The First Encounter

Fiction? or Fact...

"Omo look it's the deaf girl. Haha." one girl giggled to her friends.

"She's blind too!! HAHAHA!!" the group of girls smirked and watched you walk by. 

You didn't need to hear or see to know what they were saying about you. You just quietly walked along the corridor trying to not bump into anybody or anything. 

 

I knew they were making fun of me. I knew they were mocking me. I know they always do. Who would want this life? Nobody. Me? Hah. I was practically forced into this life. It's not fun or nothing, but it's who I am and I guess I have to accept it. Correction. I already accepted it. 

Me losing my eyesight could be fixed. Really it could. It just cost too much and I needed that money to pay my house bills. I guess I'm stuck like this. Just stuck. Welcome to my life. 

Bringggg Brrrringgg!

Time for class.

No, I couldn't hear the bell if that's what your thinking... I felt the vibration in my fingers.

I walked down the halls trying to get to class as fast as I could. 

 

During class you sat there running your fingers over the braille notes your teachers had to make for you. Every bump had to be hand made. That's the only way someone could communicate with you not that anybody would anyway. Braille was everywhere. On your laptop on your notebooks, textbooks. Even with all your disabilities you were exquisitely smart. Your korean was exceeding and you could speak more english than other students. But you didn't want attention so you just averaged a B and 1 or 2 A's every year. 

School finally ended and you quietly packed up your stuff. Why didn't they just send you to a school for people like you? Because you were deaf AND blind, and nobody had built a school for that yet. Even so, if you went to a deaf school you are expected to see words that are written or if you go to a blind school you could hear what's being spoken, but you couldn't. You just couldn't. Slowly you trugged home. You didn't really like the loneliness, but it's not like you would make any friends any time soon.

You got home and put away your bag. Taking out your homework you fell on your bed. Sighing you sat at your table, ran your hands along the bumps in the paper and started writing.

The next morning was no different. You went to school, nobody talked to you, but you felt today would be different. Shrugging it off you walked to class. You felt the hum of voices throughout your body, this time louder. You were confused to why, but carried on.

On the other hand, every girl was screaming, Beast were actually in school today. They were the kingkas of this school, your not-so-typical bad boys. They rarely came to school, probably once a month sometimes less.

They walked the halls, with girls at their feet. Most of the members forgot what their schedule was. 

Yoseob shot a cute smile at the girls.

Kikwang gave a wink.

Hyungseung was busy listening to music.

Doojoon was on his cellphone.

Dongwoon was waving at them.

Then, there was Junhyung. Junhyung was probably the coldest, the meanest, the most unsocial of them all. He talked to NOBODY. Some students claim they never heard his voice, even when the teacher asks a question. He would just get up and walk out. His friends were sometimes an exception., but he kept to himself mostly. 

He shot the girls a glare, talk about if look could kill, which silenced the crowd. Then, he simply turned back on his heels, lowered his hat, and pulled on his headphones.

 

Oh my god these es are annoying. I wish they would off or maybe get hit with a sun I don't know. But they are pissing me the hell off. But I wouldn't talk to them to save my life. You think it's rude? Well you off too, I swear them es are everywhere. We aren't idols or anything so why follow us around like puppies?!!?

 

People were being really loud today. For reasons I don't know I felt vibrations all troughout my body. I wonder what's going on?

I kept walking and turned the corner only to hit a wall. 

'When did that get there???" I thought to myself.

I knew practically the whole map. I felt more vibrations on my fingers and noticed everyone gasped. I don't know why.

I noticed my pencil case dropped and picked it up. Setting it on my binder I started to walk away from the wall, in a different route to my classroom

 

Junhyung and Beast were just walking with the crowd of people behind them. Growing annoyed Junhyung started walking faster trying to get away from the people. He was about to turn the corner when he bumped into someone. 

His eyes flared and he glared at the person, whoever it was.

"What. The. ." he said.

Some people noticed he talked and squealed, only to gasp when they noticed you ran into him.

They watched you pick up your pencil case as Junhyung said,"You better ing apologize." 

You only set your pencil case on your binder and started walking away.

Junhyung was shocked. How did she just walk away from him? He grew angrier. One thing Junhyung wasn't flawless in was his temper. And he especially hated it if someone touched him, and didn't apoligize.

He stalked after you and grabbed your arm, spinning you around.

You were shocked. You didn't know somebody would talk to you, let alone touch you.

 

You weren't sure who it was, but it didn't matter. You felt this angry aura surrounding you. 

'So this person is mad at me?' you thought.

You felt strong vibrations, you were almost shaking. They shook your arm again and went off screaming again you supposed.

"YAH. Don't you know when to apoligize?" Junhyung said as he grabbed your arm.

His blood boiled to see you just stare off and not say anything.

"I'm talking to you!!!!!" he screamed and shook you again.

You didn't know what to do so you bowed and said,"Mianhaeyo, I don't know what I did but I'm sorry for making you angry."

"Don't know what you did? Are you JOKING with me? I don't have time for like you, so hurry up and apologize for what you did you ." he growled.

You bowed again and said,"I'm really sorry, but I can't understand you. I'm deaf."

With that you walked away leaving Junhyung dumbstruck.

'Now I feel like an idiot, she didn't even get what I was saying. Who the was that girl anyways? She might be deaf but she could at least look at me when I talk to her. So, yes I am still pissed off at her.' he thought to himself.

You made it to class and sighed. You didn't know why your heart felt like this. It seemed it was happy, out of breath, and excited.

School ended and you layed in your bed after showering. You still felt his touch. You could tell it was a he, because no girl's hands are that big, and rough. It felt warm against your skin, you actually felt a smile threatening to tingle off your lips, but decided it was nothing special and you should sleep.

Junhyung was having trouble sleeping, for some reason your face wouldn't leave his mind. He actually screamed in agitation and got out of bed. Going to his desk he started writing.

'Undetermined, Undermined, she walked off with her back towards me

Hatred grew, burning my soul

She might be deaf, but she's so prude

It's people like her that made me this way not like I want to change.'

Writing was his secret hobby, a stress reliever to him. When he realized he was writing about you, and crumpled the paper. Throwing it at his trash can he missed, groaning he went to bed dreaming of your face.

 

 

Sorry the update was so late school has been onto me T^T but I updated and hopefully next time I will make a longer update.