 

hyoyeon didn’t tell to donghae all the story the only think donghae know that his agency don t want to him and hyoyeon be with him because if the press know that siwon have rich background nobody will appreciate he s acting skills because they ll think he use his money to get famous )

                                               --------------------------------------

Hyoyeon and donghae, go out from the company  and now are in the parking

Donghae: did you forget something?

Hyoyeon: ani !! wayo??

Donghae: yah !! our rules !!

Hyoyeon: our rules??? Yahh oppa you r so cheesy!! Grow up oppa!!

Donghae: whose talking kim choding!!

Hyoyeon: YAHHH!! ARE YOU PLANING YOU AND TAEYANG OPPA make me angry today!!

Donghae: kind off!! Stop talking!! Balli!!

Hyoyeon: oppa ahh chinchaa arrasoo!!

Donghae did  a biggyback to hyoyeon

 Hyoyeon: you really you embrace me!!

Donghae : you need to be proud of yourself !! because you are with the most handsome man in all the world

Hyoyeon: arrogant!! Yoe!!you’re the ugliest oppa that I have seen in all my life!! For all my respect there are people better than you trust me!!

Donghae start running

Hyoyeon: oppaa!! Slow down!!

Donghae : until you tell me that I m the most handsome man in all the world

Hyoyeon starte screaming : ANNII I ll not give up!!

they both start having fun in the parking!! Sadly SIWON is watching  them in the car