Take 3.

Sunshine to Moonlight
 
 
From then on she could always find amusement every time she picks up a spear or a sword or a bow. A message would appear, written in the girlish writing she had referred to in their last conversation. 'Sica has man hands' it would say, yet as she drops the weapon, the message fades.
 
There was one instance where she had used it in battle, and the message had changed to a simple 'Be brave. Be careful.'
 
She didn't even know his powers extended to that. It was a pleasant surprise.
 
It had been a while since they had spoken to each other; either father wanted him to make another lightning bolt or she was off to win another war. Responsibilities came first, though they wished it wouldn't.
 
"Another love letter?" Krystal's smooth voice floated over, irritatingly ringing in her ears as she puts the sword behind her protectively.
 
"Another date?" Jessica retorts, spotting Krystal all glammed up, more than usual.
 
"I have a business meeting."
 
A chariot could be heard outside in the gardens, on the precious grass that Demetre would kill him for if he so much as steps on it. There, swinging around an unnecessary whip, was Kai.
 
Although it was common knowledge - it did not have to take a genius like Jessica to know that the kind of business those two could ever get up to was not at all innocent. She turns a blind eye and stalks off.
 
"Keep off the grass, ."
 
Kai bows to the ever knowing goddess, a sly smile spread on his lips as Jessica literally claws the whip off of him and resumes her tantrum.
 
"She's probably off to go tattle to Kris," Krystal, draped in a red toga and sporting gold brooches and earrings, tiptoed up to place a chaste kiss on his cheeks. He helps her up the chariot and they were off, flying up into the sky to wherever Kai fancies to take her.
 
"Jealous are we?"
 
She scoffs.
 
"They seemed to have made a little club, having pity parties all over the place. I heard the nymphs cooked them a feast while on one of their dates. I'm just glad those two s have found comfort in each other. It's quite amusing."
 
"Are you sure they're still s? Jessica has a vow of being a goddess and all but Kris could easily use those big muscles of his to tie her up and have her screaming."
 
"Why, Kai, how could you say something so... provocative," lips curled and eyes sultry, Krystal leans closer, nuzzling her nose to Kai's neck. 
 
"You're not supposed to distract a driver," though he expertly lands the chariot down swiftly, taking no moment to sweep her off her feet and enters the big doors to his mansion, lips locked and in motion.
 
Love is not real. It does not exist in the mortal world. Not anymore.
 
Curiosity, attraction, obsession and infatuation. Jealousy, possessiveness, thinking only of one's self or one's own feelings. Those were human emotions. Love is not.
 
Therefore, what need was she to mankind; of a world filled with such superficial declaration of love. The word has been so casually thrown around for eons; losing meaning, purpose, value. Yet here she was; the goddess of love herself, romanticising the days away to no end. It was her job. The only thing she's ever known, or at least, the only thing expected of her was to make love; and that she did.
 
Krystal often wondered of the responsibility bestowed upon her. Was it a blessing or a curse?
 
During times of self-reflection, it seems to be a burden having to be the immortal embodiment of this so called love when she barely knows what it is, what it feels like, what it means to truly be in love. For her, there had been no one significant as of yet; none that lasted very long.
 
But then there happens to be these moments of high adrenaline when she catches a glimpse of the surreal emotion she searched for; when he grips onto her hips, nails digging at her smooth skin as he rolls his hips ever so slowly to feel her, all of her. When the shiver of pleasure runs along her spine and seems to leave her tingling. When her lips moved against his the moment they had tasted each other, heat and delicious friction everywhere they touched. That's when she wanted more.
 
She was fuelled by desire, lust - not love - and that's what he had to offer.
 
Every move, every breath tickling her skin, she felt - electrifying her body and pushing past its limit. He gains a rhythm. Fast. Strong. Animalistic. Brutal. Dangerous. She loved every second.