001

Made in the Busan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''I'm going to school! See you later omma!'' Eunji shouted and slammed the door shut. She ran a little with a big smile plastered on her flawless face. Today will be a nice day! She thought and headed to the bus stop.

She spotted Daehyun and Suho talking each other at the bus stop and her smile become wide. 

She headed to them and jumped infront of them with a grinned. Both of them flinched and fell back with a hard thud. Eunji burst into a big laughter and pointed at them - said that they're fool enough to not noticed her. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes and helped Suho to got up. ''Can you stop doing that every morning, Eunji?'' Daehyun asked and dusted off his pant. Suho just chuckled and doing the same as Daehyun. 

''You should know that I'll do that every morning. How can you be so fool because not noticed me? Pft. Don't blame me.'' Eunji stuck out her tongue and settled down beside Suho who just shook his head with his angelic smile. 

Soon, the short figure came to them with a small smile. Eunji waved at Kyungsoo happily and patted the empty seat beside her left. Kyungsoo just nodded. 

''Did you know that today there's a new four student will transfered to our school?'' Kyungsoo asked and looked at his friends one by one. Eunji turned to her left and shook her head. She moved closer to him because she really want to know a clear details about a new student. Kyungsoo pushed her face and chuckled. Eunji pouted and folded her arms, motioned him to continue.

''They're from China if I'm not mistaken and they moved to the same neighborhood as Daehyun. Wow they must be rich if they moved at there.'' Kyungsoo shrugged. Suho just nodded - continued scrolled his phone. 

Eunji just blinked after heard what Kyungsoo said. She wondered what the heck they moved in Busan and not in Seoul if they all from abroad. She shrugs and leaned her head at Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun rolled his eyes and lend his shoulder to Eunji. 

Then, the bus had arrived - four of them hoped on in the bus. Suho and Daehyun sat side by side, Kyungsoo with some student from their school too and Eunji with Bomi. 

''Eunji, did you heard about a new students?'' Bomi asked without looked at Eunji; busy packing her things in her backpack. Eunji nodded and opened a novel that Daehyun bought for her as a birthday. 

''So, aren't you excited to meet them?'' Bomi mocked her and smirked. Eunji know what her mean and smiled then looked at her. 

''Of course I'm excited.'' she replied and continued read the novel. Bomi made a face and looked out at the window. Eunji sighed. She closed the novel back because she doesn't have mood since Bomi already ruined her mood just now. 

The bus stop infront of Donsung Elementary school and all students hoped out from the bus. Daehyun, Suho and Kyungsoo already out from the bus and Eunji still struggled with her strap backpack - stuck at the pole between the seat. 

Kyungsoo noticed that Eunji didn't out from the bus yet and tapped Daehyun's shoulder. ''Where's Eunji?'' he asked. 

Daehyun frowned. ''Why? She didn't go out from the bus yet?'' Kyungsoo nodded and looked at the bus. Daehyun jogged a little and get in. He looked at Eunji red face and headed to her. 

''Yah! What are you doing?'' he asked in Busan accent, harshly. Eunji flinched at the sudden voice and looked up. Daehyun noticed her watery eyes - softened and felt bad because yelling at her just now. He sighed and got on his knee. ''What's wrong?'' he looked at her backpack. He helped her without she asked for. 

Daehyun success pulled the strap and grabbed Eunji wrist. They got out from the bus and walked towards Suho and Kyungsoo. They asked what happened and Daehyun just waved his hand - saying nothing serious happened. 

Four of them walked to their classroom because the bell will ring any minute. They headed to their seat and sat down. Soon, the teacher came in. Eunji sat beside Kyungsoo and leaned closer. ''Yah, did they all guys or girls?'' she whispered, afraid the teacher will hear her. Kyungsoo shook his head, sign that he not sure about them. Eunji sighed and rested her chin on her palms. 

''Okay class. Today we have four new students from China and they just moved here two days ago. Come on in.'' Mrs. Yang waved her hand and called for them to come in. They nodded and walked inside the class with a small smile.

Girls jaws dropped and some of them sequealed to see how good-looking they are while boys groaned with bored expressions. Eunji looked at Yonghwa who cursed them slowly and chuckled because these boys really have stunning face. Yonghwa and Daehyun the hottest and the famous good-looking at their school- and some area at Busan. 

Mrs. Yang laughed to see her students reactions. ''Please introduce yourself.'' she smiled encouragingly towards them. 

The one with chubby cheeks, short and little same with squirrel bowed his head. ''Hello. I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you.'' he bowed again with a smile. They kind of shocked to hear he speak Korean fluently. Xiumin chuckled and continued. ''I'm born at Korea and when I'm 10, we moved to China.'' 

All students mouth formed 'o' shaped and nodded. ''Hello. I'm Tao. Nice to meet you.'' the one with panda eyes bowed a little. His face looked like panda with his eyes bag under his eyes make Yonghwa laughing out loud. Mrs. Yang shot a look and he muffled his laughed. 

''Are you fully Chinese?'' Eunji blurted out. She asked because his Korean kind of bit weird with his awkward slang. Tao frowned because he didn't understand what Eunji asked him because she asked with her Busan accent. Xiumin whispered at Tao and he nodded. ''Yes.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter